Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Annabelle - Glasgow  (Read 4350 times)

7 review(s) for Coco Annabelle (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Firebird

Apologies for the length but I know how much you all like details  :P

External Link/Members Only

Price: £130
Duration: 1 hour

While looking through the endless amount of profiles on Adult Work yesterday, I came across the profile of this particular ebony woman. Needless to say I have always wanted to fuck a black girl and her pics looked quite good, she did all the services I was looking for (OWO, DFK etc) and there was hee haw else in Glasgow (I looked at the Hungarian girl Tammy that everyone raves about but her face just doesn't do it for me tbh) so I thought I should give it a shot. Arranged the booking for today and received her location, her flat is located on Castle Street near the hospital, unfortunately the taxi driver didn't know the address and so I jumped out and decided to look for myself, after about twenty five minutes of going up and down and asking random people I finally discovered it, only to realise that I had walked past it about two times previously (it's quite discreet, small door, no number on it) and after being let in I got into the lift excited about what was to come.

For me the hope was for a sexy black British woman to answer the door, I've always been a fan of Alexis Silver so I guess I kinda hoped she looked like her lol. However the woman who opened the door was/is most certainly not 29 years old, she is more than likely in her early to mid forties, now I know WG's will maybe shave a couple of years off of their real age but for a woman who is clearly in her forties trying to pass her self off as 29 is just scandalous. The skin tone of the woman in the pictures is quite light whereas the woman who answered the door is much darker. Her face wasn't much to look at and she appears to have had quite a lot of plastic surgery done all over the place. No shower or massage was offered but I wasn't looking for either so fair dues, she teased me to start off, rubbing her hands up and down my body and then asked me to suck her nipples...

...WELL! All I can say is that she has no nipples, literally, her tits are big, fake and very hard, not soft at all and like I said she doesn't have any nipples whatsoever which was pretty discouraging to say the least, because of that I pretty much ignored her tits throughout the whole hour, she kept on her bra as well so I wonder if there's some bad scarring being kept hidden???

We moved onto OWO which was quite good, lots of tongue action and you can tell she enjoys it, I returned the favour before moving onto some mish followed by doggy. Now they say black girls have the best arses, that isn't true in this case, her arse is quite flat and trying to squeeze it is like trying to squeeze a watermelon, not soft or supple by any stretch of the imagination, in addition her body is quite tight but not in a keep fit, gym bunny way, more in a had too many kids kinda way, it didn't look good at all. In the end I pictured that I was fucking Nicki Minaj or Beyonce and was able to drain my balls inside her. I took a shower which was pretty average as well, only one bar of soap, no shower gel or shampoo and once that was all done I threw my togs on, said goodbye and went for a Lucozade.

She told me that she's touring Glasgow and Edinburgh but if you are looking for a quality ebony experience I would suggest looking elsewhere, the pics look good, but when we think of a hot, sexy black girl we immediately have visions of a curvy, voluptuous, bootylicious goddess but I can assure you that's not what you will get with Annabelle. No arse (which is a must for me, especially if its a black girl), terrible rock hard tits with no nipples, a 5/10 face that has had a lot of work done on it and a horrible looking body. Decent flat in a location that's quite hard to find (well it was for me anyway), as a person she's quite easy going and down to earth and she's only charging £130 for an hour rather than the standard £150 but these merits are nowhere near enough to boost this review up from negative to positive, it's not even enough to make it go to neutral fuck's sake.

Avoid lads!

Offline seeker

If it a bait and switch it's a negative.  :thumbsdown:
You should have walked kept your money for something you'd enjoy.
Thanks for the review 'I sometimes like a chocolate hunnie.
She sounds like a chocolate munter  :D

JazzMan

The photos look 100% fakes.
She does have a positive review on here.
And reviews on AW.
Maybe she was once a man. Would explain the 'no nipples' , ' no arse', 'a lot of work done'

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:08:55 pm by JazzMan »

Firebird

Don't think so Jazzman, while she wasn't attractive she wasn't manly in any way, just old and not much to look at. Her pussy seemed very much genuine, I know doctors and surgeons can do all sorts these days but I know a real fanny when I see it/ taste it  :D

She told me that she has a lot of bookings as well so looks like more unsatisfied punters are on the way.

Firebird

Would like to change the 5/10 I gave her face to a 4/10

Offline whiterhino

Don't think so Jazzman, while she wasn't attractive she wasn't manly in any way, just old and not much to look at. Her pussy seemed very much genuine, I know doctors and surgeons can do all sorts these days but I know a real fanny when I see it/ taste it  :D

She told me that she has a lot of bookings as well so looks like more unsatisfied punters are on the way.

To be honest, if I hadn't seen this review, I might have even considered booking her purely based on the pictures... good job for posting this review!

Firebird

No problem rhino. I made the sacrifice lol :)

Offline Memphis87

Was just about to make a booking thanks for the review and for saving me my money

Firebird

Glad the review helped save you some cash mate. I love black women, always have, there's just something sooo fucking sexy about them and when this prossie came to town I thought she looked pretty hot but the photos have been shopped to fuck. She's nowhere near as light skinned as the photos show. When I saw her she could have passed for early 40's very easily and as you can tell from my review her body, face, tits etc are all very unimpressive.

If like me you're a big fan of chocolate bunnies then hold onto your cash till the end of the month because these two are in town...

Unlikely that I'll be able to see both so I think am gonna plump for Skye when she gets here, she's got everything you'd want from a hot black girl, big arse, big tits and really sexy body with curves in all the right places!!

Just realised you're no in Glasgow haha, excuse the two recommendations then mate  :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:22:17 pm by Firebird »

Offline auldie63

Firebird were you ever at Quinn up Battlefield way, she was outstanding, had many happy returns there.

Firebird

Firebird were you ever at Quinn up Battlefield way, she was outstanding, had many happy returns there.

Who was outstanding mate?

Offline auldie63

She called herself Quinn. Stopped about 2yrs ago for a 'proper' job.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:32:20 pm by auldie63 »

Firebird

Never had the pleasure bud, am assuming she was a hot ebony aye?

ickydicky

she was ebony and got as fuck. like auldie i had some great times there. though i am not a particular fan of potting the black.

Firebird

Really? I think that if you have got a hot black woman with the big tits, big arse etc, that's gonna be very hard to surpass. I just adore ebony women. A think wanking off to pictures of Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks as a teenager has kind of cemented that idea in my head lol
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 09:37:41 am by Firebird »

Offline auldie63

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

A black dame with red hair? Haud me back and form an orderly queue.

ickydicky

A black dame with red hair? Haud me back and form an orderly queue.

the dye is cast :D :P ;) :)

Dick4snowqueens

Those pics are clearly of a white lady or a Latina. Not a black or mixed lady... :wackogirl:

Offline auldie63

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Hoorayhenry

Hey firebird bbc 2 11.45 should be right up your street

Firebird

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Why???  :unknown:

Firebird

Hey firebird bbc 2 11.45 should be right up your street

Am sorry who are you again???

Hoorayhenry

It's me, your man from the bi sexual help line. You can contact us on wwwconfused.com!

Offline auldie63

Why???  :unknown:
If you think those girls are white or latino perhaps you should share a taxi.

Firebird

Ah right a thought you were trying to insinuate that I needed to go to specsavers for finding those girls attractive.  A think the other guy was referring to Coco Annabelle's pictures.

Firebird

It's me, your man from the bi sexual help line. You can contact us on wwwconfused.com!

Your patter is fucking embarrassing, there are school weans that are wittier than you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoorayhenry

Well you would ask! Pompous twat.

Firebird

Well you would ask! Pompous twat.

Says the man who has a picture of a tached man smoking a pipe  :lol:

Fud!

Hoorayhenry

Ten out of ten for observation,that said did you watch the programme and did you enjoy it?

Firebird

Offline auldie63

Think the twat was in it, that's how he new the time.

Firebird

Hoorayhenry

Never mind you can catch up on I player, dunno about the ald boys steam telly tho!