Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for someone to teach me the ways after an 8 year relationship  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Chris10398

Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to say that this site is absolutely amazing and I am 3 days into doing my research to kick start my punting career at the ripe old age of 30!

I am completely new to this so apologies in advance if I haven't provided enough detail nor gone about this in the right way but wanted to ask your guidance on finding a wg who can almost teach me how turn into a bit of a sex demon....an 8 year stressful relationship takes its toll and as I cant be arsed with a relationship now it gives me a great opportunity of exploring the delights of London.

I'd also like to state that I WILL post reviews etc as I am a supply and demand type of guy so understand the frustration you guys must have when helping newbies out when they haven't done their own research nor given anything back to the site.

So....I work in the Liverpool Street area and am looking for someone (WG) I can visit 3-4 times over the next 2 months who can really teach me the ways, I'm not ready for the true PSE yet so I would love to have someone who is sexy as hell who can provide a real GFE whilst not making me feel like a complete amature, someone who is funny, outgoing and would enjoy this challenge if you know what I mean.

I'm probably looking to do 1 hour session to start with to explore the chemistry followed by longer sessions. I know you guys may say try different girls and I will but I want to create a bit of chemistry with one person before going further afield, I am slightly shy on this hence the reason for a GFE instead of PSE to start with,

What I am looking for service and girl wise:
Really good GFE (Kissing from the moment I enter to make me feel less nervous)
Bit of chit chat before it happens
Really good OWO and ideally CIM if available
Someone who loves RO
IMPORTANTLY someone who will be welcoming to the whole teaching aspect (not like I'm some numpty but someone who will have fun guiding)
Slim - 8-10 ideally although I am not an expert on dress sizes!
Someone with some foreign in them would be good as I am quite intimidated by a pure British woman doing this (I have always had foreign girlfriends etc)
Commutable from Liverpool Street/Aldgate area
Around the £150 per hour mark although I can be flexible

So far I am considering the following for this:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry if this is long winded guys but I would appreciate some guidance on this. I think it may also help some of the other new users coming into this forum,

Happy to take suggestions and advice on this.

Thanks
Chris
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

west8

Wow, at this rate I'm going to start sounding like Emily's fucking PR guy, but I think you can see who fits your requirements perfectly. ;)

west8

Someone with some foreign in them would be good

Assuming you are a British guy, there will definitely be some foreign in them on the day ...  :sarcastic:

Bobdayley

:hi: Welcome...
First rule is :  :drinks: :drinks:
always check for a prossie  :wackogirl: feedback here in UKP before you book her. AW feedbacks are not always accurate.
If you can't find her here then use your common sense. don't let your cock guide you, you have a brain use it.
You will make mistakes and get disappointed, you learn as you go.  :cool:
Always have 5 plans. If plan A fails move to B and so on. If the last plan fails also, then go back home  :music: and have a wank   :dance: , it will be better than getting diaapointed.  :dash:
 :hi: 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:12:09 am by Bobdayley »

Offline Bobbybob123

Hi Chris10398, I'm also planning my first punt, I've been thinking about since early twenties, now late thirties.

The 2 on your list is also on my top 5 list so look forward to your feedback. I think the top of my list is

External Link/Members Only

Which in the next 2 weeks I would have cracked it   :dance:

:thumbsup:

CaptainRoscoe

I'll take you under my wing mate. I'll introduce you to the best working girls, locations and best value for money. You'll never look back under my guidance.

and of course there will be a small discretionary fee.

squeezebox

@ OP:  You've started the right way by reading and researching this forum. The 2 that you mention have a good rep, and for your first punt may set a high standard to follow.

It's always useful to do a review on here afterwards. Try and avoid E.A.S. This is always possible even for the most hardened/seasoned punter.  :hi:

Set a budget that's affordable to you, if money's no object, go4it! Would suggest making a 30 minute booking with a WG for the first appointment. If she is enthusiatic and delivers a good service, then booking longer is less risk. Always remember, even the best WG can have an off day, but in the main, it's very rare.

unclesweetheart

Adele is a favourite on here, and would meet your requirements perfectly.

Offline barnstorm123

Emily would tick all of your boxes except CIM. Great attitude, extremely good GFE, and gorgeous. She's my best punt so far. One word of warning to is you need to keep some distance. She really delivers on the GFE and if you haven't fucked another girl for 8 years then EAS is a strong possibility. You will really believe she is into you for the time you're there so never forget that this is a service no matter what she says while you're with her. It helped me that I had a couple of mechanical ball-draining punts before seeing Emily so I was under no illusion that this is anything other than a service that WGs provide.

andrei

michelle independant ticks a lot of your boxes except for cim and i'm not sure about the teaching aspect

but she snogs your face off as soon as you enter and is easily commutable from liverpool street

she ticks many, but not all of your requirements

vt

Welcome Chris!  :hi:

The first one is going to be a bit of a blur and you're going to be nervous, but you will enjoy and never forget it, so get that one under your belt with one of the good girls guys are recommending here and it will set you in good stead.

I've learnt so much about sex, women and myself since I started punting in earnest about 4 years ago. I believe I've become an accomplished lover, know how to get the best response out of a girl, the mystery of women has been lifted, I definitely now have confidence around civvie women. Most of what I've learnt is by meeting a variety of girls available in the relaxed group sex situation at LMP...but I wouldn't recommend that just yet, you need to learn to walk before you run!  ;)

I would suggest seeing all the recommended girls before returning to any, don't get fixated on one, it won't do you any good to get too attached...I think you'll learn more that way.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:27:54 am by vt »

Offline Chris10398

Morning gents,

Thank you all for your input on this, its appreciated.

After looking through some reviews and your advice, I am going to book Emily and then go for Adele after a slight recovery and will make a report (despite many fb reports have been made already).

Thanks for the advice on EAS guys, I guess your advice (vt) on swapping around will be beneficial after all, who wouldn't want to use this new found freedom to explore as many women as possible!

I will probably see Emily next week as I am travelling so will report back to you.

Keep the recommendations going if there are any more.

Over and out
Chris

Offline akauya

I'm probably looking to do 1 hour session to start with to explore the chemistry followed by longer sessions. I know you guys may say try different girls and I will but I want to create a bit of chemistry with one person before going further afield, I am slightly shy on this hence the reason for a GFE instead of PSE to start with,

Hey Chris, welcome to UKP. I won't suggest which girl to go for as you have already been given good advice. My only concern is your bit I quoted above. If you are shy and start developing a "relationshit" with a prossie from the start you might end up with EAS (Emotional Attachment Syndrome), just do a search here and you will see the pitfalls.

I would suggest you pick two or three well reviewed prossies and see them alternatively, don't stick to one. I know many UKP members don't agree with this as they like having regulars. I don't have regulars and hardly ever visit the same prossie again it saves me from EAS but more importantly I like the variety.

Once you've sampled a lot of different girls and you are certain that you can handle visiting the same prossie regularly without falling into EAS then go for it.

Someone with some foreign in them would be good as I am quite intimidated by a pure British woman doing this (I have always had foreign girlfriends etc)

That made me laugh  :D

Yes, British girls can be a bit up their arse most of the time but you don't have to be intimidated by them. I'm sure many members here will recommend a few good ones to try. I don't visit British girls that often not because I'm intimidated by them but because they charge way too much for what I can find cheaper with foreign girls.

Good luck and happy punting!

Offline akauya

Morning gents,

Thank you all for your input on this, its appreciated.

After looking through some reviews and your advice, I am going to book Emily and then go for Adele after a slight recovery and will make a report (despite many fb reports have been made already).

Thanks for the advice on EAS guys, I guess your advice (vt) on swapping around will be beneficial after all, who wouldn't want to use this new found freedom to explore as many women as possible!

I will probably see Emily next week as I am travelling so will report back to you.

Keep the recommendations going if there are any more.

Over and out
Chris

Ah... you posted this while I was typing my reply.... yes good idea to swapping around as VT said.

Offline Chris10398

:hi: Welcome...
First rule is :  :drinks: :drinks:
always check for a prossie  :wackogirl: feedback here in UKP before you book her. AW feedbacks are not always accurate.
If you can't find her here then use your common sense. don't let your cock guide you, you have a brain use it.
You will make mistakes and get disappointed, you learn as you go.  :cool:
Always have 5 plans. If plan A fails move to B and so on. If the last plan fails also, then go back home  :music: and have a wank   :dance: , it will be better than getting diaapointed.  :dash:

Haha I will follow your systematic approach although 8 years in a relationship resulted in wanking becoming complete normality!

Offline Chris10398

Hey Chris, welcome to UKP. I won't suggest which girl to go for as you have already been given good advice. My only concern is your bit I quoted above. If you are shy and start developing a "relationshit" with a prossie from the start you might end up with EAS (Emotional Attachment Syndrome), just do a search here and you will see the pitfalls.

I would suggest you pick two or three well reviewed prossies and see them alternatively, don't stick to one. I know many UKP members don't agree with this as they like having regulars. I don't have regulars and hardly ever visit the same prossie again it saves me from EAS but more importantly I like the variety.

Once you've sampled a lot of different girls and you are certain that you can handle visiting the same prossie regularly without falling into EAS then go for it.

That made me laugh  :D

Yes, British girls can be a bit up their arse most of the time but you don't have to be intimidated by them. I'm sure many members here will recommend a few good ones to try. I don't visit British girls that often not because I'm intimidated by them but because they charge way too much for what I can find cheaper with foreign girls.

Good luck and happy punting!

Thanks Akauya, I agree and realised this when I saw vt's post.

If I hadn't bothered to post this topic and got all the advice then my next one could have been "I'm a punter who has fallen for a wg, get me out of here!"

yorkshire123

Welcome Chris  :hi:

London isn't my area ( :() so I won't attempt to advise you on which prossie to go for.

The advice you have been given ref EAS is spot on, As a user of regulars you do have to be very careful not to get too attached & believe me it will creep up on you without you even knowing it.
As others have said play the field but don't out think it or you will tie yourself in knots & probably be too anxious to perform.
Personally I found that parlours made for a great starting point, 30 min wham bam thank you mam & off you go smiling from ear to ear (hopefully)
By the way be careful of the post punt euphoria, driving through red lights & having the facial expression of a complete knob are quite common (a fellow punter can spot this expression from a mile away)

Also may I add how refreshing it is to have a guy who had obviously given some thought to his first post as opposed to some of the no marks we have had recently  :hi:

Offline Chris10398

Welcome Chris  :hi:

London isn't my area ( :() so I won't attempt to advise you on which prossie to go for.

The advice you have been given ref EAS is spot on, As a user of regulars you do have to be very careful not to get too attached & believe me it will creep up on you without you even knowing it.
As others have said play the field but don't out think it or you will tie yourself in knots & probably be too anxious to perform.
Personally I found that parlours made for a great starting point, 30 min wham bam thank you mam & off you go smiling from ear to ear (hopefully)
By the way be careful of the post punt euphoria, driving through red lights & having the facial expression of a complete knob are quite common (a fellow punter can spot this expression from a mile away)

Also may I add how refreshing it is to have a guy who had obviously given some thought to his first post as opposed to some of the no marks we have had recently  :hi:

Haha I know, it frustrates me reading it and I'm not even and established punter like you guys!

Thanks again for the advice and look forward to providing some filthy reports in due course.

Ciao

unclesweetheart

The advantage of having a regular is that, in my experience, the sex gets better and better. The girl gets to trust you, and vice versa, and with each session you can push the boat out a bit more. I think EAS often only applies in the early stages of punting - so maybe watch out, a bit. Someone who delivers a top-notch GFE - and they're the ones you've been recommended - will of course give you the illusion of passion and intimacy. One of the advantages of UKP is that you realise they do that with EVERYONE. So you can fully enjoy the fantasy, whilst being aware that that's what it is.

And Jesus is this addictive. The girls get addicted to the lifestyle/freedom/money/fun(?) and you get addicted to having glorious sex with beautiful women. Pace yourself and keep an eye on your finances.

Offline Chris10398

Yes I can imagine the addiction as well as the disappearing funds!

What's everyone's experience like in meeting students who provide services in their spare time?I've seen a few on vivastreet but decided not to follow them up based on feedback that there are lots of copied images/pictures floating about.

Being with an amazing wg is great but there is also a burning desire to shag the hell out of a young uni student?!

unclesweetheart

Natural Olivia: genuine uni student, great in bed. Very good looking and very debauched...

Lovely Malena92 is off-the-scale beautiful but isn't currently logged on to AW. She's taking time out for uni, apparently. But keep an eye out for when she comes back!

Mark Andrews

Ideal for incall and outcall experiences, do take a look at Sienna.

I hired her 2 weeks back and I am planning on hooking up again in a couple of weeks.

Offline punk

Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to say that this site is absolutely amazing and I am 3 days into doing my research to kick start my punting career at the ripe old age of 30!

I am completely new to this so apologies in advance if I haven't provided enough detail nor gone about this in the right way but wanted to ask your guidance on finding a wg who can almost teach me how turn into a bit of a sex demon....an 8 year stressful relationship takes its toll and as I cant be arsed with a relationship now it gives me a great opportunity of exploring the delights of London.

I'd also like to state that I WILL post reviews etc as I am a supply and demand type of guy so understand the frustration you guys must have when helping newbies out when they haven't done their own research nor given anything back to the site.

So....I work in the Liverpool Street area and am looking for someone (WG) I can visit 3-4 times over the next 2 months who can really teach me the ways, I'm not ready for the true PSE yet so I would love to have someone who is sexy as hell who can provide a real GFE whilst not making me feel like a complete amature, someone who is funny, outgoing and would enjoy this challenge if you know what I mean.

What I am looking for service and girl wise:
Really good GFE (Kissing from the moment I enter to make me feel less nervous)
Bit of chit chat before it happens
Really good OWO and ideally CIM if available
Someone who loves RO
IMPORTANTLY someone who will be welcoming to the whole teaching aspect (not like I'm some numpty but someone who will have fun guiding)
Slim - 8-10 ideally although I am not an expert on dress sizes!
Commutable from Liverpool Street/Aldgate area
Around the £150 per hour mark although I can be flexible

So far I am considering the following for this:

Sorry if this is long winded guys but I would appreciate some guidance on this. I think it may also help some of the other new users coming into this forum,

Happy to take suggestions and advice on this.

Thanks
Chris

you need to look for this one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

learn the ways of the punter,seriously good luck.

password02

Hi - Emily is a stunning WG and really is an excellent punt - HOWEVER my only reservation is that she maybe too quite and maybe not into too much chit chat - she is stunning and a beauty and I think you will do OK with Emily 1st and then Adele 2nd as you can compare the 2 girls - Also from Liverpool st station - you can get to Michelle's flat in 20 mins she is a real beauty also and great VFM at £100 pm maybe try her 3rd and you could then do Hot Ameera at £120 ph and Nice Polish Girl at £100.

There you go - Your next 5 punts all booked for the next 4 weeks. After you can do a special +2 hour session with the best out of the 5 as a Christmas present for yourself in December

Offline Chris10398

Hi - Emily is a stunning WG and really is an excellent punt - HOWEVER my only reservation is that she maybe too quite and maybe not into too much chit chat - she is stunning and a beauty and I think you will do OK with Emily 1st and then Adele 2nd as you can compare the 2 girls - Also from Liverpool st station - you can get to Michelle's flat in 20 mins she is a real beauty also and great VFM at £100 pm maybe try her 3rd and you could then do Hot Ameera at £120 ph and Nice Polish Girl at £100.

There you go - Your next 5 punts all booked for the next 4 weeks. After you can do a special +2 hour session with the best out of the 5 as a Christmas present for yourself in December

Haha thanks password :). I have seen many of your posts here so will definitely follow your advice.

The only thing I would like to add is that Christmas day is also ny birthday so my aim is to warm myself up for a double whammy and take 2 girls at once if I'm ready  :crazy:

Hot Ameera and Michelle are on my hotlist which has 8 girls now.

Only thing left on my hotlist is some Thai hotties (soft spot for them sorry!)

For everyone who has posted, thank you so much guys, I was expecting a limited response as i have seen so many newbie first posts that just don't get any responses although I understand why when they haven't taken the time to research!

Ciao

password02

Haha thanks password :). I have seen many of your posts here so will definitely follow your advice.

The only thing I would like to add is that Christmas day is also ny birthday so my aim is to warm myself up for a double whammy and take 2 girls at once if I'm ready  :crazy:

Hot Ameera and Michelle are on my hotlist which has 8 girls now.

Only thing left on my hotlist is some Thai hotties (soft spot for them sorry!)

For everyone who has posted, thank you so much guys, I was expecting a limited response as i have seen so many newbie first posts that just don't get any responses although I understand why when they haven't taken the time to research!

Ciao

A lot of members especially the more experienced guys here get very angry when newbies post silly requests when all it takes is a bit of research and some reading of the forum first - in your case it seems you have done your bit and after reading you have asked the questions.

That' the reason why you may have got some sensible replies

Offline Wilson85

FWIW I wouldn't disregard LMP parties due to feeling inexperienced. I had a grand lifetime total of three hours 'experience'  with one prossie before I went to LMP.

At my first visit to LMP I found myself balls deep in Vera, she instinctively put her legs over my shoulders in missionary, it was great. On my next punt with Maggie21 (whom I highly recommend) I remembered what Vera did. So I tried it on Maggie, she said "Ohh! Much better!" or some thing like that.

Point being that you could learn a trick or two from the old hands in a party setting. Plus seeing wgs working with other guys helps to nip EAS in the bud.

Most importantly don't compare yourself and your punts to others, and enjoy yourself!

Happy punting.

Offline stayer

Do not worry about teaching or nationality as any quality WG will take the trouble to put a first time punter at ease and give him a good time. Just pick a few well-reviewed ones and go for it.

Offline Chris10398

Hi guys,

I have now officially joined the punter group and will post a review in the London section. Decided to go for someone who was not so hot on the press as I thought it would be good to get the debut out the way before going for the HL!

Online webpunter

Priceless !

Offline Chris10398

Priceless !

Indeed! its funny how when you are now a "punter" its extremely easy to spot someone else who is up to no good (or lots of good!!) I reckon I spotted at least 2 people on my way back to the office including someone who works in my office coming out of a dingy little massage place  :scare:

Offline Chris10398

Hi Chris10398, I'm also planning my first punt, I've been thinking about since early twenties, now late thirties.

The 2 on your list is also on my top 5 list so look forward to your feedback. I think the top of my list is

Which in the next 2 weeks I would have cracked it   :dance:

:thumbsup:

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the response and sorry for not replying sooner, this one got through the net!

She does look stunning, however I'm not prepared to pay that amount if money for someone until I learn the ropes a bit first. I'd want to make sure I'm completely ready when looking at£250+.

Looking forward to your feedback though :)