Sugar Babies

Author Topic: babe of the day and i used to live in Enfield  (Read 1138 times)

steve1111

Offline blue

One to avoid, she's been a member since 11/09/14 and her only FB:

"Many services are ticked but not provided. This girl lies. She says ok for sex without condom, but refuses it. Same with many others services She is cheating on"  :thumbsdown:

steve1111

I dont want sex without a condom surely worth 50 notes to fuck a pretty teen?

Offline punk

One to avoid, she's been a member since 11/09/14 and her only FB:

"Many services are ticked but not provided. This girl lies. She says ok for sex without condom, but refuses it. Same with many others services She is cheating on"  :thumbsdown:

its not on her likes list, there fore a small positive,may be the guy who wrote that is either a bareback punter who tried to get her to fuck without a rubber for an extra tenner or a rival prossie who she has pissed off.

Offline akauya

The veri pic matches the main pics as well... very nice.

Wouldn't mind TOFTT but Enfield is an arse to get to for me.

Offline smiths

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

IMO her or her pimp should be more careful what enjoys are ticked as Unprotected Sex is ticked though Bareback isnt.

Offline punk

Offline smiths

its not on her likes list, there fore a small positive,may be the guy who wrote that is either a bareback punter who tried to get her to fuck without a rubber for an extra tenner or a rival prossie who she has pissed off.

Unprotected Sex is though. Whats not known is even if that feedback is true did whoever answered the phone/text/email confirm it was on offer or did the guy just read unprotected sex and assume it was only for the WG to say it wasnt when they met.

My view is clear, such WGs or their pimps should carefully check what services they tick and if unprotected sex isnt on offer it shouldnt be ticked. Just ticking it means i wouldnt bother with her as i dont punt with WGs i know advertise they offer it.

Offline smiths

May be oral without a rubber? :unknown:

As i have posted before the WG or her pimp should at least learn what the terms mean BEFORE posting a profile up. Its not rocket science but then again some WGs or pimps are such as they havent the brains to make the same money doing anything else.

Offline punk

Unprotected Sex is though. Whats not known is even if that feedback is true did whoever answered the phone/text/email confirm it was on offer or did the guy just read unprotected sex and assume it was only for the WG to say it wasnt when they met.

My view is clear, such WGs or their pimps should carefully check what services they tick and if unprotected sex isnt on offer it shouldnt be ticked. Just ticking it means i wouldnt bother with her as i dont punt with WGs i know advertise they offer it.

Too true, agree with you.

Offline akauya

IMO her or her pimp should be more careful what enjoys are ticked as Unprotected Sex is ticked though Bareback isnt.

Shit! I missed that...

Thanks  :hi: