Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to behave in hotel during punting?  (Read 3897 times)

Type_O_Negative

Well, i don't like punting in hotels but it looks like i will have to do it. WG i am going to see does incalls in hotels.
Ok, so i have hotel address and her room number. I'm ready, i walk in and...
What should i do in hotel reception? Should i ignore it or say something?
I'd like to avoid this embarrassment if things would go a bit complicated in reception  :hi:

Offline smokey

by all means nod/say hello but I would otherwise avoid reception & go straight to the room!

Offline Wowgeek

Ask the girl where the lifts are and if you need a key.  Then, if you don't need a key, walk in and straight to the lifts.  If you do tell her you've arrived and she'll come and get you, same plan, stand by the lifts and get in the one she's in.

The longer version involves going to the bar or sitting in the foyer and ordering a pot of tea.  Then, as above, let her know you're there and wait.

Offline Silver Birch

Ask the girl where the lifts are and if you need a key.  Then, if you don't need a key, walk in and straight to the lifts.  If you do tell her you've arrived and she'll come and get you, same plan, stand by the lifts and get in the one she's in.

Do this, and pretend you are talking on the phone as you pass reception, no need to make eye contact with anyone.

Online myothernameis

Well, i don't like punting in hotels but it looks like i will have to do it. WG i am going to see does incalls in hotels.
I'd like to avoid this embarrassment if things would go a bit complicated in reception  :hi:

This is what in general I do

Before your meet, go to the hotel, maybe  the day before, get the feel of the hotel, maybe go for a drink, and something to eat, see how the staff react, check if there any security on the door, and how observant he is, does he watch you when you come in to the lobby

Offline fisherofsouls

Above all, tell yourself a story -

* "I'm on my way to a business meeting"
* "I'm here to see my mate for a drink while he's in town"
* "I'm just on my way back to my room"

and COMMIT to that story, so that if anyone asks, it's what comes out of your mouth by reflex and it's what shapes the way you walk as you enter the premises - you have a reason and the right to be there, so why should anyone challenge you ?

Not that anyone will, except in maybe the snottiest hotel - tbh the staff on reception at TLs, PIs, HIEs and the like couldn't really care less if you there to fuck someone lol

James999

Apart from reception staff most hotel staff can bearly speak English, many are working "under the rada" and they would rather not interact with you unless they have to.

As you walk to the room see if you can pick up a couple of clean towels from the cleaners trolly on the way, as most pro$$ies will just have a couple of towels and will dry the spunk on them by hanging them over the radiator (that they always have maxed out, even in summer)  :thumbsup:

Offline fisherofsouls

<coffee spurted over keyboard>

James,

LOL LOL LOL mate - spot on  :D :D :D

Offline smiths

As long as the WG has directed you exactly where to go to get to her room i dont bother speaking to reception. Obviously dependent on the hotel you might not have to walk past reception at all, but even if you do the chances of them saying anything in medium to large hotels is low in my experience.

Offline smiths

Apart from reception staff most hotel staff can bearly speak English, many are working "under the rada" and they would rather not interact with you unless they have to.

As you walk to the room see if you can pick up a couple of clean towels from the cleaners trolly on the way, as most pro$$ies will just have a couple of towels and will dry the spunk on them by hanging them over the radiator (that they always have maxed out, even in summer)  :thumbsup:

Yes good advice, i have my own towel with me anyway though, i know thats definitely clean. ;)

Type_O_Negative

Thank you for all your good advices  :hi:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

One tip that I know from bitter experience is to get the WG to confirm more than once the room number if you can. I once visited a hotel and was told it was room 112 - on knocking at the door, an old dude answered who in my confusion I could totally have imagined being a swinger/some sort of suave pimp, so I didn't know if he was there as 'security' or what the hell the deal was.

Turned out the correct room was 121...

Offline Urban_G

Give the place a quick scope as you enter or even before if possible and try to spot the lifts quickly. If you've been given general layout or directions to lifts just walk in as bold as brass (no pun intended) like you know where you're going.

Offline ianp1976

just be confident and stroll though reception like you know where your going, I have never had a problem.

Asking for the room number twice is a good idea, the last time I visitied a hotel the room was on the first floor and I clearly had the wrong room but I left my phone in the car so I had to go back through reception to the car park to get my phone, where I promptly slipped over in a comic book style, land firmly on my ass (very painful) and covered my trousers in mud.  I then called the girl to confirm the room, then marched back through reception, muddy and embarresed.  No one asked me where I was going or if I was ok!!  The moral (apart from always confirm the room and dont forget your phone) no one cares what your doing.

west8

If a member of staff asks what you are doing in the hotel, turn the tables:

"I'm here to meet a prostitute for an hour of fucking; any other questions?"

Then see who shuts the fuck up and walks off with a red face ...  ;)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

"I'm here to meet a prostitute for an hour of fucking; any other questions?"
:D

Offline claretandblue

hotel incalls are my favourite,much better thsn going to some crappy flat!

I would dress smartly,maybe take a folder with you so it looks like you are there for a meeting and just act normally.
I highly doubt anyone will notice why you are thrre and less so care!

password02

hotel incalls are my favourite,much better thsn going to some crappy flat!

I would dress smartly,maybe take a folder with you so it looks like you are there for a meeting and just act normally.
I highly doubt anyone will notice why you are thrre and less so care!

Same here - If you have not been to this hotel before ask the WG to tell you where the lifts are and then walk in and go straight to the lifts and to the room - I have been in 100's of hotels and Although you may get a look now and again 99% of the time the staff really do not give a shit. Go straight to the lift and press the button for the right floor. That's it - In the room and then have the fck

carefree

Business meetings? Look confident? Really???

Its a fucking hotel with xx amount of rooms, all booked by total strangers that the receptionist wont know from Dave.  In hotels people come and go and DONT have to announce to anyone what they are doing or where they are going.  Just walk past reception, look confident/dont look confident ( no one gives a shit anyway), get up to the room and bang the arse off the prossie.

Jesus, you lot dont half over analyse shit :crazy:

Offline jsparky

If its a big or medium sizes of hotel, just walk with other hotel guest straight to the lifts, obviously the wg has to tell you the room number first.

Offline Quatro

Hotels are public places, people coming and going constantly. None of the staff really give a shit and even in the most expensive hotels in town it's going on.

Even hotels with restricted access at night will send a WG up to a customers room once they've confirmed with the customer that the girl is expected.

Fucking hookers must be in the top ten activities of what's going on in any big hotel.

If you hang around outside any budget hotel in London you'll always see a few agitated blokes nervously waiting for a call or a text to tell them the room number.

Walk in to the hotel, locate the lifts, go to the room. You certainly won't be the only punter on the day, so just relax.

Offline Urban_G

Its a fucking hotel with xx amount of rooms, all booked by total strangers that the receptionist wont know from Dave.  In hotels people come and go and DONT have to announce to anyone what they are doing or where they are going.  Just walk past reception, look confident/dont look confident ( no one gives a shit anyway), get up to the room and bang the arse off the prossie.

Maybe not everyone is as 'carefree' as yourself.

Offline claretandblue

i visit decent central london hotels during the week where most people are either there on business or are well off and smartly dressed,as such it makes sense to blend into this environment especially if you dont want to attract attention.
Of course if you dont give a shit you could turn up in your shorts and flip flops bur you may end up looking a little silly

JV547845

Behave like a polite guest.  Why do you even have to ask?

carefree

i visit decent central london hotels during the week where most people are either there on business or are well off and smartly dressed,as such it makes sense to blend into this environment especially if you dont want to attract attention.
Of course if you dont give a shit you could turn up in your shorts and flip flops bur you may end up looking a little silly

Im there to fuck some fit prossie, i couldnt give a flying fuck what people think I look like ( even though i generally wear decent clobber anyway).  If anyone thinks a receptionist cares whether a guest is wearing shorts or a cheap suit they are very sadly mistaken. 

Im pretty sure many businessmen often wear shorts and flip flops, after all they do have some downtime.

Horses for courses my old son, if you are happy to go through the hassle of putting on a shirt, tie and suit just to walk past a receptionist who doesnt give a fuck then you fill yer boots mate.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 04:27:15 pm by carefree »

carefree

Behave like a polite guest.  Why do you even have to ask?

^^bang on^^

carefree

Maybe not everyone is as 'carefree' as yourself.

Maybe, still doesnt alter the fact that receptionists couldn't give a shit.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I sometimes look for the bog first to freshen up and then look for the lift or rendezvous place.

GeeWiz

In a hotel I generally behave like a rock star, without the drugs and not throwing the telly out of the window.

Affairs, call girls, other shenanigans, they've seen it all before.  So why worry?  Too many guys over analyzing this hobby, IMO.

Offline Brumish

I go in with 95% focus on fucking the prossie.
The other 5% is living in the hope of pulling a fit guest - well doesn't have to be fit, and then fucking her in her room.

Offline claretandblue

Im there to fuck some fit prossie, i couldnt give a flying fuck what people think I look like ( even though i generally wear decent clobber anyway).  If anyone thinks a receptionist cares whether a guest is wearing shorts or a cheap suit they are very sadly mistaken. 

Im pretty sure many businessmen often wear shorts and flip flops, after all they do have some downtime.

Horses for courses my old son, if you are happy to go through the hassle of putting on a shirt, tie and suit just to walk past a receptionist who doesnt give a fuck then you fill yer boots mate.

as i have said there central london hotels during the week i would have thought it would be obvious that no "dressing up" would be required as i will be wearing normal work attire.
If i see a guy in flip flops and generally not giving a shit next time i am in such an establishment i will pop over and say hi my old son

carefree

as i have said there central london hotels during the week i would have thought it would be obvious that no "dressing up" would be required as i will be wearing normal work attire.
If i see a guy in flip flops and generally not giving a shit next time i am in such an establishment i will pop over and say hi my old son

You are right, i really dont give a shit, why should I?  However, i dont wear flip flops but good luck anyway,my old son.

Quesadilla

Entirely agree - I travel a lot for work and although I do often wear a suit for work, more often I travel in jogging bottoms and trainers and bowl up to sign in looking like crap after a 5 hour drive.  Done it so many times I really don't have any qualms about how I appear in a hotel. 

The staff are ultimately in the "hospitality industry" - like WG's - so will usually go out of their way to be hospitable.  Whether you are going for a business meeting or to visit your wife, girlfriend, mistress or hooker they couldn't give a shit as long as the room is paid for, not wrecked, and there's no trouble. 

Offline CBPaul

I've never had any problems with hotel incalls and it should be straightforward for all but the terminally dense.

Get the hotel, park the car and ring the prossie for the room number - from the car !

Then enter the hotel, walk straight through reception whilst looking for the lift or stairs. Most hotels are well signed to do exactly what you want at this stage - help guests find the rooms.

Proceed to room, indulge and leave.

Providing you don't act like a twat and disturb paying guests the staff won't give a shit. They can spot a prossie booking in a mile off and can probably spot a punter a mile off too. They also know that need to protect part of their core business.

Offline Urban_G

Maybe, still doesnt alter the fact that receptionists couldn't give a shit.
You're probably right, but that still doesn't alter the fact that the OP does give a shit, else he wouldn't have posted. Perhaps thinking about his question rather than your own methods of using a hotel would have been a more appropriate reply.

Whether the advice we gave him means anything or not it will hopefully help him relax a bit in a situation he is not entirely comfortable with.

carefree

You're probably right, but that still doesn't alter the fact that the OP does give a shit, else he wouldn't have posted. Perhaps thinking about his question rather than your own methods of using a hotel would have been a more appropriate reply.

Whether the advice we gave him means anything or not it will hopefully help him relax a bit in a situation he is not entirely comfortable with.

To my mind i AM helping him by saying that actually receptionisits dont give a shit, so therefore stop worrying.

But thanks for your advice anyway.

Offline punk

its easy, as you go though the entrance scream out at the top of your voice that your here to fuck the arse of the prossie in room 334 all the while waving your cock in the air like you really dont care. that should do it. :hi:

carefree

And it never gets past that, does it? :rolleyes:

As ive already said, its horses for courses, but dont let yourself get obsessed by it :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

Only done it twice, but took a folder (filled with blank paper) with me, ignored reception and went straight to the lift. No great issue. All the while Rebecca More was waiting for me.....

tcm

Offline claretandblue

Only done it twice, but took a folder (filled with blank paper) with me, ignored reception and went straight to the lift. No great issue. All the while Rebecca More was waiting for me.....

tcm

another folder carrier,i am suprised carefree hasnt made another appearance on this thread questioning why you "give a shit"...

Offline madeinwales56

I think as long as you don't waltz up to reception and announce yourself loudly as the next punter of the ho in room 303 and could they confirm she's still up for anal you should be ok.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Punting in hotels is my favourite place for doing incalls, especially the big uns as they've usually got a nice bar for afters. I've never encountered any real problems. Just walk in as if you own the place - as apposed to darting behind pillars or pretending to read an upside down copy of the Metro.  ;)

carefree

another folder carrier,i am suprised carefree hasnt made another appearance on this thread questioning why you "give a shit"...
  Hey you go ahead and "give a shit" as much as you like, I'll worry about things worth worrying about. :rolleyes:

JV547845

I think as long as you don't waltz up to reception and announce yourself loudly as the next punter of the ho in room 303 and could they confirm she's still up for anal you should be ok.

I bet they still wouldn't do anything unless you pressed them.  When I get round to it I'm going to go walk into a random hotel and ask just that to see what happens.

doc14

nobody in the hotel knows what you are upto, some more savvy ones may guess but they do not know, is it worth their job to enquire?

look at it from another point of view, see if you can spot a previous punter leaving the hotel, again you might have a guess but do not know for certain.