Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trad' Thai  (Read 1828 times)

Offline samtheman

Anyone know whats happened to Traditional Thai on Westgate rd especially the staff, as a regular visitor to Ncl this was a good place for a massage with he.

King Jim of the Toon

It's still there as much as I believe. The place just up from the motorbike shops?

Offline jarrovian

"best Thai massage" was up past the motorbike shops, I think"traditional Thai massage" was down the bottom end through a gap in the buildings. Don't know if they are still there

Offline Mr blue

there was a post in the massage thread ages ago from a poster saying that when he had been he was told the police were keeping an eye on it ,
there was another business in there too ruen kwai or something like that that has no opened in houghton le spring .

Offline samtheman

Its the one next to the art shop and above the h/dressers

Offline maxxblue

I thought Ruen Kaew was totally legit?

Offline Mr blue

Yeah it is totally legit , but that was the other business in there

Offline Mr blue

What I ment was there were 2 businesses working out of there one would do hr and the other was legit , the legit one has opened elsewhere so I think the other one has gone too . It's a shame that reun was legit as she was a pretty lass and gave a cracking massage

Offline happyguy48

I was there in Feb 2015. Not sure who was who but I think one of the girls has opened up in Hebburn, Ruen thai in station road I think.I saw the ad the other day on gumtree. Her name is yaya.I know her friend and she told me about the new address. Another girl at the houghton place (maybe you saw her, was a bit of a stunner,  she moved to Manchester apparently). It was Ruen Thai then, I didn't know of any other business. Have you had a massage of a thai lady called kim in bournmoor. I live fairly near and fancy somewhere local. That place in houghton has been empty for a while. My gp surgery is behind so I  pass it fairly often. Cheers.

Offline jarrovian

Nisa aka chanya took over the running of the Westgate road place, the lease then ran out and they now work from Stanhope street. The original owner also used to own 99 Thai massage2 but gave them up to concentrate on her business in london. Hope that helps