Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina  (Read 1160 times)

Slippery when wet

Ok, I know some of you think the only good thing to come out of Swansea is the M4, but this girl looks hot
External Link/Members Only
Anyone had a dabble?
I searched her AW user ID, came up same pics, but different name, in Birmingham before, but nothing negative :D
Anyone anything, good or bad? :hi:

James999

On AW for nearly two years and still a feedback score of Zero, shouts Private gallery scam  :scare:

SeekingtheTruth

Normally I would agree with you there James.

But the PG is only £1 plus they have spent the money to display a phone number and available today. Is that normal for a PG scam?

Genuine question.

James999

Yes PG scammers often spend credits on displaying phone numbers / Available today etc, after all it's not their money that pays for it.

SeekingtheTruth

Offline Cheeseman

Hi
This is my first post  here so I understand that not much weight will be given to my opinion.
I've lurked on the Welsh board for a while.
However,  I took a gamble with Karina yesterday and she is very much a genuine girl.
She claimed to be 'half Italian,  half romanian'
I took that to mean romanian.
She spoke reasonable English and was quite a sweet girl.
She didn't do fk as she states on her profile but everything else was good and she had the best tits ive had the pleasure of seeing in a wg.
She is based on the Dyfatty lights side of mt pleasant.
She was nicer looking than her picture, it is definitely her in the pics though.
She said she has been in Swansea for a fortnight and will be here until xmas.
I think that I will probably return at some point.
Had She done fkI would definitely return.
Hope that helps.

valleypunter

Cheeseman, maybe you could be the first to leave her some feedback on AW.. get her off that 0

Offline ruffrider

Cheeseman, maybe you could be the first to leave her some feedback on AW.. get her off that 0
First post hmmmm me suspicious!!

Offline Mr Mitchell

I posted here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40544.0 about this girl/group.

Karina has fback but it's all unrated meaning that bookings have been made but not been confirmed. It seems to me that the girls probably exist but somebody else "manages" the profiles.

I'm tempted but also a little uncomfortable so I havent had a meet.

Offline Cheeseman

First post hmmmm me suspicious!!

How does one prove that they are genuine then please?  I'm not Romanian for a start.

Offline Cheeseman

I booked her via phone. She didn't answer obviously so I sent her a text and she replied to that.

Online MLawro93

I booked her via phone. She didn't answer obviously so I sent her a text and she replied to that.

It is because her english is quite poor.