Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blogs mentioning this site  (Read 1828 times)

Offline lancashireman12345

Been seeing this more and more lately - where SPs have found out about a review of them on here, and then gone mental over it and want to take legal action etc. Kinda makes me laugh!

Here's one:

[Link removed by admin - No publicity for the bitch]

Offline Happyjose

Her reviews on here are pretty good on balance. The venom in the blog is more likely to put off potential punters than anything mentioned on UKP

GeeWiz

What would be the difference if bad feedback was left on AW?  None.

As for legal action against her 'trolls', that would be like U2 suing music critics who didn't rate their last album.

Offline Sedlmayer

Her reviews on here are pretty good on balance. The venom in the blog is more likely to put off potential punters than anything mentioned on UKP

Exactly - what a fucking idiot :wackogirl:

Offline Caulkhead

All the neutral review says is that her ass is big, she actually makes a thing on her profile about how curvy it is including a blog post just about it!

My first time using  :dash:

Offline AnthG

She has 3 positives and a neutral.

The guy who gave her a neutral said he didn't like big butts and hairy minges and so gave her neutral as a result.

What is the problem with that?

I think she seriously needs to watch this video and maybe calm down a bit.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CBPaul

Good rant.

is anyone on aw aware of the rules regarding trolls and despicable lies

She must be having a fucking laugh - look at half the profiles, despicable lies is putting it mildly.

Offline smiths

Been seeing this more and more lately - where SPs have found out about a review of them on here, and then gone mental over it and want to take legal action etc. Kinda makes me laugh!

The heart of this is some WGs REALLY hate having no control over what is posted about them on here. They cant threaten and get reviews removed. As ever my advice is wake up and smell the roses, embrace this site as its not going anywhere and ALWAYS offer ALL punters a good service or risk your bad service being posted about on here.

StPunt

she really does sound pathetic when pleading for someone to provide her with legal advice.

this site is very honest, the majority of guys here wil post positive reviews if they've enjoyed themselves.

Toshiba

She looks amazing

But complaining about us? Were all demons

Offline Happyjose

she really does sound pathetic when pleading for someone to provide her with legal advice.

this site is very honest, the majority of guys here wil post positive reviews if they've enjoyed themselves.

My advice to any fluffy legal eagles - get paid upfront, prossie credit ain't worth the hassle

pierrot

She has really bizarre rates.
£150 for 1 hour
£300 for 1 and a half hours
£400 for 2 hours.

greychap

Those prices are very odd if its £150 for the hr why would it be double that for an hr and half and the 2hrs must be a mistake or she is making it obvious she hates doing anything more then an hours booking so you avoid anything else.

potato

AW introduced the 1 1/2 rate at a later stage than the 1/2hr 1hr 2hr 3hr rates etc.,  and I think that some girls haven't spotted it when adjusting their rates. Of course, you can't question it with them or you will get accused of trying to negotiate and potentially get black marked by some...

Toshiba

£150 for 1 hour
£400 for 2 hours.

Thick as fuck

Offline Boundless

Seems to be a recurring theme lately.

I and a few other guys on here have had similarly worded threats in the last few months.

I can't imagine that she could afford the legal bill which could run into many thousands I would think.

It's one thing to call someone a twat which could conceivably come under libel, deformation laws etc, however, if you say that someone's service was poor then it's a whole different ball game. It's largely one person's word against the other's. Does this now mean that any restaurant critic who gives a bad review will be prosecuted, or what about the millions of poor reviews on Trip Advisor of hotels, restaurants etc etc.

I dare say that prossies that are considering taking action are just hoping that the threat of outing a punter will be sufficient to get what they want.

Offline Brumish

Unfortunately that is the sort of attitude you get from these thick prossies. Earning far above their mental intellect allows, brings about this self admiring complacency.

potato

I presume that any of them that consider taking legal action will be those that have their Tax affairs in order for the last 7 years.

andrei

acording to the pictures thats xxx as in ex of hod xxx where i punted with her

she does have a fat bum, but we like fat bums, fat bum doesnt actually mean you have fat on your bum, just that its a big round sexy bum

its the reason i actually went to see her, i think in brazilian its called a popozuda, small waist leading to a round bum

erm she was a really nice person to talk to when i punted with her

Offline NIK

Stupid cow.  Virtually asking the government if they can pass a law to stop prossies getting poor reviews.  :wackogirl:  It's like me saying I'm going to take legal action against anyone who gives a poor review of my books.  :rolleyes:

Mind you her arse looks okay!   :P

Offline AnthG

Mind you her arse looks okay!   :P

I was thinking about this. Does anyone think this could be a double bluff on her part so everyone says in response to the blog that her bum is great? :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online RedKettle

am I the only one thinking that the solicitors who wrote the letters to NIK were paid in kind??!!  Mind you not the first time they will have screwed a client.

password02

£150 for 1 hour
£400 for 2 hours.

She increased her rate a few months ago to £200 per hour - £300 for 90 mins and £400 for 2 hours - BUT she is doing a SPECIAL 1 hour session at £150 as a 'Tour' offer - what ever that means!!! - So her normal fees are £200 ph and pro rata

OldAdmin

I removed the link to her crappy blog.
Because the bitch doesn't deserve publicity.
Her only reason of posting her (empty) threats is to scare newbie punters from leaving her negative reviews. A kind of "don't cross me or else".
She probably doesn't have cash saved to pay next months bills nevermind start lengthy litigation.