Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien No1 - Golders Green  (Read 8158 times)

13 review(s) for Vivien No1 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently having no luck with availability or responses at the top of the HL, I ended up taking a punt on Vivien for an hour.

She's part of a group of Hungarian girls working out of a flat in Golders Green so standard comms by text, call when in the Close and greeted at the door by the maid.

Vivien is tall and lean. Easily six foot in heels. Pretty. Tanned with a couple of large tattoos on her back and side. Nice shaped B cup breasts with nipples that turned out to be quite responsive to the touch. She's been in London for a few years now so her English is decent.

She initiated FK but OWO was the real feature of the session. Sloppy, lot's of eye contact, ball licking, the works. Enthusiastic in the various positions and pretty flexible, those long legs went where you wanted them to be. RO and fingering were on offer and gives a good show of enjoying things.

Done in 45 minutes. Largely as I wasn't afforded any recovery time between rounds. Cleaned up and straight back into the BJ. Overall, I didn't feel rushed or that I was on her schedule but opinions may differ.

Easily positive.

Offline The_Don

:thumbsup: nice to see you enjoyed the punt!

Have you seen any of the others W/G at that location ?

I been in that a room a few times, not with Vivien No1

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review.
She looks fit. Similar body to Hot Kat
What's the room like?
What's she like facially?

Offline The_Don

Q What's the room like?
A, the mirrors are great for looking at and watching the action from different views. Its has some mood lighting. But some times is used as the smokers room so be aware if you don't like smoke.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:34:52 am by The_Don »

london

Thanks for review

How was her FK , was DFK ?

Thanks

doobes

Thanks for the review.
She looks fit. Similar body to Hot Kat
What's the room like?
What's she like facially?

Split level flat in a modern complex. There are actually two rooms (so you may not be the only punter there), one with en-suite and one without. Both are clean and tidy and as mentioned by The_Don have what I assume are full length mirrored wall cupboards along one side. The maid will make you take your shoes off in the hall before showing you to the room.

For me, I found her facially attractive. Not stunning but not plain either. There are face pics in her PG if you feel like splashing out.

How was her FK , was DFK ?

FK is decent. Shifted into more of an open mouthed tongue wrestle rather than full on snogging.

Have you seen any of the others W/G at that location ?

I first saw Kendra after the reviews here,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35037
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35462

Then went back to see Stella/Nicole/Sandra. Reviewed by smiths here,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249

The downside is that this group do rename and swap profiles.

london

Split level flat in a modern complex. There are actually two rooms (so you may not be the only punter there), one with en-suite and one without. Both are clean and tidy and as mentioned by The_Don have what I assume are full length mirrored wall cupboards along one side. The maid will make you take your shoes off in the hall before showing you to the room.

For me, I found her facially attractive. Not stunning but not plain either. There are face pics in her PG if you feel like splashing out.

FK is decent. Shifted into more of an open mouthed tongue wrestle rather than full on snogging.

I first saw Kendra after the reviews here,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35037
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35462

Then went back to see Stella/Nicole/Sandra. Reviewed by smiths here,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249

The downside is that this group do rename and swap profiles.

Thanks mate

I had no girl in my hot list 4 this weekend

Now I have :)

Thanks

london

Trying to book her tonight
No answer
No reply txt
And finally got txt that she is fully book

that is bad point about UKP

She will become a machine soon like Nicole

doobes

Trying to book her tonight
No answer
No reply txt
And finally got txt that she is fully book

that is bad point about UKP

She will become a machine soon like Nicole

That's disappointing mate. Fancied a return visit somewhere down the line myself which I guess will be harder if others are as positive. That said, not being able to get a hold of girls high on my list is how I found myself going to see her, so sometimes it can work out.

london

That is reason I don't write any review here
Sound selfish but after almost 5 years punting I know what is best to keep a WG in safe hand

Thanks

Offline bestbefore

Sound selfish but after almost 5 years punting I know what is best to keep a WG in safe hand

Thanks

Not really in the spirit of this forum.

Perhaps you might at least have the courtesy of putting up negative reviews so we wouldn't waste time and money. As you clearly have benefitted from everyone else's positive reviews.

password02

Not really in the spirit of this forum.

Perhaps you might at least have the courtesy of putting up negative reviews so we wouldn't waste time and money. As you clearly have benefitted from everyone else's positive reviews.

+1 - Really makes me mad   :dash: when you have members who say 'I do not want to do a review as she will get too busy and I will not see her and also she may increase her price'' what fcking bollocks -

See the girl a few times and then after a few weeks do the review so others can benefits - You are are complete selfish dick Mr London and the less of you guys on this forum the better IMO

Offline Steve2

It's a hard decision for the gems

Post a POSITIVE review and they get inundated

Share with a few trusted members and normally OK

Post a NEGATIVE review and don't give a fuck cos I won't be returning

london

It's a hard decision for the gems

Post a POSITIVE review and they get inundated

Share with a few trusted members and normally OK

Post a NEGATIVE review and don't give a fuck cos I won't be returning

Agreed about Neg

If you look at my comments you will see I shared Neg points about WG and helped everyone to don't waste time and money

Offline smiths

Thanks

It doesnt just sound selfish, it is selfish but its your business if you wish to do reviews and/or share information on good WGs with others either privately or on the open forum.

I see no downside to at least posting a review about a bad WG assuming you havent told her your real name and address though.

CaptainRoscoe

It's a catch 22 really. You have a great punt and want to keep her all to yourself. At the same time, it would be nice to spread the wealth but that wealth won't last long.

I've never seen the same WG twice so I have no problem recommending girls here.

london

It doesnt just sound selfish, it is selfish but its your business if you wish to do reviews and/or share information on good WGs with others either privately or on the open forum.

I see no downside to at least posting a review about a bad WG assuming you havent told her your real name and address though.

The admin of the forum knows about when last year I have posted some Neg point about a girl here how I have been treated and even receive txt that will kill me from her pimp , ( the post has been deleted )
Anyway long story but please read all my comments if u really wants to see if I am a selfish or not

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 04:58:15 pm by london »

west8

Nice approach. Read all the reviews posted here and make informed decisions based on the experiences and £ of others.

Then when you find a good WG, you think "fuck everyone else, I'll keep her to myself".

Shitty approach, but at least you're honest about being a selfish cunt.  ;)  :hi:

Offline smiths

The admin of the forum knows about when last year I have posted some Neg point about a girl here how I have been treated and even receive txt that will kill me from her pimp , ( the post has been deleted )
Anyway long story but please read all my comments if u really wants to see if I am a selfish or not

Thanks

I made it clear its your business what you do. I was stating a fact that it is selfish not to share info, it doesnt make it right or wrong though as thats up to you. A punter has to decide for himself whether he wishes to share all, some or none of his punts with others.

I use a punting phone/sim so can change my number if a WG or her pimp threaten me or ignore them. I dont give them any personal information about myself so all they have is that number and my description. I have been threatened by phone and text in the past. If a call i give them a blast of a referees whistle down the phone, they soon give up. I dont let low life scum intimidate me but then as i say they dont have any info about me apart from what i have posted.

london

Thanks guys for all your comments and thanks to UKP . have a lovely weekend ,   :drinks:

london

Txt her this evening around 5 as she didn't answered my calls since morning

Me : Hi ,Working today ? What is the best time to meet you ? I can come and see you from now till 11

45 min after got this message while I was driving to see another girl in harrow

Fully booked.tonight. pls call tomorrow. Am starting at 12 ;) xx

Do you know wheh she will easy to book ? when price go up or she start hate her job

Was thinking even I book her tomorrow still pointless becaue I will feel I am fk girl while she is sleep

:crazy:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:56:56 pm by london »

Offline Meursault

Thanks
You deserve to be banned.

london

You deserve to be banned.

1,288 member here , how many of 1288 member writing review ?
I was honest , should I get banned for it ? !

Offline smiths

1,288 member here , how many of 1288 member writing review ?
I was honest , should I get banned for it ? !

17,330 members in fact on here.

london

17,330 members in fact on here.

Thanks , I did look at the number of live members, Thanks Smith to correct me ,  :drinks:

I do receive private messages from few people here and recommend girls to me as they don't want to write review for it and I do same , lets accept the fact that is not against any rules here to use the forum without write review however if you look at my comments I did help few times to save money and time for others ,
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 01:33:58 pm by london »

Offline smiths

Thanks , I did look at the number of live members, Thanks Smith to correct me ,  :drinks:

I do receive private messages from few people here and recommend girls to me as they don't want to write review for it and I do same , lets accept the fact that is not against any rules here to use the forum without write review however if you look at my comments I did help few times to save money and time for others ,

I fully accept the point its entirely up to a punter if he wishes to do reviews or not. My point is IF a punter is willing to post about a WG good or bad on another punters existing review thread why not go that one step further and post their own review, which is what admin had asked punters to do.

london

I fully accept the point its entirely up to a punter if he wishes to do reviews or not. My point is IF a punter is willing to post about a WG good or bad on another punters existing review thread why not go that one step further and post their own review, which is what admin had asked punters to do.

I do accept your point too but Do you think is better all comments comes under one post about a WG instead of new post depend + or - of FB ? 

I could be use the forum like a guest but registered and helped with my comments about some girls , I am usually read first page of UKP, if I see something and could comment it I would
e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40768.msg545965#msg545965

Offline smiths

I do accept your point too but Do you think is better all comments comes under one post about a WG instead of new post depend + or - of FB ? 

I could be use the forum like a guest but registered and helped with my comments about some girls , I am usually read first page of UKP, if I see something and could comment it I would
e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40768.msg545965#msg545965

As i say admin have asked punters to do their own reviews on WGs, something i agree with 100% IF a punter wishes to do reviews.

Offline Steve2

Write reviews or not. No problem

Share with people you trust. No problem

Don't share your experiences and no one will share with you

Offline MrSmiley

Write reviews or not. No problem

Share with people you trust. No problem

Don't share your experiences and no one will share with you

This is an open forum and selfish people like this get to enjoy the fruits of other punters expriences bit give nothing back. If it wasn't for this forum as a new comer to this hobbY I would have no doubt lost a lot of money on shit 'punts' - it becomes less of a 'punt' when having the knoweldge and experience shared here on UK punting. This is what this forum is about. I respect honesty but if your a selfish cunt you're a selfish cunt. I have just seen this prossie and I must say FUCKING HELL!! I'm not sure it was the girl in the private gallery. I was dumbstruck. I should add my experiences to this review but it's a quite a bit different to my experience so will be writing my own review tomorrow. But a big THANK YOU to the OP for bringing this girl to our attention.

Offline MrSmiley

my wrong - it is her in the pg. was looking at another girl silly me.

Offline MrSmiley

there are reviews for this girl all over the place so won't add another. This was my experience:

Met by the ‘maid’ more like pimp imo. Thought a B&S at first! Asked if I could take a shower and she said wait for the girl and ask her…

In walked this cat walk model with high heels. I’ve mentioned before I’m a short bloke. She towered over me with her amazingly tall slender body, sexy lingerie, long flowing brown her and a big smile to meet me while the pimp/maid watched. All I could say was ‘wow’ and smile a big grin. She was a model and you can fucking tell. She was smoking hot!

When I got back from the shower she took my towel off, looked down at me and asked if she could kiss me. I was in heaven – lovely deep DFK. The she got on her knees and sucked me and my balls while looking up at me – great sloppy technique, lots of saliva. She has the most perfect pussy and asshole combo I have seen. Had my face in there for a while before she asked me to fuck her. Which I duly obliged her with. I felt as though I was fucking one of the Victoria secrets models. She was not busy that evening as she kept on asking me to stay. Don’t think this will last much longer with all these positive reviews.

Location: 9/10 – nice apartment block. Maid/pimp was paranoid which was annoying.

Bedroom: 9/10 – was kept and well presented. Clean

Bathroom: 7/10 – decent size and clean

Shower: 8/10 – electric but got up to temp quickly and had a very good shower head. Could have stayed in there a bit longer!

Bed: 9/10

Lighting: 9/10

Personality: 8/10 - very nice but an airhead.

Attitude: 10/10 - The best yet, she’s new so was inquisitive at the mo on her learning curve. Very willing to please. Really great attitude.

Looks: 9/10 – body amazing. She should go to the gym to get those buttocks harder. Face not bad – needed the make up she was wearing. But not a let down by any means.

Service: 9/10 – for what I got 9/10.

password02

there are reviews for this girl all over the place so won't add another. This was my experience:

Met by the ‘maid’ more like pimp imo. Thought a B&S at first! Asked if I could take a shower and she said wait for the girl and ask her…

In walked this cat walk model with high heels. I’ve mentioned before I’m a short bloke. She towered over me with her amazingly tall slender body, sexy lingerie, long flowing brown her and a big smile to meet me while the pimp/maid watched. All I could say was ‘wow’ and smile a big grin. She was a model and you can fucking tell. She was smoking hot!

When I got back from the shower she took my towel off, looked down at me and asked if she could kiss me. I was in heaven – lovely deep DFK. The she got on her knees and sucked me and my balls while looking up at me – great sloppy technique, lots of saliva. She has the most perfect pussy and asshole combo I have seen. Had my face in there for a while before she asked me to fuck her. Which I duly obliged her with. I felt as though I was fucking one of the Victoria secrets models. She was not busy that evening as she kept on asking me to stay. Don’t think this will last much longer with all these positive reviews.

Location: 9/10 – nice apartment block. Maid/pimp was paranoid which was annoying.

Bedroom: 9/10 – was kept and well presented. Clean

Bathroom: 7/10 – decent size and clean

Shower: 8/10 – electric but got up to temp quickly and had a very good shower head. Could have stayed in there a bit longer!

Bed: 9/10

Lighting: 9/10

Personality: 8/10 - very nice but an airhead.

Attitude: 10/10 - The best yet, she’s new so was inquisitive at the mo on her learning curve. Very willing to please. Really great attitude.

Looks: 9/10 – body amazing. She should go to the gym to get those buttocks harder. Face not bad – needed the make up she was wearing. But not a let down by any means.

Service: 9/10 – for what I got 9/10.

Good update Mr Smiley - Quick Q?  How can you avoid the B&S when you arrive if the girl you want - Vivien is n/a?

I am slightly worried that if I book with this girl and turn up to see her they may switch. Any suggestions on how I can make sure I see this girl? I can always walk but want to make sure that i can do all I can to avoid walking

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks password. Good question, difficult one to answer. However with this girl I get the impression the pimp/maid is very keen to get this girl noticed, she's very new. She is stern, but polite, and is capable of a conversation, so I'd just call her and make it clear it needs to be Vivienne number 1 otherwise it will be a no go. I think you'll be ok-I hope so..

london

Good update Mr Smiley - Quick Q?  How can you avoid the B&S when you arrive if the girl you want - Vivien is n/a?

I am slightly worried that if I book with this girl and turn up to see her they may switch. Any suggestions on how I can make sure I see this girl? I can always walk but want to make sure that i can do all I can to avoid walking

I was there last night and saw External Link/Members Only ,base of my conversation with her only her and Vivien working there , 2 more girls on holiday which I don't know who they are

hope this help .

password02

I was there last night and saw External Link/Members Only ,base of my conversation with her only her and Vivien working there , 2 more girls on holiday which I don't know who they are

hope this help .

She looks quite tidy - How was she?

Offline bestbefore

How about a review then?

london

She looks quite tidy - How was she?

She was good , she is very young and little shy and polite girl

She does FK but not DFK but I managed to play with her toungue

She has nice body , TBH Her body looks like 19 years old

Clean up my dick  b4 OWO which was 7/10 , not much eye contact and not that much DT , was little mechanical

Fk her on doggy , bend over next to her bed and finish on her back

She is clean , room was avg and for £80 I can say in positive from me but not kind of girl I will see her again

Her pimp she is very polite on the phone and answered all my Q when I call her

I remembered her pimp when I saw her which she was doing same for other hungarian girl in Hendon Central  a year ago on top of express mini cab next to Natwest

But vivien is much better than her , face and body is amazing  :drinks:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:09:18 pm by london »

london

BTW I asked her if I can have 3 some with them next time  but she said no
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:07:11 pm by london »

Offline The_Don

hope this help .

Girl 1 is Samanta Sexy /  Stella Lover / Kendra (seen her a few times) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38249.msg550201#msg550201

Girl 2 is: Angie Sensual External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only

Updating with photo and link to new profile.

I should also add I paid £80 for an hour which I neglected to mention at the time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 02:40:02 pm by doobes »

Offline pat-relax

she is still in activity :cool: have a nice day guys

Offline The_Don

she is still in activity :cool: have a nice day guys

After 2+ years of membership this is your first contribution?   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:22:26 am by The_Don »

Offline pat-relax

i know i moved out uk since 2 years ans i comeback now :cool:

Offline claretandblue

i know i moved out uk since 2 years ans i comeback now :cool:
Out of interest how do you know her?

Offline JamesRockford

Is he talking about Vivian (now Linda Star) or Kendra?

Vivian/Linda is very good - I loved seeing her in Golders Green.  But I just can't bring myself to trek out to Canary Wharf to see her these days - the journey would take too much out of my day.  Pity.

As to Kendra - she doesn't seem to be around any more.  I think that she had a kid back home - so maybe she's busy on that front.

Offline Bushmills

Is Vivien / Linda Starr still active?
If anyone has a link to her current profile, that would be appreciated.
Thanks!