Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just now  (Read 2745 times)

Offline StevenS

Currently sat in the GUM waiting for the initial results. A formality I'm sure. Was talking to a fit as fuck girl who just left with her all clear.

Sorted out a punt with her for tomorrow lunch.

:dance:

LL

Did she tell you she got the "all clear" before or after she knew you wanted a punt with her?!  :lol:

Krystyna

LL

A mixed sex  GUM Clinic !!!
Aren't they all?
In my experience (half a dozen different ones) Some have certain hours for women only but are mixed sex for the rest of the time.

Offline StevenS

Did she tell you she got the "all clear" before or after she knew you wanted a punt with her?!  :lol:

She did. So now I'm not in the waiting area, the full story is I had the swab and wee pot then sat in the waiting for results bit. She joined me a few minutes later. Really stunning girl. Made eye contact and said " I hate these places" her reply was " peril of the job hun".

Result I thought,  she's a WG. The nurse came round, called her in and I wished her good luck. A few mins later she popped her head round the corner, grinned and gave thumbs up. I just said the first thing that popped in my head which was " nice one, I should see you soon while it's all clear" she gave me her number there and then.

" tomorrow at 1?" Says I.

Very quick list of likes from her, 1 hour for £100.

Deal done.

Krystyna

Aren't they all?
In my experience (half a dozen different ones) Some have certain hours for women only but are mixed sex for the rest of the time.

The one in Sheffield has same entrance and staircase but at the top its guys to the left clinic , women to the right .
I didnt know some were mixed thats all  :)

Offline StevenS

The one in Sheffield has same entrance and staircase but at the top its guys to the left clinic , women to the right .
I didnt know some were mixed thats all  :)

The one in whitechapel is the sane as that, but it's fucking busy so maybe a more practical thing to do. I don't go there anymore because as a walk in you can wait 4 hours and also it's full of fucking lunatics. I go to a smaller one now where I can make an appointment. More civilised but mixed. It's also a family planning centre.

Krystyna

Nice one , well let us know how you get on  :)

Online webpunter

Making the most of an opportunity that presents itself
Top behaviour
Will we get a review in due course ?

James999

Currently sat in the GUM waiting for the initial results. A formality I'm sure. Was talking to a fit as fuck girl who just left with her all clear.
Sorted out a punt with her for tomorrow lunch.

A pro$$ie at a gum clinic, I've heard it all now  :lol:

LL

She did. So now I'm not in the waiting area, the full story is I had the swab and wee pot then sat in the waiting for results bit. She joined me a few minutes later. Really stunning girl. Made eye contact and said " I hate these places" her reply was " peril of the job hun".

Result I thought,  she's a WG. The nurse came round, called her in and I wished her good luck. A few mins later she popped her head round the corner, grinned and gave thumbs up. I just said the first thing that popped in my head which was " nice one, I should see you soon while it's all clear" she gave me her number there and then.

Deal done.
How did she get the "all clear" whilst she waited? I've heard of instant HIV results but the other tests usually take longer.
She's possibly gone to the clinic because she has STI symptoms. Either that or she looks after herself and gets tested regularly.  How would you know.
I don't think that punting a WG met at a clinic puts you at any greater risk of contracting an STI. However I would not be comfortable arranging a punt in that situation whereas you obviously have gotten a kick out of it. Each to their own.

fredpunter

I've often spotted likely looking lasses at the clinic and speculated. I've sometimes got the impression theyve spotted me and speculated I may be a potential customer as well (only middle-aged fat bloke present). But never had the Bollox to talk to tthem. Well done that man.

Offline claretandblue

does the op have a link to the wg in question he can share with us?
whenever i have been to the gum its been silence in the waiting room trying to avoid eye contact

Krystyna

How did she get the "all clear" whilst she waited? I've heard of instant HIV results but the other tests usually take longer.
She's possibly gone to the clinic because she has STI symptoms. Either that or she looks after herself and gets tested regularly.  How would you know.
I don't think that punting a WG met at a clinic puts you at any greater risk of contracting an STI. However I would not be comfortable arranging a punt in that situation whereas you obviously have gotten a kick out of it. Each to their own.

Only things that show up on a woman there and then are , thrush , B.V  , T .V  or HIV , if you have the quickie test done .
Clap and Chlam is about a weeks waiting time and Pox is about the same .

Offline StevenS

Right, so the punt didn't happen. Rang and rang but no answer. Gave up in the end.

As for the tests, the urine and swabs are tested there and then. Bloods take a week, but you do leave knowing your status for chlamydia and gonnorreah and any other nsu.

The comment on booking while she was clean was tongue in cheek but got a giggle from her as it was intended.

The layout of the clinic in a main waiting area as you go in and register but a separate waiting area once you've done the test and are waiting the results. There's only two people in there at any one time unlike the main area which is busy and as suggested stoney silent.

I didn't get a kick out of arranging a punt there but it amused me that something good was coming out of the day, so I thought I'd share.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:36:03 pm by StevenS »

CaptainRoscoe

does the op have a link to the wg in question he can share with us?
whenever i have been to the gum its been silence in the waiting room trying to avoid eye contact

Haha. I agree. Everyone there looks like they're waiting to be sentenced. I have seen a lot of pretty girls there, had a conversations and what not but I'm apprehensive to actually starting a relationship from there.

Don't get me wrong, this girl could either be responsible since she is looking after her health or a complete slag. The ratio for the former or latter is too high to risk.

If it came time to meet the parents and they ask "how did you meet?". Saying "at an GUM clinic" wouldn't be ideal.

JV547845

Saying "at an GUM clinic" wouldn't be ideal.

How many people on internet dating sites say `We'll tell them we met in Paris'?

Offline brightperv

I was at a mixed sex GUM Clinic and there where 2 ladies discussing touring, if you were not a punter then you might of taught they where talking about business trips. They where debating was it worth after you factor in travel and hotel expenses. Waiting room was full of people so it might of been tricky to try and book a 3sum, also they could of really been talking about business trips!

One Birmingham working girl told me that the sexual health people come to them, working girls are  encouraged to make regular visits to the gum clinic so that fact that this girl was there is a good thing in my book. It's in the NHS's interests to keep the working girls sexual health good as it it probably mean less infections in the general population.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A mixed sex  GUM Clinic !!!

My local clinic is mixed sex (Barking), I admit I was surprised when I entered the waiting room.    :blush:

Offline sumofallparts

I admit I was surprised when I entered the waiting room.    :blush:

Entered the waiting room  :) Phnaar phnaar !

The happy one

Cambridge is mixed sex. And I have seen some real hotties in there. Tried to work out how much I would pay to punt with them

But at the back of my mind is the nagging doubt that they are there because they were told to attend by someone

As none of them ever looked happy to be be there and really stressed

If it was a regular visit then you would not be worried

The royal free was the best one I ever went to

Whitechappel was a pox hole

Offline Daffodil

Deal done.

Sounds like cobblers to me and, guess what, the punt didn't happen  :rolleyes:

Why make this shit up? I just don't get it  :unknown:

Offline StevenS

Sounds like cobblers to me and, guess what, the punt didn't happen  :rolleyes:

Why make this shit up? I just don't get it  :unknown:

Bit harsh to be fair. If I'd made it up I'd have made up a mind blowing punt I imagine.

It was the extraordinary nature of the thing that lead me to post in the first place but you're entitled to disagree.  :hi:

Offline pianodave

Might not be bollocks, last time I went to the GUM there was a very hot slightly chavvy girl about 20, drunk and eating a weird lunch. got chatting, and if she'd hinted she was a wg (which i think she was, she was with a mate and just looked the type) id have asked for a price too.