Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: do you ever regret punting?  (Read 3347 times)

thebigrunt

Do you ever regret punting whether it be because of marital commitments, general guilt or shame etc.

galcom666

Not at all, I feel no shame or guilt about it.

I also like to feel I treat the WG like people and not to hurt them and maybe have them enjoy themselves too. This is different to my younger days when it was a case of get my dick inside as quickly as possible and bang away.

What I don't like to think about is the enormous piles of money I've spent on this hobby. I have NEVER had a hobby this expensive and that includes skiing, skydiving and private motor racing. I'm pretty sure my bank balance would have an extra 0 on the end. My dad had this problem but with gambling.

However a man who puts money above sex is truly separated from his species. 

JV547845

I rarely regret not doing certain things within the punt, but never the punt.  Even the cheap punts I accept the risk before hand and walk away thinking, `doesn't matter, had sex'.

Offline NIK

Do you ever regret punting whether it be because of marital commitments, general guilt or shame etc.

Don't regret any of that bollocks whatsoever. Never felt the slightest shame or guilt and never been married. However I do regret the money often wasted.

Even more so the infinitely greater amount I've wasted on the other kind of punting in recent years.  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

Not for the reasons the op mentions.

If something bad happens then of course I regret it. But if something bad happened to me whilst crossing the road I would regret crossing the road.

Punting, in and of itself, causes me no regret whatsoever.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I regret it if it is a shit punt, but that's nothing to do moral implications. It's simply a waste of time, money and effort - allegedly there are plenty of prossies out there,depends how fussy you are I guess.

Online sublimetoridiculous

No.

What I do regret is having an affair and getting caught.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

No.

What I do regret is having an affair and getting caught.

Me too. Cost me a fecking fortune.

Offline CBPaul

I regret it if it is a shit punt, but that's nothing to do moral implications. It's simply a waste of time, money and effort - allegedly there are plenty of prossies out there,depends how fussy you are I guess.

Totally agree. I only regret the wasted time, money and effort as I walk away from a crap punt.

As for guilt and shame, I've never felt guilty or ashamed.

thebigrunt

Spending or wasting of money, and catching infections are the things I regret the most. The former being what I regret the more after a punt. Never been married so I don't know if I would quit punting because of that or feel any guilt for.

west8

I regret it immensely.

I could have spent all that £ on wining and dining 'girlfriends' in expensive restaurants, trips to the theatre and romantic breaks in exotic locations.

With ZERO guarantees of any sex ...

Punting is a sure thing, what's to regret?

Offline Dante

Maybe I'm a sociopath and don't know it, but I only regret the ones I didn't enjoy.

Offline smiths

No never apart from the bad punts, i have a lifetime of memories doing things like orgies that i didnt think i would do in my wildest dreams.

Offline Matium

No.

Not for any of the reasons you give.

Sometime I have a sharp intake of breath when I do a rough calculation in my mind of all the money I've spent but I quickly banish those thoughts by remembering all the very happy memories and experiences I've had.

StPunt

i regret not punting enough and i regret starting punting at 19 instead of 18...thats a whole year of punting i can never get back.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:42:30 pm by StPunt »

Sparquin

Guilt or shame do not enter into it for me, but punting throws into sharper relief how unsatisfactory my marriages have been from the sex perspective. Had I not discovered punting I would probably have just accepted things for what they were and wanked instead.

Offline Taggart

No regrets at all about punting. In fact I may not have remained married had I not taken the punting plunge back in 2001.

It has allowed me to indulge in certain fantasies, and certain sexual acts that are not on the agenda at home, and never would be. What a lot of folk cant understand is that while many women are adventurous in their younger years - for example, giving a BJ as you are driving - but after kids, and other responsibilities, that adventurousness fades, and I'm more likely to pull Nicole Shirtswinger than get a BJ from Mrs Taggart, for example.

Sexual boredom is one of the primary reasons for men straying, whether it be with an extra marital affair or paid sex. Sadly, most married women are in complete denial because they will not accept that it happens because of their selfishness in the bedroom. The developing situation is engineered by women, but they are too myopic to realise.

Women gradually withdraw the sexual favours - they dont want to dress for sex, they dont want to suck your cock any more (maybe wise knowing where some of us have been !!), they dont want to kiss, they dont want foreplay, they stop letting you come in their mouth etc.  In fact they go on a slippery slope that makes them so fecking boring, and the opposite of a WG can and does offer, so no, no regrets whatsoever.

Offline superchamp

I'm single so no reason to feel shame or guilt. My big punting regret though is having to keep this fantastic hobby secret from the rest of the world. I've lost count of the number of times I've had a few too many beers with my mates and they're all moaning about their ugly fat wives and I'm so close to telling them - JUST GO AND SHAG A FUCKING PROSSIE YOU CUNTS!!!

Offline bakerted

i regret not punting enough and i regret starting punting at 19 instead of 18

+1

No guilt/ No shame

I regret not taking the opportunity whilst in Amsterdam many moons ago!

Online johnny34

No regrets.

Lots of great experiances & life long memories.

Quesadilla

I punted before I was married, stopped before I met my wife, never occurred to me to punt all the time I was married, but now I'm separated I'm frankly over the moon to be punting again.  So I've got absolutely nothing to be guilty or ashamed of. 

I do occasionally have regrets after a punt - e.g. one time for falling for a Romanian B+S (lesson learned), once totally regretted booking a girl who turned out to be a minger using old photos, and sometimes I have mild regrets for not making the most of a particular punt - poor performance / just not 100% in the game / not having time to do everything I envisaged, or maybe just from having too many expectations built up that the punt couldn't possibly meet. 

Too few punting regrets to mention really.

Quesadilla

+1

No guilt/ No shame

I regret not taking the opportunity whilst in Amsterdam many moons ago!
Trust me it's not all it's cracked up to be - had a few punting trips to 'Dam before I got married which I thought were great at the time but compared to the UK scene now there's no comparison at all.

Offline threechilliman

i regret not punting enough and i regret starting punting at 19 instead of 18...thats a whole year of punting i can never get back.

Think yourself lucky. I didn't  start until this year, having been married for 20 years. I've had some fun though...... and intend to have a lit more

tcm

Offline Madone1

Same as everyone else I guess the only regret is wasted money on crap punts and wasted time sat around car parks or standing around blocks of flats waiting for my appointment but that's bits my fault for being early all the time.

jjpsweet

Taggart summed it up 100% for me. Totally my situation and when I did try and save cash by having an affair, that turned into a stalker situation.
Punting is actually saving my marriage

Toshiba

No regrets at all about punting. In fact I may not have remained married had I not taken the punting plunge back in 2001.

It has allowed me to indulge in certain fantasies, and certain sexual acts that are not on the agenda at home, and never would be. What a lot of folk cant understand is that while many women are adventurous in their younger years - for example, giving a BJ as you are driving - but after kids, and other responsibilities, that adventurousness fades, and I'm more likely to pull Nicole Shirtswinger than get a BJ from Mrs Taggart, for example.

Sexual boredom is one of the primary reasons for men straying, whether it be with an extra marital affair or paid sex. Sadly, most married women are in complete denial because they will not accept that it happens because of their selfishness in the bedroom. The developing situation is engineered by women, but they are too myopic to realise.

Women gradually withdraw the sexual favours - they dont want to dress for sex, they dont want to suck your cock any more (maybe wise knowing where some of us have been !!), they dont want to kiss, they dont want foreplay, they stop letting you come in their mouth etc.  In fact they go on a slippery slope that makes them so fecking boring, and the opposite of a WG can and does offer, so no, no regrets whatsoever.

Post of the month, fucking bang on  :thumbsup:

Offline x369

My only regret is the cost, early this year I looked through my Adultwork account and added up my punting, then factor in the hotels, dinners and gifts I've lashed out for and I could have cried. Didn't even take into consideration the parlours I visit, I've got a couple of lads who work for me in my yard and I've spent more in a year than they earn and they've got a wife and kids to support, its a real waste of money but like the rest of you I've had some great times and loads of memories, I provide for my family and my kids haven't gone without so why shouldn't I have enjoyed myself ??

JV547845

I've spent more in a year than they earn and they've got a wife and kids to support, its a real waste of money but like the rest of you I've had some great times and loads of memories, I provide for my family and my kids haven't gone without so why shouldn't I have enjoyed myself ??

Fuck that man, you earned it, you spend it however you like.  If you feel bad for them then give your staff an xmas bonus. 

Offline Greenman

No regrets
No conscious

Wife's do loose their sexual desires after a few years so I need to have variety
Money don't really care about it as I have plenty and misses gets everything she needs

Ifi hadn't punted I might have 15 k extra in the bank
So what no good when your old and knackered but I will have the memories of some great women over the years
I have one friend who we discuss our chosen hobby with and of course this great forum where we can share good recommendations and warnings to help us all save money
Only had one bad punt in the last couple of years

thebigrunt

I've said this earlier the cost is an utter regret for me, the song 'What a Waster' by The Libertines springs  back to mind  :cry:

I wonder could there be some sort of spiritual punishment or repercussion for punting  :unknown:

JV547845

I wonder could there be some sort of spiritual punishment or repercussion for punting  :unknown:

I think we're all going to hell of someone else's religion anyway and the Devil will laugh at everyone who never tried punting.

Offline Matium

George Best got it right:

"I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted."

Well done, George! - a UKP type of man!

StPunt

why have your money sitting doing nothing in the bank when you can just fuck it up against the wall?

Gene Hunt

The cost is my only regret. Especially after a bad punt.

Problem is punting is the only way i'll get laid so may as well enjoy it now and then.

raylondoner

Quesadilla

There are elements of truth here that I can totally relate to - having been to Relate counselling twice before finally deciding to call it quits and separate from the missus. 

So what is really the advantage of staying married to a woman who is selfish in bed, ignorant, boring and in denial? Sounds like a recipe for a pretty shitty life to me.  You only live once so why stick with something that's clearly not working and leads to you having to live a double life for years?   

Doesn't it sound just a tad like a justification?  "It's ok for me to enjoy fucking ho's and I can keep a clear conscience because actually it's all "'er indoors'" fault anyway"? 

Not judging - actually genuinely curious about the thought process.  For me I just couldn't do the whole deception thing. 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
George Best got it right:

"I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted."

Well done, George! - a UKIP type of man!
I read it as this.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I think there is a clear pattern (that I totally fit in with) that most punters:

1. Love and value the memories.
2. Hate the inevitable occasional totalling up of the cash spent and what else it could've gone on.

So generally speaking, 1 cancels out 2 :drinks:

galcom666

I think there is a clear pattern (that I totally fit in with) that most punters:

1. Love and value the memories.
2. Hate the inevitable occasional totalling up of the cash spent and what else it could've gone on.

So generally speaking, 1 cancels out 2 :drinks:

Well you can't take it with you when you're gone so spend spend spend!

milfwklover

The cost is my only regret. Especially after a bad punt.

Problem is punting is the only way i'll get laid so may as well enjoy it now and then.

Almost word for word what I was going to type! :D

The bad punt is a double hit - crap sex, and a lighter wallet. Hindsight is a great thing but at times like that you just wished you'd stayed in and had a jack! Also can't help thinking that the cash could've gone towards having a really good punt with a slightly more expensive girl.

Offline barnstorm123

I thought I would, I thought I'd feel guilty. I was very surprised at the complete lack of guilt I felt after my first punt. If I ever had the thousands of punts that some people on here have had I might start regretting the money spent but I doubt I'll ever regret the great fucks I've had as a result of punting. They'll stay in the wank bank well into my old age.

Offline rockharders

I regret a bad punt. Waste of money, waste of time. Hard earned money I wish I spent on a decent girl or my missus.

At least I can let off some steam by writing up some negative reviews here.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I regret a bad punt. Waste of money, waste of time. Hard earned money I wish I spent on a decent girl or my missus.

Yup, cost and waste, that's it, still there is value in enlightening others so that it comes around and others neg reviews help me get VFM.

Tony Montana

Yes and also the risk of getting caught without the reward of a good punt.

If you're in a sex-dead marriage is can be difficult to secrete away the money for punting even if you can afford it, and I think that is what I resent more than anything - that I've risked being found out from the bank statements or from the time I'm at a WG's place instead or working or being at home.  Massive risk with no reward.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

""There are elements of truth here that I can totally relate to - having been to Relate counselling twice before finally deciding to call it quits and separate from the missus""

Yep been there dun that but the problem was the lady at Relate, a real tasty one she was. Saw here on my own the once but she politly declined my offers of having a good time elsewhere;!.

Then to discover she was married to someone I know but hadn't seen for years. Now thats a double whammey;(

Overall no regrets, apart from the punts where one should have walked but him down there can push buttons on all sorts of override systems;!.