Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Help! PSE with rim  (Read 1876 times)

Offline che_666999

Being looking for a week and can't find a decent girl.
Need someone who can deliver a proper PSE with rimming.

Willing to go to £150 or £200 for someone who ticks everything

vegg1e

Easy, surprised Mr Hendrix hasn't replied already.
MissKDD of course, plus a great attitude.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:23:14 pm by vegg1e »

Offline che_666999

Her profile is bare, no pics anymore. Is she still active?

vegg1e

It's all said before - check out her many reviews. And yes, she is very much alive  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

Her profile is bare, no pics anymore. Is she still active?
Oh yes she was very active - at least this Thursday!  :yahoo:

Her profile, although bare, is extremely accurate. I can also guarantee she's much better in the flesh than her pics make out.  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Easy, surprised Mr Hendrix hasn't replied already.
MissKDD of course, plus a great attitude.

I think he's a bit tied up tonight!  :lol:

Offline jake9jake9

She's £275 for 1 and half hours minimum incall. But if you can do outcalls, she's within the budget at £200.

External Link/Members Only

Offline thunder

this one is a total slut, she will  eat your ass. receives watersports below her neck, swallows and receives a proper facial.tall and fit girl as well but her hair is green right now!!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

if she is really back:
gives a very good rimming and receives a proper facial and swallows.

this one is a bit rough but she lets you do pretty much whatever you want ..for 60 quid you can make her eat your come and pee on her face if that's what you are looking for
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 12:58:05 pm by thunder »

endomorph

this one is a total slut, she will  eat your ass. receives watersports below her neck, swallows and receives a proper facial.tall and fit girl as well but her hair is green right now!!!

if she is really back:
gives a very good rimming and receives a proper facial and swallows.

this one is a bit rough but she lets you do pretty much whatever you want ..for 60 quid you can make her eat your come and pee on her face if that's what you are looking for

I concur with the above. Suzy is a really nice Irish woman who enjoys herself and pride herself providing a very good service, she is also very reliable, her breasts are not of the most firm kind. Kaprice is from Belgium, her English is perfect, she has a lovely body and firm breasts and she is a most enthusiastic service provider. Her reliability is suspect and she can keep you waiting. Danielle has been on the game a long time, she has enhanced breasts and is less communicative than the other two.

Suzy is undoubtedly the best values for money of those three.

password02

She is away for a week or so but Hot Ameera is the best Rimmer I have ever had in London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Top girl and totally hot PSE style - At £120 in London near Euston really cannot get any better

password02

Kaprice is good at this:
External Link/Members Only

Is this for real? is she - KapriceDuHaute xXx - Back working? - See comments on her AW FB regarding the fake profile - Not 100% sure if real OR Fake?

Can anyone confirm please if it is actually her?

Goofy85

Is this for real? is she - KapriceDuHaute xXx - Back working? - See comments on her AW FB regarding the fake profile - Not 100% sure if real OR Fake?

Can anyone confirm please if it is actually her?

It's the very same Kaprice, Password. As I mentioned in a previous PM. I saw her about a month ago in Camden. Called her at lunchtime, and arranged for after work the same day. She remembered me from the time i saw her before her break. My top five easily. She confesses to being rubbish at repaying to messages, but it really is her.

password02

Thanks for the update Cupnoodle -

Offline kutch

I don't think it's her.  Just contacted her by text to confirm if rimming was included as it says on her prfolie.  She replied "ha I don't do that".  The real Kaprice provided this service when I saw her last year, so I cancelled the booking.

endomorph

Goofy85

You are also suggesting that I'm telling lies by suggesting it is not her. You've just missed out on a good punt, my friend.