Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Horny Tammy - Back In Glasgow  (Read 3333 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

1hr Booking all sorted for the weekend .....now if anyone knows me from here will know i don't do 1hr bookings usually .....that should give some indication to how good this girl really is lol.

Look out for my fluffy review over the next day or two......lol.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline johncee83

I might try phone her for a booking tonight, was thinking of a punt later. Trying to get a haloween themed punt organized, want to shag a bird dressed up as something slutty as fuck.

Offline tazman1002001

I know she has that really really really short dress from her pics ......that looks hot on her lol....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline whiterhino

I apologise if these questions are silly but..

1. How would you rate her face? Her profile on Adultwork doesn't show any but I'm tempted to buy her private gallery pictures.

2. How is her English?

3. Proper DFK?

Offline tazman1002001

I initially said facially she was about 6/10 but last time I saw her I thought she looked way hotter.....maybe different hair style and make up.i would say 8.5/10?

Well she did good DFK with me but I've seen her a few times now....best to ask her. Even drop my name in conversation .....as she really likes me lol......and might proper DFK you lol....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh and English is good....she speaks and understands most things...
Banned by:

Offline whiterhino

I initially said facially she was about 6/10 but last time I saw her I thought she looked way hotter.....maybe different hair style and make up.i would say 8.5/10?

Well she did good DFK with me but I've seen her a few times now....best to ask her. Even drop my name in conversation .....as she really likes me lol......and might proper DFK you lol....

Sounds good man. Il give her a call tomorrow and see how her availability is like.

Cheers!

Offline solway

Oh and English is good....she speaks and understands most things...
eh let me guess OWO , CIM, DFK  _ good enough for me  :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

Lol.....your right do we need to communicate any more than those key phrases lol.....
Banned by:

Christophe_Star

Off to see Tammy this evening for the hour, address looks like she's working out of thr Beresford, would this be correct?
any others seen her?

ich will

I have seen her the last time she was here you will have a great time Christophe.

scotontour

Have a booking with Tammy tomorrow, she's just had some really bad feedback TONIGHT on her AW profile, hope things go OK!

Offline tazman1002001

It's not always the girl that causes the bad feedback....... I would always go with the feedback on UKP over the AW feedback......
Banned by:

ich will

My own time with Tammy was wonderful and i overran on my booking and no rush etc and all her likes list was available,i left her positive feedback and got positive feedback too.

scotontour

Just back from a wonderful half hour with Tammy, how anyone could give this girl a bad review is beyond me.
Good news guys is she's here till a week on Friday

Offline whiterhino

Also posted my review.

Had a pleasant time. Cheers Taz!

Offline tazman1002001

Glad you enjoyed it.... I think I'm going to muster up one more visit ...... Too many nice girls in Glasgow just now...... My wallet def has the stamina ......I'm lacking in it  :unknown:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I had Tammy booked for Saturday but got a text to say that she is off to Aberdeen on Saturday so her last working day in Glasgow is Friday........ So seeing her on Friday night.

If you had plans for Sat like me get calling and get booked in for today or Tomm.........

Thought I'd let you all know seeing as I've been raving about her lol  :yahoo:
Banned by:

jg048012

Taz I only wish I had your wallet - enjoy!

scotontour

Offline tazman1002001

Wow great news ..... I hope she is here for a few days as I'm spent......just getting back in the uk later tomm after a hectic few days out of the country for a wedding.......
Banned by:

Offline nuube

Wow great news ..... I hope she is here for a few days as I'm spent......just getting back in the uk later tomm after a hectic few days out of the country for a wedding.......
My thoughts exactly she looks awesome and great VFM according to the reviews. On balance 4 positive and 1 neutral is very good by UKP standards.
The only thing is her AW profile doesn't mention when she will be leaving Glasgow and I don't get paid until next week so knowing my luck she'll be long gone. :(
Anyway going to msg her on AW will update here if and when I get a reply.
Thanks to all who reviewed her btw very helpful indeed. :hi:

Offline hornysixtynine

Fuckin hell I've been round too many girls recently but her name kicking about is giving me horn to go for one of her blowjobs

moosehead69

In Glasgow until next Tuesday going to see her at end of week hopefully.

Offline tazman1002001

I know a few guys missed her on the last visit....I'm just back from a great booking she is here till Sunday ......or maybe tue as shadow said I will text her and check

Here's my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44288.0
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Right to confirm she is here only till sat night....and leaves to go back this Saturday
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Meant to say Leaves on Sunday to go home... Last working day is Saturday  :dash:
Banned by:

moosehead69

Think she's got you all flustered!!! :P

Offline tazman1002001

Lol my knees are still trembling....and I'm not kidding lol :crazy: .....I don't orgasm with a lot of girls.....but with this one it's almost 100% guaranteed lol :wacko: :bomb:
Banned by:

Offline nuube

I know a few guys missed her on the last visit....I'm just back from a great booking she is here till Sunday ......or maybe tue as shadow said I will text her and check

Here's my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44288.0
Just got home and seen a reply from tammy according to the msg she is
"here until Friday morning for sure but maybe will stay until Tuesday next week."
So I'm double gutted cos I don't get paid until next wednesday and was hoping against hope she'd still be here and I've just been reminded of what I'm going to miss after reading taz's review! :mad:
She was def going to be my xmas treat so back to the drawing board for now.
I have half a mind to beg her to stay until next wednesday but would probably just annoy her so I won't bother but she's  on my hot list now and I'll be keeping an eye on her touring schedule.

Offline tazman1002001

Nuube.....it's only £60 ..... Plus I doubt the temptation of a whole £60 will make her stay till wed lol....
Banned by:

moosehead69

Glad she's here until Friday got a booking with her Friday morning :-)

Offline nuube

Nuube.....it's only £60 ..... Plus I doubt the temptation of a whole £60 will make her stay till wed lol....
Hi Taz thanks for the sentiment but believe me even a paltry £60 is beyond me until pay day next week.
Underestimated the xmas shopping bill as usual and had to raid the piggy banks so no go before then.
When I do get paid I'll have about £150 to spend on a punt and I could have had a whole 11/2 hours of bliss with tammy for that  the VFM is a big thing for me on my punting  budget.
Have to say the prices being charged on AW seem almost random to me. Ranges from the likes of tammy at £100 per hour for pure quality to £150 per hour for girls who don't even  take full penetration and don't bother to mention this small fact on their AW profiles, so how does that work then??? :dash:
Anyway still got a week to go so I'll keep checking the reviews I should be able to find someone good in that time I don't want any last minute rushes.