Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Looking for some fun on the tube/bus  (Read 3485 times)

disgracedpolitician

Does anyone know a lady who would consider entertaining me on the tube or buses? I will have a lawyer on retainer in case there's any trouble with the law.

Midfield General

Kennington loop. Don't get off when the train terminates and stay on. You'll end up on the northbound platform but you'll have around 8 minutes of uninterrupted pleasure.

fredpunter

Kennington loop. Don't get off when the train terminates and stay on. You'll end up on the northbound platform but you'll have around 8 minutes of uninterrupted pleasure.

Make sure you smile for the cctv

unclesweetheart

A girl I visited recently was very clear that she wouldn't consider an outside meet - much as I'd loved to have done one - cos it's illegal. Fines, criminal record, hardly discrete etc...

Offline dieseldriver

No chance! Staff make sure no-one is still on before giving the all clear to the driver

Offline Vivago

Back seats of the upper deck of No 69 to Canning Town. Whoever said that romance is dead?  :kissgirl:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

cockneybstrd

You can hire one of the old style double decker buses with a driver for less than a bag.

So you could get that and get some pro$$ie to dress up like Olive from On the Buses and do her up the arse on the stairwell.

I am pretty sure you can also get someone to dress up as Blakey and as the bus drives pass shakes a fist at you and shouts 'I 'ate you disgraced politician'

Offline Jzle

You can hire one of the old style double decker buses with a driver for less than a bag.

So you could get that and get some pro$$ie to dress up like Olive from On the Buses and do her up the arse on the stairwell.

I am pretty sure you can also get someone to dress up as Blakey and as the bus drives pass shakes a fist at you and shouts 'I 'ate you disgraced politician'

:lol: this is class :hi:

Online lewishamguy

Does anyone know a lady who would consider entertaining me on the tube or buses? I will have a lawyer on retainer in case there's any trouble with the law.

You may find a girl like External Link/Members Only. Keep on dreaming ;)

Offline hendrix

I cannot believe that I haven't done this yet. Great work cb! :lol:

Offline iPad3

I cannot believe that I haven't done this yet. Great work cb! :lol:

It's never gonna happen I know, but can you imagine the ukp summer outing, we could all club together hire the bus and some girls and party on down to the coast.

How much fun would that be!!!

cockneybstrd

It's never gonna happen I know, but can you imagine the ukp summer outing, we could all club together hire the bus and some girls and party on down to the coast.

How much fun would that be!!!

If its a summer outing then we can can just hire one the 'Party' boats which has a few cabins and run it down the Thames. Charge the pro$$ie a boarding fee as they are going to be earning turning tricks on the boat

Midfield General

No chance! Staff make sure no-one is still on before giving the all clear to the driver

No they don't.  As the Kennington loop isn't classed officially as a siding there is no need for the driver to get out to manually close doors and nor do station staff. On the matter of cctv the only constantly viewed cameras are the platform. Yes there's cctv in the train but the driver doesn't have access to those cameras. Thet are also not on continually as they alternate between cameras. The only time they would constantly record would be if the passenger alarm is pulled.  The train cctv is only studied for incidents.
Trust me...

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:54:14 pm by Midfield General »

Offline dieseldriver

Most buses have CCTV. All TFL buses do, and also lots of routes operating out of London. I know. Spent few years as a London Bus driver. Retired July. Every bus has 14 cameras recording continuously. Four outside. Front, back, nearside, offside. All the others various places in the bus. While driving, the driver cannot monitor all at the same time. The picture on the CCTV screen in the cab shows the upstairs view all the time until the driver opens the exit doors at a bus stop. Then the picture changes to the exit doors. Once they are closed, reverts to up stairs view. Should the need arise to view the other cameras, the driver has to stop the bus and push a button on the CCTV control panel. Then it scrolls through every camera on the bus. But of course, shows real time, not what was happening earlier.
If someone was was doing something like indecent exposure, or the like, and a complaint was made, the CCTV can be downloaded onto a disc once the bus returns to the garage. Anyone identified can be charged with "an act of indecency in a public place". So if you were shagging up stairs and a complaint was made, the police would have to identify you from the CCTV. The chances of getting caught are slim. Too many one-off crimes happen on buses where the suspect is not know to police and can't be traced. As for trains, all LUL trains now have a CCTV camera each end of the carriage. The driver doesn't have access to view any. So if you were shagging in front of other passengers, and a complaint was made, same as the bus. CCTV downloaded when the train returns to depot. All in all, you can shag as much as you like on public transport. But be warned. All police forces in the UK have free transport on buses and trains. So while your happily shagging away, a copper be it on or off duty could be watching. Then you get your collar felt
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:53:57 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline backofthenet

milfwklover

That is pretty epic! :hi:

It's now gonna have to go on the Bucket list.

Online webpunter

No they don't.  As the Kennington loop isn't classed officially as a siding there is no need for the driver to get out to manually close doors and nor do station staff. On the matter of cctv the only constantly viewed cameras are the platform. Yes there's cctv in the train but the driver doesn't have access to those cameras. Thet are also not on continually as they alternate between cameras. The only time they would constantly record would be if the passenger alarm is pulled.  The train cctv is only studied for incidents.
Trust me...
There is a siding on the drain - but might be a bit shorter in terms of turnaround time

Offline dieseldriver

Bang away on the bus. If someone complains to the driver, like I was once, not a lot he or she can do. Bus drivers can't watch the CCTV screen while driving for obvious reasons. And the images on the screen are so small, can't see what's happening anyway. BUT THE TRAVELING PUBLIC CAN!!! Every TFL bus has a public viewing screen placed downstairs. Usually behind the stairs. Its a much larger screen than the CCTV in the drivers cab. Those of you that use the bus will know this. The pics rotate between all interior camera's at 5/6 seconds intervals. So while your banging away on the back seat, jo public will get a short shot of what your doing. Just hope no coppers, or even a "Plastic Policeman" will be on the bus while your doing it..............

Stealthshagger

I would guess a public indecency conviction would be hard to explain to employers and the like. If its a slow news day, you might be in the daily mail. I wouldnt consider it worth it, just to punt on a train or bus. If caught, the best scenarios still involve them having your dna evidence and footage of your cum face.

Offline superchamp

You could always try one of the preserved bus groups. Most of them are run by blokes that never get laid so they get their jollies by driving round in old buses. Just warn the prossie though that she might get a lecture on the differences between pneumocyclic and hydracyclic gearboxes.

Online lewishamguy

Bang away on the bus. If someone complains to the driver, like I was once, not a lot he or she can do. Bus drivers can't watch the CCTV screen while driving for obvious reasons. And the images on the screen are so small, can't see what's happening anyway. BUT THE TRAVELING PUBLIC CAN!!! Every TFL bus has a public viewing screen placed downstairs. Usually behind the stairs. Its a much larger screen than the CCTV in the drivers cab. Those of you that use the bus will know this. The pics rotate between all interior camera's at 5/6 seconds intervals. So while your banging away on the back seat, jo public will get a short shot of what your doing. Just hope no coppers, or even a "Plastic Policeman" will be on the bus while your doing it..............
But still some buses like this, which doesn't have a large screen CCTV monitor just only one 5" screen in driver's cabin :rolleyes:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Best avoid the bus and use the train. Most trains on commuter routes are half empty after the morning peak and before the afternoon peak starts, any thing from 15 30 onward.

I was on a Metropolitan Line train some time back when a couple got on and sat in one of those seats that face each other with high backrests. As the train pulled out of the station the ladies head appeared looking over the backrest resting it on her arms. Then judging my the expression on her face, something nice was happening down below? Probably sitting astride her partner with her skirt up while he was fucking her. And nobody in the seats opposite to see the action.

Forget the tube and fuck on the Network Rail commuter routes. Longer times between stations, less people, and with the seating arrangements, more privacy   

Offline JamesRockford

What about the DLR.

Advantage: No driver, nice and bright, spacious
Disadvantage: Short ride, so no time for greetings, foreplay or post-coital celebrations

Andre 3000

lol you'd never get away with it now. Either the rozzers would be waiting for you as you got off or your picture would be printed and shown in the local papers or the news. I don't think people realise just how many cameras are on public transport now.

Best to leave this one as a fantasy.

Gene Hunt

How about doing it on the Boris dangleway :)

Offline 385North

Not quite the same but I've always fancied a raunchy, debauched threesome in the back of a stretched limousine while being driven around Soho and central London. Anyone done that?

Offline dieseldriver

The Japanese have a thing for sex on a bus or train. Go to wanktube, click on the Japanese category, and loads of clips have girls being fucked on buses and trains.

External Link/Members Only

Better still, just click on the bus category
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:14:41 pm by dieseldriver »