Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Knickers!  (Read 5660 times)

Gordo987

Personally, I like this sort:

Hidden Image/Members Only

What about you?

Offline Metal Geek

I prefer to wear boxers myself, but whatever turns you on.

Offline roo222

French knickers is my preference; never run into a WG wearing them though.

Dislike thongs personally.

Offline Happylad

Crotchless can be amusing at times.

Offline Vivago

Her indoors wears passion killer like these. 

They most assuredly work the oracle and kills it stone dead. :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

cjkany2015

A man from my own heart!

I love knickers, bordering on fetish.

I love the kind you posted plus my avatars.

Then also French knickers.

Hate thongs, they do nothing for me.

Gordo987

A man from my own heart!

Agreed! French knickers Hidden Image/Members Only can be pulled up tight, pushed aside and circumvented.

On a punt, I always ask the WG to keep he knickers on 'til last, and I often like to pull them down for her.  :P

bricky daz

Personally, I like this sort:

What about you?

so you spent your youth in the grattan catalogue aswell then  :cool:
my favourite knickers are the round the ankle types :hi:

Offline threechilliman

so you spent your youth in the grattan catalogue aswell then  :cool:
my favourite knickers are the round the ankle types :hi:

Stood up, bent over with knickers around her knees. Lovely!

tcm

Offline sublimetoridiculous

On a punt, I always ask the WG to keep he knickers on 'til last, and I often like to pull them down for her.  :P
Haven't done it for a long time, but if you ask the WG to wear two pairs you can have that pleasure twice. Once near the beginning then just before shagging.

French knickers over briefs or a thong works well.

Dodo

Dodo

Haven't done it for a long time, but if you ask the WG to wear two pairs you can have that pleasure twice. Once near the beginning then just before shagging.

French knickers over briefs or a thong works well.
Yes, agreed. Had that with Coca Ola last week and it was an unexpected plus that I had never come across before.

Offline mh

I thought this was only something that happened on Babestation.  :wackogirl:

Offline Frenchie

++++++++11111111  !!!!! White cotton knickers !   'Sloggi's' are my favourite..Cling to every fold of flesh and  sooooo smooth  !

Makes my knob hard .......yet another thing that Mrs Frenchie used to wear to please me .. again ---those days are gone...
can't  be bothered !...add that to the long list of reasons why I punt !

Check out 'whitecottonpanties.com'.......

Offline Happylad

When I was a boy in the `30s almost all knickers seemed to be shiny satiny, voluminous and knee length, with elastic around the knees.

As we sauntered to school on Monday mornings through the streets of terraced houses almost every doorway displayed a pair as the wearer, on hands and knees,  holystoned the front doorstep after the weekend`s traffic, and we competed to see who could spot the most different coloured pairs.

Not until the onset of puberty did I attune to the changing fashions.

Offline smiths

Offline Urban_G

Cotton knickers are my fave, particularly with a cute pattern on them like love hearts or flowers. Nothing like fucking a girl while she's still wearing them and pulled to the side.

milfwklover

A man from my own heart!

The same my friend!

My idea of perfection is the Diana Dors upskirt scene in 'Steptoe and Son ride again' - curvy milf, short dress, bent over showing white cotton knickers. :thumbsup:

When I take time to set up a punt (rather than just a rush, need-a-pull £60 job) I usually ask the WG to wear a pair of normal cotton knixs.

Always feel that I missed out on the best of ladies tennis at wimbledon: Instead of the boy/cycle shorts they wear now, would've loved the 80s/90s matches and seeing this on a regular basis... Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JJ72

Does anyone actually like thongs?
I put G-String on the same category, just even more ridiculous.

Horrible things... :angry:

Steptoe

I bought lots of these in different colours. Girls love them and the side tie makes it so easy to get them off. 

Step

dezzatheblue2

French knickers, soft satin, not cheap scratchy stuff...

Offline webpunter

Think OP needs to stop going to M&S & Primark
What about:   External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Go commando!  :cool:
Here's a 'commando' thong - just for you:
External Link/Members Only
As with my post just above then critical that the WG has a fit bum
Preferably tanned & pink is my fave colour

Offline akauya

Here's a 'commando' thong - just for you:
As with my post just above then critical that the WG has a fit bum
Preferably tanned & pink is my fave colour

Not the kind of commando I was thinking of but that commando arse looks great :)

Tjkooker

Thongs or strings for me.
Those big knickers are passion killers. Especially lacy ones. Could just about get a hard on for a pair of tanga briefs Not seen them in years!

Offline akauya

Some very good knickers or rather bums, here:

My favourites, 2, 13 and 17

Offline webpunter

Some very good knickers or rather bums, here:
My favourites, 2, 13 and 17
You are my hero - what a find !  Here are my faves:  2 [you can have her 1st as you found her], 4 & 19

[Don't you just love 'gaps'.  I have mentioned these phenomenon twice on my reviews.  Both @ Ego in MK
The thing i love most with gaps is that these open up the target in clear sight.  When they are face down with fit tanned legs & bum on a bed then its "let's lock & load we're in the kill zone".  Have shagged a fair number of civvies / WG's who have this feature.  Although as i get older more of the latter.  WGAF.  Sorry for going off-thread]

Offline macmate

Black. Satin. Full back. Preferably being rubbed all over my face whilst she wears them!

Thinking of this set as a present for a very special encounter later this month (in black!)...

Offline webpunter

Thinking of this set as a present for a very special encounter later this month (in black!)...
With or without fluffy lining ?  If you must, then wedge her up a 20 pre-xmas tip as if it means nothing.  Cheaper & she won't be thinking  :scare: EAS

Gordo987

Black. Satin. Full back. Preferably being rubbed all over my face whilst she wears them!

The model looks really hot - all 17 years of her :rolleyes: but yes, in black is good :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

off with the knickers, fast, I say, or better still not to be wearing any in the first place.

Wtf have the commandos to do with knickers?

Offline webpunter

off with the knickers, fast, I say, or better still not to be wearing any in the first place.
Wtf have the commandos to do with knickers?
Surely the WG's you like to go for neatly fold up their knickers several times to fit on a chair :) ?
PS - the reference to Commandos is what they're they're showing as on the website
A bit confusing given what the rest of us know to mean with this phrase 

Offline jsparky

How do you guys add an image to your post? I been trying for the last 15mins and couldn't attached an image.

Offline webpunter

How do you guys add an image to your post? I been trying for the last 15mins and couldn't attached an image.
If you do find out then FFS don't tell HP how to do this !
Think you need to do via some sharing website.  Have only managed this once & this was a fluke.  Do a search on here

milfwklover

They way I did it was to right-click on the picture I wanted, then click 'copy image URL'.

Now in your post click the box underneath the 'B' (top left). Now paste the URL in the middle, making sure there are no spaces. With a bit of luck your pic should be there!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If you do find out then FFS don't tell HP how to do this !
Think you need to do via some sharing website.  Have only managed this once & this was a fluke.  Do a search on here

lucky for you I can't, I tried, I use a Mac since 1987 but can't manage this particular process.

Offline gorge

lucky for you I can't, I tried, I use a Mac since 1987 but can't manage this particular process.

here they are - well a few from the above links :

Gordo987

here they are - well a few from the above links :

OMG  :P  :thumbsup:  :wacko:  :cool:

(Tats notwithstanding)

Gordo987

Offline macmate

With or without fluffy lining ?  If you must, then wedge her up a 20 pre-xmas tip as if it means nothing.  Cheaper & she won't be thinking  :scare: EAS

Webpunter, you're missing the point - it's not for HER benefit, it's for MINE  ;)

Offline webpunter

Webpunter, you're missing the point - it's not for HER benefit, it's for MINE  ;)
If it makes you happy then fine.  Was only having a jest !  Just have read various threads about buying prezzies & the general consensus is that this is frowned up.  Unless for a regular.  Never a problem with 'folding'. Just make sure you get the size right - remember generally add +2 against the AW profile info.  Make sure that the OH doesn't find it [if you have one], coz then you'll have to buy another.  Plus there is the issue that if you are buying a size 8 for your AW girlie & your OH is bigger then all sorts of problems will start

Jackjones

Thongs or G-strings for me, tho if i can find a girl who owns a pair volleyball shorts are a winner!  :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

Top reply.  Note to newbies - don't open HP's links whilst eating food :)  RIP S.Jobs

Offline jsparky

Offline Keema

Had a long held fantasy for a girl to wank me with her knickers.  Last year found the right minx, who pulled out a pair of white cotton panties out of a drawer and as I laid back on her bed she rubbed them on her pussy and then wanked me with them. I shot my load over my head and hit the wall behind. 

Another great time was with one of Glasgow's EE favourites who always wears fantastic lingerie - bought in H&M - great for going down on and peeling slowly off.

(Puke alert) and b4 I get too Mills and Boon, I do love facesitting but needs to be clean. One young girl in Glasgow who specializes in femdom, pinned me down sat on me and all I could smell was hot sweaty and day old - think a dishwasher in summer.

Gordo987

Any smaller and they would vanish. Not normally my taste, but with an arse like hers she would look sexy in an old sack.

:thumbsup:

Offline daveev