Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana's new pad  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Bengeo13

I hope I haven't missed someone asking the same question, but has anyone been to see Adriana yet in her new location in Walker? What's it like access-wise, discretion, etc.
It wouldn't take much to be an improvement on North Shields that's for sure, and it would stop her having to apologise for it all the time.

sentinel

I've not seen Adriana at her new place but I did see another Amour girl at the same venue just a couple of weeks back.

It's a ground floor flat with it's own front door and access is straight off the side driveway, no problem to find and in a residential area.

You could park outside the door but I parked at the end of the road and just walked the final couple of hundred yards or so, more discreet that way and a bit less obvious as to which house you are going to.

You can do a Google Street view once you get the address and you'll be able to locate the exact house by following the door numbers and zooming in.

Might be there myself sooner rather than later.

Mike Hunt

Saw her friday there
The area is not exactly Kensington but the flat once your inside is actually pretty nice.
Quite a small room and the bed was a water bed which was a first for me and to be honest I would have preferred a normal bed!!!

sentinel

Yes the water bed, I remember it now.

Had a little bit too much "give" in it really, like as in not firm support when you were riding or, alternatively, being ridden. :cool:

Trelf

I dont think my physique is built for a water bed!!

sentinel

You could always ask Adriana to shove a couple of cushions under her ass and shag her on the bedroom floor.  :P

Toshiba

Interesting this as the last girl i punted said this flat was her mates and she had the use of it for a small fee each day, so its not Adrianas flat and im mystified as to how she ended up here, odd

Offline OscarC

The last girl I saw at that flat (recently departed from amour) said it was hers & she apologised for the decorating in progress. Not that I believed her.

Offline OscarC

Also is it worth seeing Adriana. There are quite a few mixed reviews on here.

sentinel

The flat didn't belong to the previous Amour girl who was using it.

Neither does it belong to Amour as Stacey won't have anything to do with the owning or renting out of flats.

As regards Adriana she does look stunning so for a great many people that in itself makes her well worth seeing.  My list of Amour girls to see is getting longer and longer by the day.

Toshiba

The last girl I saw at that flat (recently departed from amour) said it was hers & she apologised for the decorating in progress. Not that I believed her.

She lied, now theres a thing

Toshiba

Also is it worth seeing Adriana. There are quite a few mixed reviews on here.

Depends what you want, she is gorgeous with a fantastic body.....but lacks the something extra in the sex department, you'd have a decent punt though tbf.

Mike Hunt

Depends what you want, she is gorgeous with a fantastic body.....but lacks the something extra in the sex department, you'd have a decent punt though tbf.
[/quote

have to agree she's lovely and fit but she ain't gonna give you the ride of your life that said its definitely worth a visit but not sure worth multiple visits

Offline OscarC

ok thanks, might visit her in the next few weeks then. Got Keeva to look forward to this week, been a few months since I saw her!  :)

The fishman 2014

Question for those that have seen Adriana from amour. What services does she offer? I'm very tempted to book her soon but just like to know specifics

sentinel

Question for those that have seen Adriana from amour. What services does she offer? I'm very tempted to book her soon but just like to know specifics

Look up her reviews, that's what they are there for.

Offline Highlander

Saw her last Friday for the first time.
Her pad is in a bit of a deprived area but seems safe enough. Inside it is clean and decorated in a boudoir style like a Malmaison hotel. Apparently there's a dog who lives in the property and it sometimes barks. It wasn't there when I was there.

sentinel

I've been there twice, both times with the same Amour girl ( not Adriana).

I don't recall seeing a dog but the water bed takes a bit of getting used to !

Toshiba

I've been there twice, both times with the same Amour girl ( not Adriana).

I don't recall seeing a dog but the water bed takes a bit of getting used to !

the dog belongs to the girl who owns the flat, its not adrianas they pay the girl each day they use it, and dog sit  :rolleyes:

sentinel

Well I hope they wash their hands after they've taken it for a walk and scooped up it's poo  :scare: :scare:

Offline foreverchanges

A water bed and a dog...don't think I'll be paying a visit to this place.

Offline Bengeo13

I suppose shagging on a water bed may be a bucket list item but are there any particular skills I need to be aware of?  Without having tried it yet it does seem to be likely to have too much 'give' in it to be completely satisfying and that coupled with Adriana's lack of performance might lead to a disappointing outcome! But hey, I ain't tried it so I'm not going to knock it.

Offline johnny34

I suppose shagging on a water bed may be a bucket list item but are there any particular skills I need to be aware of?  Without having tried it yet it does seem to be likely to have too much 'give' in it to be completely satisfying and that coupled with Adriana's lack of performance might lead to a disappointing outcome! But hey, I ain't tried it so I'm not going to knock it.

Remember to take your goggles & snorkel  :D

Offline Highlander

The waterbed does take some getting used too! I remember at one point Adriana was on top and I was trying to thrust upwards but there's nothing to push against so it wasn't having the desired effect. Was probably just making waves...
I wouldn't say it's worthy of a bucket list unfortunately, it wasn't on mine anyway. Seeing Adriana was however.

sentinel

I've had the waterbed experience too, not with Adriana but with the previous Amour occupant.

Had to finish both times with CIM which for me is not the norm, but I just couldn't stay the course in either mish or cowgirl.

At first I thought it was just me not being up for it but after reading some of the comments on here it might well have been down to the bed itself and it's lack of firmness.

If I go back it might be a case of shagging Adriana on the floor with some pillows underneath.  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverchanges

I really struggled with Heidi of Diamonds back in June due to the lack of firmness of the bed so God knows how I would manage with a water bed...and besides everytime I hear of a water bed I immediately think of poor old Harold Steptoe. :D

Mike Hunt

There's not much floor to shag on in that bedroom mind, the bed nearly fills it.
I was much more knackered at the end with her on the water bed so it was more of a workout than a sexual experience...doggy was about best position. i dont want to do a waterbed again myself..it detracted my enjoyment personally.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:01:04 pm by Mike Hunt »

Offline MasterChief

Had one for a while (Waterbed not Adriana), once I got used to it - awesome, but for the first few months it was shit