Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheapest punt?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Vivago

So, you have confessed to your most expensive punt.  How about your cheapest?

Mine was a $5 splash and dash in a Cambodian brothel although I once had an excellent punt in Manila and all the girl wanted was a can of baby milk powder. She was such a good shag that I bought her some other groceries besides and gave her 500 pesos (about 6 pounds at the time).

In UK my cheapest would have been 5 pounds at a Soho walk-up but that was way back in the seventies when I was a lad, right at the beginning of my punting adventures.  A fiver was worth something then.  Much more recently I paid 15 quid to a Northern SW for a BJ/CIM.  She wanted 20 but I only had 15 in cash on me.  I suspect she was putting money together for a wrap although she said she wanted to buy food.  She might well have been hungry from the way that she greedily swallowed up my cum.:P
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

Given I only started this year, I don't have any 'fiver' tales to tell. £80 for an hour and a half with a decent girl is my 'best value' 1-2-1 and soon to be repeated.

LMP is good value though - £140 to fuck 5 girls - £28 a piece, which really can't be argued with.

tcm

Offline Vivago

LMP is good value though - £140 to fuck 5 girls - £28 a piece, which really can't be argued with.

Is it only 5 girls now?  How many guys?  It was 7 girls and a maximum of 14 guys the last time that I attended an LMP about 3 years ago.

Offline smiths

Is it only 5 girls now?  How many guys?  It was 7 girls and a maximum of 14 guys the last time that I attended an LMP about 3 years ago.

LMP has expanded to some other locations outside London so i assume TCM is referring to one of them.

Cheapest punt for me is also a Soho Walk-Up many years ago which cost me about £8. In recent years, in fact this year its been £60 for the hour 121 and £60 for 3 hours at a party. As price charged does NOT correlate to how good a WG might be as its her attitude that makes her a good WG or not for me its a case of finding those gems who charge lower prices as well as paying more on ocassion to punt with WGs i fancy.

Offline threechilliman

Manchester is 5 and tbh that's enough for me....

tcm

Offline ampersand

I paid £100 for a two hour party with Naughty Slut Soph and Welsh Brunette.   Works out at £25 per hour per girl.   Also £25 per pop!

Offline madeinwales56

A couple of years ago I searched aw for anybody in King's Lynn as I was working there this particular day and came up with a total newbie who offered an hour and a half for £55. She was a civilian who needed some money for the bills and was fucking sensational. She fucked like a nymphomaniac on death row. She only lasted a week on as as she couldn't stand all the hassle. For about a year or so afterwards I would pop in to see her for the afternoon and leave some money on the dressing table "to buy something for the kids". She hooked up with a regular boyfriend and called a halt to our little trysts. Still friends on Facebook so we live in hope ...

Offline restless_native

£100 for an overnight with a very cute and incredibly naughty 22 year old student in Preston I found on Craigslist. I did have to spring for a takeaway and beer too though.

:cool:

Offline mh

For about a year or so afterwards I would pop in to see her for the afternoon and leave some money on the dressing table "to buy something for the kids".

Are we talking some sweets or an Xbox?  :lol:

Offline akauya

This question (cheapest punt) comes up often; I remember replying to one some time ago.

Anyway, as I said before the cheapest punt I had cost me nothing when I was invited to attend a massive gangbang hosted by Sabrina Deep. Fucked her three times in my allocated time (two hours I think). It was broadcast live via webcam.

I would have paid good money for that but I got it for free - so that makes it my cheapest punt ever  :cool:

galcom666

20,000 Tugrik £6 in Mongolia. Average looking stocky Mongolian girl.

Offline Gothic D

Many years ago while spending my last few days of leave at the Union Jack club near Waterloo I paid a homeless bag lady four cans of Kestrel lager for a knee trembler.

Online j122

Given I only started this year, I don't have any 'fiver' tales to tell. £80 for an hour and a half with a decent girl is my 'best value' 1-2-1 and soon to be repeated.

How'd you wangle that, did you put it as a RB?  :hi:

Offline jsparky

Once in a parlour in Manila, after the massage she asked me do you want sex? er ... yes! So, she just undress and have sex with me, after that she just smile and left and not asking for a payment. So, that was my cheapest punt! She obviously like me.

Name of the parlour? Sorry, that was 30 years ago!

Offline Malvolio

£22 in a Soho walk-up about three years ago. 

Offline Vivago

Many years ago while spending my last few days of leave at the Union Jack club near Waterloo I paid a homeless bag lady four cans of Kestrel lager for a knee trembler.

Hahaha...best one yet. :lol:

I take it you don't mean that you were able to smuggle her past the Gestapo that used to man the doors at the UJC.  If so, you have my deepest admiration.

Offline Gothic D

Hahaha...best one yet. :lol:

I take it you don't mean that you were able to smuggle her past the Gestapo that used to man the doors at the UJC.  If so, you have my deepest admiration.

God no,now that would be a story to tell if I had managed that.Those door people were the most jumped up,officious jobsworths known to man.I had to make do with under the bridge amongst the cardboard shelters.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

£15 for a covered BJ at a walk up on Cheddar Road in Birmingham. They used to sit in the windows offering their "wares". Long since driven away by the council and local NIMBY's.

Offline smiths

£15 for a covered BJ at a walk up on Cheddar Road in Birmingham. They used to sit in the windows offering their "wares". Long since driven away by the council and local NIMBY's.

I drove down Cheddar Road many many years ago and couldnt believe it, it was a dead end if i recall correctly with open space on the other side of the road so the WGs in the windows Amsterdam style didnt have other premises across from them. I actually didnt punt their as i thought it looked a place the police would turn up to a lot.

Offline Greenman

Tenner in phillipnes
Although most I gave £20 as the service is so good over there
I could probably get away woth a fiver if I wasa cheapy Charlie  but they are like a wild girl trying to secure a wedding ring from their new potential boyfriend so deserve plenty cash

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I drove down Cheddar Road many many years ago and couldnt believe it, it was a dead end if i recall correctly with open space on the other side of the road so the WGs in the windows Amsterdam style didnt have other premises across from them. I actually didnt punt their as i thought it looked a place the police would turn up to a lot.

There was a park opposite and at one time it wasn't a dead end, you could drive freely along and turn left or right at the end.

It was a right of passage when you got your first car in Brum to drive down Cheddar Road ogling the women sat in the windows. The council tried to put a stop to it by creating a dead but it didn't work. It was only the local vigilantes that used to gather and actively discourage the girls and their punters. It quickly became a no-go area.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

... I don't have any 'fiver' tales to tell.
1970s, Leicester, the going rate was £3. Moved to London at the end of the 70s and was shocked to find the going rate was £10.

Oh, happy days!