Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kym amour  (Read 3133 times)

Offline ohfook1t

amyone had the pleasure yet?

Offline wearsidemark

mgc2013

Anyone seen kym yet? Looks hot from her pics?

Offline mcb

Toshiba

Offline dino1990

Offline jarrovian

Dino are you speaking from experience, she's the right age and size for me and really fancied a punt with her

Offline Gothic D

I have been waiting for someone to have a go as she is just the type I like.
I almost went on Saturday but I couldn't be certain of making it before she finished.I was told by the woman at Amour that she never works past 20:00 and it would be best to wait until I have more time.

Offline jarrovian

Really tempted to toftt but moneys tight at the moment, and I don't want to waste it. Aaargh what to do!!!!!

Offline Gothic D

Really tempted to toftt but moneys tight at the moment, and I don't want to waste it. Aaargh what to do!!!!!
Go on you know you want to.I am skint at the moment and have just enough for another meet with Dionne when I can eventually get to see her.

Warwick Hunt

I can shed some light on Kym guys as i have had the pleasure recently. From a review point of view i would say positive, because she does try to get the best out you and i like that. First of all she works from a very clean and secure flat in a good part of Sunderland, Kym is thin, maybe looks a little older than 40, not a stunner but not totally unattractive, but she is a really nice lass and is keen to please and i believe tries to give good value although i would say not quite in the Dionne class. I not sure about anal or cim but thats not essential for me, but owo and ro, also good ride and can give you a bit of verbal encouragement while you are on. Believe me i have had some bad punts but i have to say i did enjoy my 30 mins with Kym. Hope this helps chaps.

Offline jarrovian

Cheers Warwick that's given me food for thought, Iwould rather have someone who at least tries than some beauty who goes through the motions

Offline Gothic D

Thanks for that.She will do for me,enthusiasm and friendliness count for a lot more than looks in my book.

Warwick Hunt

I'm the same lads, friendly, down to earth with a bit of enthusiasm goes a long way with me, maybe thats why Maria and Dionne always draw me back.