Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians back in numbers.  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Brumish

I see these around 10 profiles for Romanians around the westbrom/Walsall area advertising today. Anyone seen any of these today?

Dodo

I see these around 10 profiles for Romanians around the westbrom/Walsall area advertising today. Anyone seen any of these today?
Where are you seeing the ads??

Offline Brumish

wally59

Best ive seen is Deeasweety £50 naked great massage&HE

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

wally59

fantastic massage and HE with plenty of eye contact

Offline Stapler

fantastic massage and HE with plenty of eye contact

That was for 30 mins- right? Where is she based?

In earlier posts you said you were against EE girl!

..S...

wally59

yes for 30 mins
And yes wasnt keen on ee girls but decided to try Deea so glad i did works near to the asda in wolvo dont be put of by house or area

Offline Stapler

Offline d2331

Any other EE recommendations around this area? Preferably <mid-20's?

I've seen a little surge of Romanians around the area in general, I deal with a lot of groups that come into the area..

Mypunt

I can vouch for this girl, been twice and would happily return if I get the time!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Any other EE recommendations around this area? Preferably <mid-20's?

I've seen a little surge of Romanians around the area in general, I deal with a lot of groups that come into the area..
And which groups would that be and under what circumstances do you 'deal with them'. On another thread, Blu Amber, you tell us you have only ever had three punts so ...... I no comprehenday !!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:54:14 pm by Dodo »

Offline Taggart

Fecking Romainans. Should stick to washing cars.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I can vouch for this girl, been twice and would happily return if I get the time!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Got any more info on Raqueell Mypunt? The profile is a bit vague to say the least, and the feedback doesn't look all that genuine (in my opinion). Would be nice to know what her services are like or if anyone else has seen her that can vouch for her authenticity?

Offline d2331

And which groups would that be and under what circumstances do you 'deal with them'. On another thread, Blu Amber, you tell us you have only ever had three punts so ...... I no comprehenday !!

Sorry, I didn't mean on a punting level, I deal with Romanians and other Eastern / Central Europeans in a general sense, indirectly through my work.

That is true that I've had 3 punts, well.. 3 WG's in the UK, and 1 at a club in Prague.

Mypunt

Got any more info on Raqueell Mypunt? The profile is a bit vague to say the least, and the feedback doesn't look all that genuine (in my opinion). Would be nice to know what her services are like or if anyone else has seen her that can vouch for her authenticity?

Her services are good for the money, I paid £90 and got DFK, massage, reverse oral, covered sex and a decent conversation. Her English is good, property is clean and parking available. I usually park around the corner and have a walk to the house. Time is money and your there for the paid time only, as will all other WG. I usually punt 3 times per month and I've seen her twice in one month!

Mypunt

Her services are good for the money, I paid £90 and got DFK, massage, reverse oral, covered sex and a decent conversation. Her English is good, property is clean and parking available. I usually park around the corner and have a walk to the house. Time is money and your there for the paid time only, as will all other WG. I usually punt 3 times per month and I've seen her twice in one month!

Offline Min_g79

anyone been to a romanian thats actually worth visiting?