(Her profile is no longer visible)
Been wanting to see this one for a while.
External Link/Members OnlyI have a thing for Brazilian women.
Love a good Brazilian bum.
Her pics looked good.
And her feedback on here was good.
I’d not had my end away in sometime, and this one’s green light was on so
Booked 30 mins for £90
She was working at the usual hotel near SA1 Marina.
Usual behind the door trick, impressed by what I saw. She looked tall, but these were heels. Dressed up in leather looking bra and thong. I would say she was darker than I expected - and from her pics… but she had the Brazilian look I was looking for. Lovely ass on her. As someone commented, great tits, couldn’t see any scars, and felt very natural.
She asked what I wanted as we started. She was friendly, accommodating and seemed to want to deliver a good service.
Bra soon came off and I was fondling her body. Turned around, thong off and ass in my face… rubbing it up and down, pussy in my mouth. Rubber on (pretty quick)… and sucking for gold… taking it all in… then sucking each bollock in her mouth. Onto the bed, 69 for a bit, then she went to go into reverse cowgirl. Due to the reasons I mentioned at the start of the review - i nearly blew my load in moments, and got her to back off…
I got her to sit on my face with that Brazilian ass… and then continued to fondle her while she took her foot off the gas and let me compose myself. She didn’t rush…
Doggy, amazing site in the mirror watching those tits collide, cowgirl and then reverse where I finished watching that ass.
Out near enough at half past.
As per other reviews, it was quite dark… side lights on. She did have good English, studying over here.
I’d return - probably for an hour next time though!