Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicki 4 you  (Read 1964 times)

2 review(s) for Izabela 4 you + anal (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

First of all here is the link, I hope it works;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I picked up Nicki’s profile in a thread in the London section from someone asking if she was real and decided to TOFTT, mainly as I had a bit of free time and  was able to make contact with her fairly easily and quickly.

On the first call she told me the nearest station but would not give the post code untill we had arranged a meeting.

A couple of days later I rang and suggested a time at which she immediately said yes to so next she sent me the post code and I arrived outside the tower block she works from at the agreed time and was given the flat number.

Once inside I found Nicki dressed in a LBD and wearing stockings as requested.

However, she had black hair rather than blonde and I was not entirely sure she was the girl in the profile pics. But she was young and while not a stunner reasonably looking and spoke reasonable English,  so I pressed ahead.

She had a lovely smooth fresh pussy and was happy to receive RO. After giving me some OWO we moved on to some mish and I soon came.

After a bit of recovery time she took me in her mouth again and once hard, covered me up, lubed me up, bent over the bed and guided me into her bum.

I pounded her for some time, but could not cum and as I did not think she was enjoying it I withdrew. To be fair to her she continued to do her best to get me off, with her mouth, some cow girl and doggy but I could not manage it and called it a day as I am beginning to realise my limitations.

Nicki does what she says she will do on her profile, subject to discretion as usual.

Overall I felt things were a bit mechanical and although Nicki said it was herself in the profile pictures,  I was not sure about that and in the circs I have decided to give a neutral rating.

davidgood

Offline punk

Would you say it was just the anal that she was not into or generally going through the motions.

password02

Thanks for TOFTT - IMO she did all that was asked and it would have been a border line Neutral/Positive.

However your review and I respect your decision.

Thanks for posting

:hi:

Offline yuiop300

Thanks for TOFT and the review.

£80 for the hour and included anal?

Offline davidgood

Thanks for TOFT and the review.

£80 for the hour and included anal?
Yes, £80 for the hour included anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Would you say it was just the anal that she was not into or generally going through the motions.
Tricky one Punk.

From our conversation I gathered she is only a part timer as she has other jobs.

I think she is more comfortable with vanilla sex but will do anal to ensure customer satisfaction, subject to size of course.

I think my problem or issue is that for 1 to 1s these days, anal is an important factor and having found girls over the years who seem to really enjoy it and indulge enthusiastically, now I always hope for that and get a bit disappointed if the girl is not really into it. Probably just my problem and I am sure Nicki will give a very good VFM service for those for which anal is not an essential.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline PumpAction

Tricky one Punk.

From our conversation I gathered she is only a part timer as she has other jobs.

I think she is more comfortable with vanilla sex but will do anal to ensure customer satisfaction, subject to size of course.

I think my problem or issue is that for 1 to 1s these days, anal is an important factor and having found girls over the years who seem to really enjoy it and indulge enthusiastically, now I always hope for that and get a bit disappointed if the girl is not really into it. Probably just my problem and I am sure Nicki will give a very good VFM service for those for which anal is not an essential.

Regards,

davidgood

Any recommendations in North London? I went to see Monica in Leyton to pop my anal cherry a few weeks ago. She can take a pounding with any size but, looks wise, not my cup of tea. I also made a long trip to see LouLou in Stratford but after 10 mins of anal she said she couldn't take any more. The mac was also totally covered in poo when I pulled out and she looked like she'd crapped herself.

I'd really like to meet a wg who's as clean and enthusiastic at it as Monica but younger and sexier.

Offline punk

Tricky one Punk.

Regards,

davidgood

thanks david.

Offline punk

Any recommendations in North London? I went to see Monica in Leyton to pop my anal cherry a few weeks ago. She can take a pounding with any size but, looks wise, not my cup of tea. I also made a long trip to see LouLou in Stratford but after 10 mins of anal she said she couldn't take any more. The mac was also totally covered in poo when I pulled out and she looked like she'd crapped herself.

I'd really like to meet a wg who's as clean and enthusiastic at it as Monica but younger and sexier.

thats one thing that puts me off trying anal, she need to clean that anus out.

Offline yuiop300

Yes, £80 for the hour included anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks for the info.

Offline palatino

Now called
Izabela 4 you + anal
Is this a new lady now or just a changed name?