Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Russians. Please recommendations  (Read 1544 times)

Offline droplet

Very hard to find russians. Anyone can recommend any nice russian girls on AW?

Thanks,

Offline Puntsmith

Here's a review of Russian girl I saw last month.  She's not on AW though as far as I am aware.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40193.msg538706#msg538706

west8

External Link/Members Only

Difficult one. In half of her pics she looks like an 8/9, but in the other half she looks overweight and more like a 5/6.

But can't argue with only £120 in Fulham :)

west8

Here's a review of Russian girl I saw last month.  She's not on AW though as far as I am aware.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40193.msg538706#msg538706

+1 ... great tits if you like a curvy woman's body.

fingal91

Difficult one. In half of her pics she looks like an 8/9, but in the other half she looks overweight and more like a 5/6.

But can't argue with only £120 in Fulham :)

6.5 then? 7 if you don't mind. Far from skinny, but not fat...?

west8

6.5 then? 7 if you don't mind. Far from skinny, but not fat...?

At least one of those pictures reminds me of the Soviet women's shot putting team ...  :sarcastic:

Offline firemansam

the best Russian I have ever seen, she has been working for a long time and must be in her later 40s now (not 30s as it says on her site): External Link/Members Only

Offline Dreyfus

I agree there seems to be none (or decent one) on AW.  But there's plenty of good ones with the agencies. Let me know if you're interested.

west8

the best Russian I have ever seen, she has been working for a long time and must be in her later 40s now (not 30s as it says on her site): External Link/Members Only

April was 40 when Tony Blair was running the country. Saw her many times when she was working from a fucking amazing mansion flat on Charing Cross Road. Through Anna's Angels iirc.

She's the original Russian MILF and definitely older than Valery, Roxxy, Sasha and Vanessa$.

But .. April is a super nice girl and a good service provider. I bet she was out of this world beautiful when she was 21.  :rose: