Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann (Harrow)  (Read 7033 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mariann is a good choice
 :)
:hi:

if you let her take the lead, mix it up and you'll have a good punt with her.

Thanks to the above  :thumbsup:

Services:
CIM
OWO
Massage
Kissing, DFK
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: All done via texts and her English is good if you speak slow.

Location: Small room in a hotel (single bed and shower room), free parking in permit zones not far away (after 6:30pm or all-day Sunday) and Tesco is free for 2 hours. Closest: train/tube Harrow on the hill.

Was delayed the first time (I'm really hating the A406 at the moment) but she was fine about it.  :thumbsup:

Second and third meeting had a brake in between (food time  :cool: )

A big plus
for me is she put her phone in to meeting mode and didn't once answer it or read texts. When I was with her, even though it was often flashing (messages and calls)

Would I visit again: Yes, and have done 3 times (total of 4 hours). She not here for long and I'm thinking about going back before she goes!

but I really would like to try:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ? (after reading the reviews)

Good: VFM  (in my view) :thumbsup:

Offline droplet

Offline Steve2

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:59:49 am by The_Don »

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review,

She’s been in my hot list for a while and sounds and looks like great VFM.

Just need to get myself round to see her.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Another good punt

Services:

OWO
Kissing, DFK
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour 2 hours spent

Comm's: All done via texts and her English is getting better

Location: Small room in a hotel (single bed and shower room), free parking in permit zones not far away (after 6:30pm or all-day Sunday) and Tesco is free for 2 hours. Closest: train/tube Harrow on the hill.  You can also park in the hotel car park.

Offline SamLP

I had a bad experience when I saw her. She seems to provide some people with a good service and others seem to have had similar experiences to mine. Not consistent in my view but glad you've had good punts with her.

Offline Steve2

I saw her yesterday and I hate to say it but now a NEUTRAL. The spark seems to have gone. A small single room too

Offline The_Don

I saw her yesterday and I hate to say it but now a NEUTRAL. The spark seems to have gone. A small single room too

Sorry to hear that. She still near the tesco?

london

she is very moody , you was unlucky mate,

I hate that small room and area and also that small shower ,  :wacko:

Offline Steve2

The 1st time in nearly 3 years that I haven't enjoyed. Never been moody with me
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:13:21 pm by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

What a pity, i wont be bothering again. ;)

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear that. She still near the tesco?

Visited her this week, she still in the same place.

From what she explained she mite stop working this this year.

LL

Visited her this week, she still in the same place.

From what she explained she mite stop working this this year.
She's been on my hotlist since I started posting here but I still haven't seen her. Thing is she's been using the same photographs to advertise herself for years (literally). So does she still look like she does in her pics?

Offline The_Don

She's been on my hotlist since I started posting here but I still haven't seen her. Thing is she's been using the same photographs to advertise herself for years (literally). So does she still look like she does in her pics?

She has mixed reviews, may be she will work for you or not  :unknown:

The pictures have been well done but she older now.

The below picture is, (may be) from a few years ago:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I dipped her about 2 years ago in Harrow...
She has a very turbulent attitude..
First time i bonked her she was friendly and good...
Second time she is mentally unstable..
We started to kiss, i started gently to squeeze her firm balloons and she got a bit weird..
anyway shoved my big chocolate delight in her mouth, gave me decent owo, had deep deep french kissing, after several minutes spread her legs open and was licking her mango when the bitch suddenly kicked me in the face and screamed something in her language.. i just got up, she was very apologetic..
then she pushed me on to the bed and just very very enthusiastically deep french kissed me whilst she shoved my big banana in her mango and rid the fuck out of me very very passionately whilst she was crying too!!!
after the pop i just told her sort herself out, not my business her personal life, got my clothes on and got out of the hotel..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

licking her mango when the bitch suddenly kicked me in the face and screamed something in her language..
Can't really blame her for kicking you in the face :D. All that mango and banana-based bollocks you spout can get a bit tiresome.

Offline king tarzan

Can't really blame her for kicking you in the face :D. All that mango and banana-based bollocks you spout can get a bit tiresome.

well dont read it then PAL!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

jimbobwood

Sorry to hear that Steve! Last time I saw her I thought she was pretty good, but a bit mechanical.

I think she is jaded and looking for a escape route. If see gave you a neutral service after 30 plus punts with her, what are the chances of me getting a good service.

Better luck next time.

Offline Steve2

Sorry to hear that Steve! Last time I saw her I thought she was pretty good, but a bit mechanical.

I think she is jaded and looking for a escape route. If see gave you a neutral service after 30 plus punts with her, what are the chances of me getting a good service.

Better luck next time.

There won't be a next time Jimbobwood

jimbobwood

There won't be a next time Jimbobwood

Who's on your radar now? Xena is leaving, Mariann jaded, Lola Bell only gives hand jobs and Angie/Cathryn is away at the moment.

Punting pool is running a bit dry for VFM in London. My trip to Manchester was very good, massage parlour girls for £35 - £50 half hour. I might do a few reviews later on.

Nothing really inspires in the West London area.

Offline The_Don

Punting pool is running a bit dry for VFM in London
 I might do a few reviews later on.

Sorry to jump in, but are you sure the VFM pool dry  ;)

Reviews are always welcomed sir  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Who's on your radar now? Xena is leaving, Mariann jaded, Lola Bell only gives hand jobs Does she?

and Angie/Cathryn is away at the moment.

Punting pool is running a bit dry for VFM in London. Not at all. 

My trip to Manchester was very good, massage parlour girls for £35 - £50 half hour. I might do a few reviews later on.

Nothing really inspires in the West London area.

There are still a few good ones about.  I might do a few reviews later. :hi:

Offline punk

Still good ones around,just question of stiffing them out.

jimbobwood

There are still a few good ones about.  I might do a few reviews later. :hi:

Please share your discoveries! I can't see much talent in West London. There are a few good ones, but they are the same old ones that have been going for ages - Where's the new blood?!

Ok, I'll show a card that hasn't been exposed on here.

Sweet Lola - External Link/Members Only

I saw her in South Harrow, December last year and thought it was a good punt. She wants £10 extra for DFK. Good oral technique, good cowgirl, likes to be fingered and enjoys reverse oral. She might be a bit erratic like Mariann, but she's worth a punt at £40 half hour.

_princess_ela_4u_ - External Link/Members Only

Based in Whitechapel. I saw her in Southend and she was a very good punt. DFK, OWO, Fingering and good performer.

Manchester tips, if your interested. Krystal at Cosmopolitan very good punt with sexy Irish Accent. Katie/Chloe at Piccadilly Selecta outstanding punt with young Mancunian girl, full of weird tattoos. OWO, DFK, great performer for only £45 half hour. I'll add these two to North West section.

The Don - I know there are good prossies for £100 plus in London. I'm looking for prossies £40-50 half hour, £70-£80 full hour. I'm on a tight budget this year and paying over £100 for a punt is not for me right now until I earn good money.

I know the group in Queensbury produces some decent prossies, but other than that I don't see much promise.

Offline The_Don

I will do some reviews soon of £70 P/H W/G.

I've punted resenty  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 10:13:44 pm by The_Don »

jimbobwood

I will do some reviews soon of £70 P/H W/G.

I've punted resenty  :thumbsup:

Thank you sir! :hi:

Offline Steve2

Please share your discoveries!

Sweet Lola - External Link/Members Only

I saw her in South Harrow, December last year and thought it was a good punt. She wants £10 extra for DFK. Good oral technique, good cowgirl, likes to be fingered and enjoys reverse oral. She might be a bit erratic like Mariann, but she's worth a punt at £40 half hour.

_

Sweet Lola looked good but the photos were almost too good so I never bothered

The Queensbury girls are normally good

A lot of my fun lately has involved flights to Berlin

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 04:24:37 am by Steve2 »

Offline The_Don

A lot of my fun lately has involved flights to Berlin

I've been thinking about berlin my self mate  :)

Offline punk

Please share your discoveries! I can't see much talent in West London. There are a few good ones, but they are the same old ones that have been going for ages - Where's the new blood?!

_princess_ela_4u_
- External Link/Members Only

Based in Whitechapel. I saw her in Southend and she was a very good punt. DFK, OWO, Fingering and good performer.

She has been around for ages,punted with her a few years back and punted with the little polish girl with big boobs who used to borrow that profile name before her.

Offline Steve2

I've been thinking about berlin my self mate  :)

As Nike would say

Just do it

Offline riker

Sweet lola is good for a quick fuck....she doesn't do kissing or owo. Small milf probably in her mid thirties, Saggy breasts though, but nice small arse. Have admit she is quite pretty, looks better than in pics.

The place in kenton is like one room next door to a respectable 3 bed semi!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:43:25 pm by riker »