Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delish debbie  (Read 3303 times)

Vinblanc

Offline sharpshoes78

Tempted myself
Might try next month

Offline Corus Boy

Hi guys has as anyone seen this lass in Cardiff?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As you know from her profile, she is no twiggy teenager but do not let that deter you in anyway.

I saw her some time ago and had a great time, so well recommended.

She has good feedback, some from well known south Wales punters.

Vinblanc

Thanks Corus Boy that seals the deal!

Offline Cardiffdave

I saw her a while ago, lovely lady, great blow job

Offline Shagger22

Agree with the last poster - awesome blow job! Saw her back in March, lovely lady and very open minded, I'd def visit her again when I'm in the area

valleypunter

I've been to see her twice, amazing oral! recommended

silversurfer55

Oh yes!! Amazing deep throat BJ, ball licking and sucking, rimming!!
Anal, doggy....anything you hoped for.
CIM with swallow....no bareback, her only rule.
Amazing!!

silversurfer55

Oh, and nipples so suckable you won't want to stop!!

Offline sharpshoes78

she is no twiggy teenager
How old would you rate her looks?

Offline Sky hunter

Hi
Are you plannig to see her? Please leave a feedback. She is on my hot list wish to see her.

gonemild

Saw her lately. Seriously enthusiastic, awesome nipples. I would vote yes

Offline cymrobach

I'm really interested in going to see her....any comments on her looks? Cant really tell from her pics on AW  :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

Well she would have to be good at what she does because from her pics she's got tits like spaniel's ears and a fanny like a fresh bullet wound. Good luck with that one ...

Husqvarna360

What is her place like for visit, what are her extra costs? Thanks

Husqvarna360

Decided to bite the bullet and visit... Very helpful on the phone and gave easy directions.

Probably 5'3", size 14 and age is accurate, facially she is ok.... Had a really nice welcome, very friendly and chatty.  Had owo, rimming (her on me), doggie style anal which was lovely, then finished with cim and on face and she swallowed with pleasure.  Her nipples are reasonably big, but probably half the size of the ginger lady who worked at Retreat.

Place is clean and tidy with a double bed.

£60 all in great vfm, 30 min visit. 

Offline cymrobach

Thanks for the info, think I'll deffo try to pay her a visit during the next couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

With my favourite Olivia being away, and Jessica of the HNCF not bothering to answer texts, I decided to aim for pastures new today.

Owing to the reviews above, I thought I would give Debbie a go.  Her comms were great, and though I generally go for the younger girls, the thought of some tight arse pounding was the deciding factor today, as haven't had anal for ages!

Glad I did.  Ok certainly not a dolly bird or anything, but f&@! me, does this woman know her way around!

Ball sucking - check!
Deep threat - yup!
Dirty talk - the more the wetter!
Anal - no problem!

She clearly loves sex, and it shows!  :D. She is easy to chat to in "recovery time" too, in between pops.  So much so that nearly run out of time for round two, but don't panic chaps, made it with a minute or two still on the clock!  :thumbsup:

Will I return, oh yes!