Had another massage with this agency a few weeks ago.
External Link/Members OnlyPrice: £140 for 1 hour tantric/B2B
Location: Kemptown
Comms: Quite straightforward, I contacted them to arrange a massage, once confirmed they messaged me clear instructions on where to go, how to buzz in to the building, where to go inside.
Provider: you can ask for pictures of whichever masseuses are working that day. Never really any face pics, but pics are accurate. Mira is a 30 ish year old Eastern European woman (as seemingly all of the providers are at this outfit), not a stunner, but attractive and a great body. Speaks enough English to get by, and I'm not there for a chat.
Service: they have a fairly standard routine it seems, once paid and freshened up (shower at your choice), Mira started undressing me and herself. Quite sensual and with lots of teasing and encouraging. Then on to a set up on the floor for a B2B massage, which again, very sensual, very enjoyable. The actual massage part wasn't bad, and perhaps if asked she could go harder, but I wasn't too fussed to get a proper massage that time. After some time I flip over, more B2B and then HR whilst teasing me to finish. It seems HR or prostate massage is the most you can expect here, but she certainly committed, no half arsed handjob, it was a proper explosive release. A bit of clean up and a head massage before I showered up and was on my way.
Only negative was, I can usually finish twice in a hour, and Irina (who no longer seems to work there), would do this for me. When I asked Mira for a second go, she said 1 hour, 1 time. Ah well.
Conclusion: if a sensual B2B and just HR/prostate massage is your thing, then I feel confident saying you'll have a good time here.