Author Topic: MissLouisex - Canary Wharf  (Read 3466 times)


27 review(s) for MissLouisex (21 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online seed_sprayer

External Link/Members Only

Seen in last few months for an incall at Canary Wharf.  Tours - seems to get everywhere in UK...
Decent hotel, no issues getting in and out.  Parking horrendous. You need public transport or uber. 
140 for half an hour of her time.

Pictures are accurate
Attractive Northern girl with big natural tits.
Nice glamour wear.
Friendly and chatty.
Wasn't offered shower - as per some previous reports I think she is busy and books appointments close together.

Straight down to business. 
Excellent OWO - very wet, spits and drools on it very well from the start.Good attention to balls (holds them in her hand whilst she DTs).
Nice covered doggy fuck - great view but the OWO is the highlight here so back into her mouth.
Excellent CIM and swallow with no hesitation - clearly enjoys it. Licked the last bit of my load off my cock, played with it, and swallowed that as well. 

Would go back -in fact I tried to more recently - but she cancelled on me with a couple of hours to go. Benefit of the doubt on that for the moment as I enjoyed the first meet, but I suspect I'm not the only one to get cancelled, probably because someone makes a longer jucier booking (I think she runs a very busy diary).  Time will tell if its a pattern.

Offline goodguy22london

Thank you! She looks so amazing!