Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London scene - please help!  (Read 986 times)

xeones

Hi all
Relatively new to London, would appreciate any advise on where to look for good value for money WG.
so far I am focusing on Adultwork and this forum but it is difficult to find reviews and ratings for most of the girls.
I am planning to treat myself with a girl and a bi sexual Duo and I don't know where yo start looking.
Please help

bigone

Start reading this forum and it will be easy
To find the girl you looking for   :thumbsup:
Bigone

password02

Hi all
Relatively new to London, would appreciate any advise on where to look for good value for money WG.
so far I am focusing on Adultwork and this forum but it is difficult to find reviews and ratings for most of the girls.
I am planning to treat myself with a girl and a bi sexual Duo and I don't know where yo start looking.
Please help

Are you serious?? There are 100's of reviewed girls in London and maybe +20 duo reviews 3somes - You need to click on London reviews and just spend a few hours reading through - Not really rocket science

xeones

Highlight "most of the girls". I find a girl at adultwork but cannot find a review. I created a hot list and most of the girls are not mentioned here.
I would appreciate any suggestion to start me up for
A.true bi sexuall duo
B.brittish vfm girl

password02

Cost? and where in London as you need to be more specific - London is a very large City - In call or Out call?

west8

would appreciate any advise on where to look for good value for money WG.

Link to 10 reviews under my nick - all in Central London.

Not to mention 500 more reviews in the 'London Reviews' section of the forum!

Mark Andrews

Hi all
Please help

Make use of other forums and you will be able to get comfy and understand how this all works in London  ;)