Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bliss - Long Eaton  (Read 6047 times)

Online j122

Has anyone tried out this place? I think a former rub girl is there.
Has a few reviews on pro$$ienet.
External Link/Members Only

Offline bigrockcandy

Billie who owns the business is ex "Rub". Had a look around when it first opened but not made use of the services yet although previously seen Billie @ "Rub".....she's excellent. Previously worked at the famous "Ego" in MK.

Offline Steely Dan

So is it rub and happy ending or full on service?

Offline bigrockcandy

Billie doesn't offer a full service but really not sure about any other ladies.....I've a feeling some do though !  :thumbsup:

Online j122

Found individual profiles on AW and looks as though only Jess does, so not in a hurry to go there now.
If Frankie or Billie did I'd plan on going sooner.

Frankie

Billie

Jess

Online j122

Billie who owns the business is ex "Rub".

Does she still own it? Looks like its not doing so well as down to just 2 girls now, think Max I've seen was 6. On the rota.

Sureshot

Few of the girls have deleted their AW profiles aswell recently.  Leanne was always a regular there but looks like she's moved her in call to Beeston.

Also tried ringing recently but no answer on either number.  Will try again this week and update here
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 05:00:39 pm by Sureshot »

firingblanks

The building masquerading as a tattoo parlour has been vacated and the front windows cleaned and cleared.
Just looks like any closed old shop again now where you can peer inside.

a_polite_gentleman

The building masquerading as a tattoo parlour has been vacated and the front windows cleaned and cleared.
Just looks like any closed old shop again now where you can peer inside.

Can confirm (not that i'm suggesting otherwise).

Happened to be in LE today and took a detour to try and locate the place. All open fronted now, Nearly mistook it for a barber shop.

Online j122

a_polite_gentleman

Sorry, cant comment, was merely a drive by from myself.

GINGERPEST

You go in the Front Door into the Shop and ring the bell to get let in, I used to see Hannah a Busty Mixed Race girl Size12-14. Owo  and 69 plus massage was £70. You are offered a shower first. The room has a Massage table and Double Bed in it . But has no Windows and was very warm in the Summer. The other two girls who worked there was Leanne and Megan both were about size 14. Leanne did anal but you had to ring her before so she could get ready. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You go in the Front Door into the Shop and ring the bell to get let in, I used to see Hannah a Busty Mixed Race girl Size12-14. Owo  and 69 plus massage was £70. You are offered a shower first. The room has a Massage table and Double Bed in it . But has no Windows and was very warm in the Summer. The other two girls who worked there was Leanne and Megan both were about size 14. Leanne did anal but you had to ring her before so she could get ready. :D

Welcome to UKP.

Is this the same leanne?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Sureshot

Welcome to UKP.

Is this the same leanne?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thats the same leanne but she's gone from Bliss website and now works from Beeston. 

Jess is still there, not sure about anyone else

firingblanks

Thats the same leanne but she's gone from Bliss website and now works from Beeston. 

Jess is still there, not sure about anyone else

Yes this is the same girl who worked out of Bliss.
her last review I saw here was very poor.

Sureshot

Apparently down stairs is being renovated but the upstairs rooms are still open.

Ive met jess before although not actually booked a session with her.  Shes a qualified masseuse and seems nice enough to chat with.

Sophie is also still working there part time.  Ive seen her a few times and her service was excellent the more i got to know her.

Hope they keep going, always had a good time there.

Offline jimbob69

Jess and sophie are now working in nottingham NG5 area have seen jess aw profile has changed location it's now SEDUCTIVE JESS

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Jess and sophie are now working in nottingham NG5 area have seen jess aw profile has changed location it's now SEDUCTIVE JESS

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

Have you seen either of them recently?

Offline sireel

So has anyone seen this Seductive Jess lately? If not I'm thinking i might have to TOFTT when i get some time next week...

a_polite_gentleman

Offline jimbob69

Seductive jess is working in nottingham now sherwood area