Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl - welsh.tattoo.sophie  (Read 4859 times)

Dan 33

I really like the look of this girl not much feedback which always puts me off but I'd like to visit her so has anyone else been with her

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline StevenS

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:40:31 pm by StevenS »

Offline NickA

She was on my 'to-do' list for a while. Tried a couple of times but she was always busy.

Finally made contact a week ago. Have to say that once the appointment was made, everything ran smoothly. She is a fit little thing. Great body. Also very intelligent and chatty. I am in my late 40s and aware that no 22 year old would be interested in me in 'real ' life, so generally I punt with older women. Sophie is clearly doing this for the money, the money and more money, and doesn't pretend otherwise. However, she is a good, fun fuck and puts her back into it. Great OWO, lots of me going down on her and finished with doggy.

Two things worth mentioning: on her AW profile she says she doesn't take well-endowed guys, as in 8-inches. That's not me. But I'm around 7 and quite thick, and it was a little bit of a struggle. She also prefered to keep her legs together when I was in her from behind, so she can control the depth and the thrust. Fair enough, as she is so tight. But some bigger guys might find that not being able to give her a good hard bent-over fuck is a problem.

The other thing: if you are into girls with larger than average labia, she's your gal! The open pussy pics in her private gallery don't do her labia justice. She's very well hung.

Enjoy.

Justanotheruser

How did you get hold of her? Thought her profile had been inactive for quite a while.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

her profile had been inactive for quite a while

And now it is again.

Offline claretandblue

She doesn't seem to be able to make her mind up as to whether she wants to be a wg or not

Offline pumps

She doesn't seem to be able to make her mind up as to whether she wants to be a wg or not

indeed, I was looking at it earlier - refreshed the page and it was gone.

Maybe she just needed one customer to forfull her £££ needs for today.

Offline claretandblue

indeed, I was looking at it earlier - refreshed the page and it was gone.

Maybe she just needed one customer to forfull her £££ needs for today.
she was one of the first girls I saw long before I joined this site, nice enough girl but we had issues with the cock size thing and I remember her saying she was off travelling and also how she worked in nursing

I didn't get the impression she would be around for long,perhaps she just reactivates her profile when she is really short of cash

Offline NickA

She turned up on AW just for a day here and there. She's been active on that site on and off for the past fortnight.

She's juggling the WG thing with a regular day job. I don't know what, but nursing would make sense. She's got a certain no-nonsense, hard-to-embarrass quality about her. I could see her as a nurse.

I have a feeling I fucked her in her lunch break (not a euphemism!) from the day job.

Offline herbie007

I saw her when she was called Teen Jemma a couple of years ago.

She was a great shag and good VFM back then.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13619.0

Still tempted to go back though.  :P

Justanotheruser

Well she's back again if anyone wants to grab her number  :hi:

Offline jackthelad

Saw her a month or two back. She only offered 30 min bookings at the time. I believe she was seeing me during her break.

Good kisser, Above average OWO, pretty tight too. She was a nice chatty girl, talked a lot about her travels. Didn't clock watch as I stayed for about 40 mins total. Shared her flat with a guy apparently.

Only negative is she smokes and could smell it a little on her breath. Didn't bother me too much as it wasn't too bad.

Would see her again if I was in the area.

One more thing, I paid extra for anal but it didn't happen. She gave me the extra back after I came out of the shower!