Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sophie  (Read 3288 times)

Loveit

Ive seen her 3 or 4 times. That in itself is a recommendation. Sophie is fantastic. A lovely girl, pretty, a gorgeous body, and sexy as hell. Treat yourself; I promise you won't regret it.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Ive seen her 3 or 4 times. That in itself is a recommendation. Sophie is fantastic. A lovely girl, pretty, a gorgeous body, and sexy as hell. Treat yourself; I promise you won't regret it.

Have you had her erotic massage?
Sounds very tempting.

Offline mrlucky

I am booked in for an erotic massage this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes!

Mrlucky

Offline shooter

I saw her a couple of times.  Face is scarred from Acne, which she slaps a load of make up on to cover up.  Nice girl and ok punt - thought her OWO was a bit amateurish tbh.  Made her cum through RO on my second visit, which she seemed pissed off with - prob coz it was the first client of the day and it might be a bit sensitive afterwards.  Bit odd. She gave me a bit of a massage on my first punt with her, was ok, not great though

Biggest downside his her flat which is near Temple Meads, so great for a quick punt on your way to the station but the door is really public so anyone walking down the street would see you going in.  Plus her room is real small.

Thats why I wouldn't go back, she shares the flat with another prossie think its
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't mind seeing her as she does anal, but the front door means I won't be going in her back door, if you get my drift  :D

Offline mrlucky

I'm just back from my Erotic Massage, and I had a lovely time.

It's true that the door is a bit open, but there's enough traffic there for no one to notice.

Her body is amazing - petite and slender - she looks much better than the photos suggest.

So - the meet - after paying and taking a shower I lay face down on the bed for a the massage part. She was wearing just a pair of stockings, and gave me a lovely massage, ending with her rubbing her tits on my back and some very light fingertip touching. I like that kind of thing. And then I turned over and got the same treatment on my front - really nice - I was tingling all over. When she went in for the blowjob, which I thought was amazing.

The negatives was she seemed a bit pissed off with me too - so I don't think it was anything to do with making her come, shooter - I barely touched her!

Mrlucky

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I'm just back from my Erotic Massage, and I had a lovely time.

It's true that the door is a bit open, but there's enough traffic there for no one to notice.

Her body is amazing - petite and slender - she looks much better than the photos suggest.

So - the meet - after paying and taking a shower I lay face down on the bed for a the massage part. She was wearing just a pair of stockings, and gave me a lovely massage, ending with her rubbing her tits on my back and some very light fingertip touching. I like that kind of thing. And then I turned over and got the same treatment on my front - really nice - I was tingling all over. When she went in for the blowjob, which I thought was amazing.

The negatives was she seemed a bit pissed off with me too - so I don't think it was anything to do with making her come, shooter - I barely touched her!

Mrlucky

Was it OWO to completion?

Offline mrlucky

Yes it was - and she directed it onto her tits too.

I wonder if that pissed of look could be put down to cultural differences, you know. I think I'm going back to find out!

Mrlucky

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Yes it was - and she directed it onto her tits too.

I wonder if that pissed of look could be put down to cultural differences, you know. I think I'm going back to find out!

Mrlucky

Sounds good.
Did you go for the half hour or the full hour?

Offline mrlucky

I went for an hour - so I could be properly relaxed  :)