Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best punt you've had?  (Read 14493 times)

The Baker

Hells Bells, There's so many but the most memorable for me are:-
Rosina for pure filth, she taught me why punting is all about having fun.
Stephany Rose. With her amazing Scottish accent. I could have an orgasm every time she said "good morning sunshine"
Brooke Knights with her fantastic filthy imagination, and non stop energy. For about seven years she'sbeen a huge part of my life.
And
Exclusive Ellie / Classy Charlotte that delicious  Courtesan with whom I have enjoyed so many naughty pleasures.

All in All, the nearest a man can get to being in love without love poking its nose in and spoiling it all.

fullspec

Hard to pick one girl out from the lot,  bit like saying what's your song and in the three years that I've been punting I could name my top five but the top two for me are now sadly retired and they were Honey + Eva but I'd have to say Honey was the best she just had it all really great service personally and social skills

Offline Mansell

As an Optimist my best punt is always the next one  :lol: :lol:

But looking back I've some brilliant session with Tori Taylor whose my all time favourite. By also some great times with LilyD & Savannah

Offline bigfish

Probably have to say Illie, simply because she made me feel the best when seeing her.

Its been a while, might make a return visit soon.

Offline Knight Templar

Has to be
1. Alie from NG, wonderful girl, lovely soft lip, beautiful kisser and brilliant  OWO
2. Shopie  Newcastle- overall great punt in all departments 
3. Stepheny Rose, those tits were to die for and a great fuck
4. Alishya - Amour, only around for a short time, but great body and so friendly, great GFE experience
5 Kirsten, not the brightest tool in the box but a great fuck and body 
:thumbsup:

Offline MrClive

AlixE - what happened to her?

Think she got tired of so many cancellations/timewasters and packed it in!

Shame as she was amazing.

Offline daveev

for me still has to be billie piper, just for the sheer lust she puts into it,

Offline thewelshwizard

Think she got tired of so many cancellations/timewasters and packed it in!

Shame as she was amazing.

Thanks for that - yes it is a shame as she actually was amazing.  I also really liked Honey.  Since they've both gone I've struggled to find anyone who gets what I want, until I saw Brooke Knights this week.

Now that was an hour I'll not forget in a long time!

banging hard

Lindy Porter one of the best in the Yorkshire Area ,does the north west also ,duos with Natasha ,both models fantastic girls

Offline Lucky66

Northern Kara has to be up there but not seen her enough to claim that she is my best just yet. It would sti have to be Hannah who now runs NNE. Saw her quite a few times when she worked in the flat in darlington and she was something special.

Hannah was very special,  she really enjoyed herself too, her imagination and use of versions outfits was incredible, her little school skirt was her favourite. She had a body to die for, if she ever worked again I would be first there. Kara and AlexE were also top draw. I keep looking out for AlexE and hope she returns

Offline Lucky66

Thanks for that - yes it is a shame as she actually was amazing.  I also really liked Honey.  Since they've both gone I've struggled to find anyone who gets what I want, until I saw Brooke Knights this week.

Now that was an hour I'll not forget in a long time!

Is this Honey from Amour? One if the nicest girls I ever met !

Offline north_east_lad

Mary from NG , she was my 1st punt and got me hooked straight away , she was out this world, id love to see her again

now if she or anyone has any contract with her id love to hear from her for a booking

Offline Knight Templar

Mary from NG , she was my 1st punt and got me hooked straight away , she was out this world, id love to see her again

now if she or anyone has any contract with her id love to hear from her for a booking

was that the  MILF who used to work out of a flat near the high level, great tits and used to do anal ??

JIMI1234

For me,
Angel Yvonne (which is one of her names)
KylieMassage (from Glasgow) but saw her in London.
Lezley Zen (when in the UK.... f****** expensive though)
Hoping that Rebecca of Photogirls will rise to this level when I see her next month (Le Balfour, too)

And I've got to add that, now, a few weeks later, Rebecca of Photogirls lived up to my expectations, and my new No1.. Candii from Leeds

TJ2015

Having only recently returned to the scene most of my best / favourites are a blast from the past, the days of Choice, Temporarily Yours & Christony, my absolute fav was Sophie who worked for Choice, TP and then went indy, when Sophie retired I had some really good times with April from TP

Ah the good old days does anyone know what happened to TP? I was quite 'friendly' with Allison but lost touch when I stopped punting

Offline Darlobloke

Louise from ng back in the day. She was great.

Recent- Nicole of nne, it's an experience Everyman should have!

Although for true gfe was Abigail from amour but she has recently retired.

oldie44

Carmen kisses of Sandys and HOD, filthy fantastic and drop dead gorgeous!

+1  :drinks:

Looking4fun

Always the next one or I would stop punting