Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Body to Body/ full service  (Read 10000 times)

Offline titanph

I have had pretty disappointing body to body massages, and I was wondering if there were any real gems out there? I'm talking a girl really oiling up and sliding over me like her life depended on it.

I put full service just cause I think for the enthusiasm i'm looking for it might need to be a girl offering everything, it's not important thought, just mainly looking for a really slippery slidey body to body.

cheers in advance for any help

veyronbad

I can recommend Gina in Romford  ;)

Offline StevenS

Emma cute.

Look up butterfly touch agency and see Emma there. I'm a big big fan.

Offline Fully Sated

I think that this is the Gina in Romford to which Veyronbad was referring:

External Link/Members Only

Here is Emma, of Butterfly Touch, StevenS's suggestion:

Offline Bushmills

Amina of Butterfly touch is excellent, hopefully returning soon - link to BT above.
I have not tried Emma but have heard only good things.

Also Kumie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very small and pretty girl, excellent massage and HR.
Full service also good but I prefer just a massage from her.

Offline SamLP

Offline lewishamguy

Maria does a good body to body. Seen her several times

Is she Chinese or EE? And how's her b2b massage touching allowed? :)

Offline SamLP

Is she Chinese or EE? And how's her b2b massage touching allowed? :)

She is Hungarian, very friendly and chatty. Touching is allowed and she has a good figure.

Offline Henry Hoover

Defo gonna have to check Gina out myself!

Offline dieseldriver

I think that this is the Gina in Romford to which Veyronbad was referring:

Here is Emma, of Butterfly Touch, StevenS's suggestion:

WOW, that royalnude one is not so far from me. And probably drove a bus past it every day without knowing what went on inside?? Is there any extra's on offer? Apart from the HG if there is one??   

ZZHJT

Amina of Butterfly touch is excellent, hopefully returning soon - link to BT above.
I have not tried Emma but have heard only good things.

Also Kumie
Very small and pretty girl, excellent massage and HR.

Full service also good but I prefer just a massage from her.

Hi sbly, just want to ask that if she's really Chinese? always tempted by her.

Offline dieseldriver

WOW, that royalnude one is not so far from me. And probably drove a bus past it every day without knowing what went on inside?? Is there any extra's on offer? Apart from the HG if there is one??

That should be HJ, not HG!!

Any one know of any others Essex area??

Offline Steve2

Offline random

Offline webpunter

The most full on B2B massages I've had are from these two.
I did a review on Rami / tantriclondon:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30063.0
How does Nickie / happy-thai compare ?

Offline random

I did a review on Rami / tantriclondon:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30063.0
How does Nickie / happy-thai compare ?

She didn't keep me going all the way through as well as Rami and while pretty isn't as beautiful as her. She's very petite and thin. The two pics at the bottom of the gallery look far more like her.

She undresses you and dries you off after the shower (the cubicle is inside the room) too which I like. She really got her lovely looking pussy in my face so there was plenty of RO and fingering. Not sure what Nickie uses but it isn't very oily like what Rami uses. Those are the main differences I can remember. 

veyronbad

Is Gina the lady with dark hair at the bottom of this link: External Link/Members Only

Yes, Gina has her name on most of her photos.
There are 2 other ladies that work with her too.

Offline NightKid

I'm confused. So who in this thread besides Emma from Butterfly Touch offers full service as well?

Offline webpunter

I'm confused. So who in this thread besides Emma from Butterfly Touch offers full service as well?
We're not going too far off thread
Think the thread has widened a bit - they always do
Has its benefits coz as above then i'll stick with Rami rather than bothering with Nickie
Well after ticking off a few other 1st
Like Emma for starters.  One of the UKP posts on her nuru capabilities was very interesting

Offline random

I'd meant to see Gina when she was in Euston. She looked stunning on her auto-censored profile and there were some very good reports but the price was a bit too high at £120 p/h or £100 for 45 mins. On her website now she's got more options to tailor the session and price so could have maybe £50 for half an hour but she's way too far from me now. Wish she'd move back to Euston. The other's in that group look really good too so still slightly tempted to make the journey.

Emma Cute was another I wanted to see before but her price has gone through the roof due to her popularity.

veyronbad

I'd meant to see Gina when she was in Euston. She looked stunning on her auto-censored profile and there were some very good reports but the price was a bit too high at £120 p/h or £100 for 45 mins. On her website now she's got more options to tailor the session and price so could have maybe £50 for half an hour but she's way too far from me now. Wish she'd move back to Euston. The other's in that group look really good too so still slightly tempted to make the journey.

Emma Cute was another I wanted to see before but her price has gone through the roof due to her popularity.

Hey Random,
Romford does not have a lot to offer, but I don't think you'd be disappointed if you saw Gina / Mandy or Luiza.
They are all lovely girls.

Offline webpunter

Is it Gina showing on the home page of the royalnude website and are the pics accurate ?
Also what's the area like - haven't been to Romford.  Wondered what Rush Green Road is like ? Deffo visit in the day.  Any intel greatly appreciated.  I'd have a fuck of a lot of explaining to do if my car got knicked there.  Highly unlikely i know but one of the collateral risks that i try & manage

tonka

I see Mandy 2 days ago as Gina was booked out. Mandy is very cute and for my first visit for a £30 massage I was pleasantly surprised and I will be back.

Rush Green Road is fine, just outside of the town centre. The girls operate out of a normal house with parking across the road, parking in the side street, and if those are all full, you can park in the YMCA building over the road. I managed to park opposite the house across the road, so am not sure if YMCA parking is free or not.

hopefully I can get an appointment with Gina next time, but am happy I met Mandy as I would def see her again too.

Hope this helps.

Offline Henry Hoover

I saw Mandy yesterday. Nice place,I thought i had gone to the wrong address. Not your usual run of the mill shit hole. Massage was good but I'm sure there is better out there.