Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexygirls982 Aysha Dundee  (Read 1280 times)

1 review(s) for Sandy33 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fifer83

External Link/Members Only

Well having been let down by my first choice punt i took a gamble on this Romainian lass. Im glad i did in the end as she's a real babe. 100% the girl in the pics.

Lovely soft tanned skin and pretty much the perfect figure. Said she was 21 and could well have been. Very tight fanny and she seemed to enjoy me going down on her. I didnt last too long once i started fucking her as she was so tight. Not a bad service compared to some from Romania, i throughly enjoyed myself.

Works from a flat on Gellatly st just over from the multi storey car park, handy if your driving.

JazzMan

Well having been let down by my first choice punt i took a gamble on this Romainian lass. Im glad i did in the end as she's a real babe. 100% the girl in the pics.

Lovely soft tanned skin and pretty much the perfect figure. Said she was 21 and could well have been. Very tight fanny and she seemed to enjoy me going down on her. I didnt last too long once i started fucking her as she was so tight. Not a bad service compared to some from Romania, i throughly enjoyed myself.

Works from a flat on Gellatly st just over from the multi storey car park, handy if your driving.

This is the link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline gorgie tony

Wonder whose accessing her profile in germany

Town:    Dundee
County:    Dundee
Region:    Scotland
Accessing From:Germany
Nationality:    Romanian

Offline sparrow

. . . or France.

Town: Dundee
County: Dundee
Region: Scotland
Accessing From:
 France
Nationality: Romanian

Offline Banquo

Accessing a profile from a foreign country is obviously a "red flag", but I saw a girl a few nights ago who was supposedly accessing from France. A few years ago, a girl told me that this could happen if they accessed their AW profile from a mobile. No idea if that's correct or not.

Offline Banquo

It's the same girl, that I posted about on the Dundee thread - sorry I was thrown by the reference to Aysha.  Street name is correct, face pics on this profile as well look right.

This is what I said about her on the Dundee thread:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a good half hour punt with Karina. Profile pics are accurate, but really not sure sure about the verification pic on AW.. She's facially very attractive, but the verification pic doesn't look quite right. £80 half hour, £20 for OWO = expensive punt, but very attractive and OWO was superb. English was ok, she was confident and happy which I find attractive. Great body, firm B or small C boobs.

Neutral heading towards positive.