Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are these bs? ..i.e ..avoid?  (Read 1249 times)

Landedinhell

Sorry to ask because I probably know the answer... but these seem too good to be true..

External Link/Members Only

my inner boss says ... fuck no, likely a bait n swtich....

Anyone come across these and had thoughts? I did search but as I've learned on here these types always change profile and without any feedback on AW the answer is probably already staring me in the face

Cheers

LH

Offline webpunter

Maybe the middle one possibly isn't a fake.  But i wouldn't contemplate with zero FB and wouldn't TOFTT
As for the 1st one - well:

- would she really go to Wales ??
- if real then more like 300+ for the hour in the provinces.  Add another 100 or 200 or 300 for London

Her bod is breathtaking

SirFukedDaLot

You will end up with either Natasha212 or eelegant victoria on macky place.. they got about 6 profiles but only 3 girls. One is slightly older than the 2 mentioned. One of natasha's photo's has about 5 mobiles on the tv stand.. she will probably answer the phone to all the numbers if showing.

Salt

Reverse image search show the above are probably fake......

No Hits for Horny Hannah 121... so better chance its a genuine profile....

:hi:

Offline knightofthegarter

Even if Sensual Nicole is genuine, you won't be able to see a bloody thing in her flat if her profile pic is anything to go by.

Offline webpunter

Reverse image search show the above are probably fake......

No Hits for Horny Hannah 121... so better chance its a genuine profile....

:hi:
Fuck me sideways - see my post above.  Think i just about got this right.  Fuck me i'm one clever [cunt] LOL

SirFukedDaLot

All the profiles are for macky place.. i went to see nicole and hanna answered door.. older.. short.. not a munter. Worth a pork but not for 120 an hour. I left and went to see elite ellie instead who gave me one hell of a service.. like she always does..