Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Holly-Borehamwood-WD6.  (Read 1545 times)

4 review(s) for playfulholly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to Steve for his review. :thumbsup:  Unfortunately for me the English maid/pimp reneged on what she agreed with me when i met this WG. She agreed £100 an hour including DFK and OWO on the phone. When i got their i was told it was £10 extra for both these 2 services making it £120 in all, the amount i had first been quoted when i first spoke to the maid when i made my initial enquiry before the day i booked.

I didnt appreciate this reneging so walked. If the £120 had been quoted as the figure on the phone and again in person i would of gone ahead with the punt. The WG looked like her pictures though not quite as attractive in my view but i did fancy her enough to have punted with her if i hadnt been lied to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

What wrong with these girls?
Have they never heard of the saying "£100 in the hand is worth £120 on the bus"  :unknown:
I'm sure quite a few try it on but to let £100 float out of the door is pure madness?

Keep up the good work  :hi:

Offline smiths

What wrong with these girls?
Have they never heard of the saying "£100 in the hand is worth £120 on the bus"  :unknown:
I'm sure quite a few try it on but to let £100 float out of the door is pure madness?

Keep up the good work  :hi:

Indeed and not only that. In the Dons positive review on her he only paid the £100 and Steve went to walk before he got a cheaper half hour. Yet i got fucked over, charming. :thumbsdown:

Offline droplet

Firstly thanks to Steve for his review. :thumbsup:  Unfortunately for me the English maid/pimp reneged on what she agreed with me when i met this WG. She agreed £100 an hour including DFK and OWO on the phone. When i got their i was told it was £10 extra for both these 2 services making it £120 in all, the amount i had first been quoted when i first spoke to the maid when i made my initial enquiry before the day i booked.

I didnt appreciate this reneging so walked. If the £120 had been quoted as the figure on the phone and again in person i would of gone ahead with the punt. The WG looked like her pictures though not quite as attractive in my view but i did fancy her enough to have punted with her if i hadnt been lied to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Funny Smith I posted the same Neg review earlier today. Please see my review. Did you actually see the girl yourself? For me it was bait and switch and she wasnt the girl in the photo.

Offline smiths

Funny Smith I posted the same Neg review earlier today. Please see my review. Did you actually see the girl yourself? For me it was bait and switch and she wasnt the girl in the photo.

Yes i saw the WG as i posted, it was the WG in the pictures though not as attractive in my view. Fortunately it was quite local to me and i was in the area anyway though the pimp didnt know that.

Offline Steve2

From Smiths. See post number 1

The WG looked like her pictures
though not quite as attractive in my view but i did fancy her enough to have punted with her if i hadnt been lied to.

Offline smiths

From Smiths. See post number 1

The WG looked like her pictures
though not quite as attractive in my view but i did fancy her enough to have punted with her if i hadnt been lied to.

Indeed. And to clarify you have always steered me in the direction of good WGs, it was the pimp who was the liar in this case. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Sorry you got fucked about mate.

Maybe she is getting too busy following the 2 positive reviews on here and thinks she is sitting on a goldmine

Offline smiths

Sorry you got fucked about mate.

Maybe she is getting too busy following the 2 positive reviews on here and thinks she is sitting on a goldmine

No worries mate. :thumbsup: The pimp tried it on with me and it didnt work, no sweat, i just went and punted with a regular. :D

Offline Steve2

A shame because she is a very good fuck. What was the "maid" like?

Offline droplet

Yes i saw the WG as i posted, it was the WG in the pictures though not as attractive in my view. Fortunately it was quite local to me and i was in the area anyway though the pimp didnt know that.

Ok, so it is possible there are two girls working in the house. And I was just unfortunate that the girl wasnt in and another girl took my money. My bad luck.

Offline smiths

A shame because she is a very good fuck. What was the "maid" like?

A right lying bitch. :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Ok, so it is possible there are two girls working in the house. And I was just unfortunate that the girl wasnt in and another girl took my money. My bad luck.

You waited in the downstairs room where there were condoms and wipes and saw a girl upstairs where there were condoms and wipes.

What do you think?

Offline smiths

Is she fit though?

To be honest all i saw was a liar trying to fuck me over, that makes her very unattractive to me. ;)

Online The_Don

Dam not sounding to good, holly English is not great. After handing over my money, she takes it the maid. Thus not had to deal directly with the maid for payment.

I don't see any where on her A/W page about extras and if I return. I will duly bring it up, If asked to pay for them and will walk away if required.