Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Sex Sex  (Read 959 times)

Toshiba

Lightening the mood a bit

How do you prefer to fuck a pro$$ie, which positions are on the punting agenda, what gets ya balls bursting?

Im a sucking for her on top with us both sitting up in close contact/holding eachother , her grinding away

carefree

Doggy for me, has me shooting my load very quickly, which is why i try to refrain from doing it :unknown:

Offline bronson24

I love  missionary and anal piledriver and getting my knackers sucked

Would love to do Anal full nelson  ;)

Google image it

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:10:55 am by bronson24 »

Offline Matium

It's hard enough finding a girl who'll do anal.

Even if all you've got is a piddler, you're still likely to be told:

"You're too big"

But to find a girl who not only does anal but will do piledriver - that would be a dream!

Only the filthiest (therefore, the best) girls would do it.

Offline jsparky

I like to watch their 'face' and reaction when I am f-king her, so its missionary for me. But I also like to lift their leg over my arm or shoulder, so she would have to be flexible.

Offline herbie007

I like shagging in front of mirrors, feels a lot better when I'm watching myself in action, my favourite is both of us standing facing the mirror whilst I'm shagging her from behind.

Reverse oral is good too, I like when I can see their fanny reflection in the mirror whilst going down on me.  :P

Offline monstar

I like shagging in front of mirrors, feels a lot better when I'm watching myself in action, my favourite is both of us standing facing the mirror whilst I'm shagging her from behind.

Reverse oral is good too, I like when I can see their fanny reflection in the mirror whilst going down on me.  :P

I'm very vanilla so enjoy the main three:
Missionary when I want to see her face during and am feeling sensual
Doggy when I want to pump hard and fast (or she has a fantastic bum)
Cowgirl when I'm feeling lazy  :blush:

I had my first mirror reflection experience during doggy only recently, it was slightly jarring and felt like an out of body experience for a few moments but also enjoyable at the same time. Oh well, I will have to keep visiting different girls until I can make my mind up, it's a tough job..  :D

Offline herbie007

I'm very vanilla so enjoy the main three:
Missionary when I want to see her face during and am feeling sensual
Doggy when I want to pump hard and fast (or she has a fantastic bum)
Cowgirl when I'm feeling lazy  :blush:

I had my first mirror reflection experience during doggy only recently, it was slightly jarring and felt like an out of body experience for a few moments but also enjoyable at the same time. Oh well, I will have to keep visiting different girls until I can make my mind up, it's a tough job..  :D

But someone's got to do it.

Sorry couldn't help my self  :D

Offline socks

I love  missionary and anal piledriver and getting my knackers sucked

Would love to do Anal full nelson  ;)

Google image it
Thanks mate. Google imaged it and got an almost instant hard on. What a lovely surprise that was after the generally disgusting links that get posted for us to fall into!