Author Topic: BlondeSummer Birmingham  (Read 2993 times)


14 review(s) for PoshSummer (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Waferthinmint!

This punt was a positive

External Link/Members Only

I was searching AW looking for CIM and had noticed her profile

I had seen her 4 positive feedbacks on ukp

I would like to thank those who reviewed before.

Services
French Kissing -
CIM
Tit Wank
Uniforms
Penetration (protected)

Price   £200 for the booked hour   as expected.
Comms Generally good, texted on the day to book. Spoke nearer the time. Same day only I would guess. But she only read first line of my text – with another client?.
Location  Tidy and clean semi maisonnette.  Air b n b?
Parking Some free on street nearby, quietish neighbourhood but it was in a cul de sac
Pictures (AW) are accurate - see below
The girl  I found her to be  tad prettier than her photos, dyed blond hair with nice perky and rounded tits ( C ?) and a firm rear. Slim, fit not muscular but toned figure no discernible fat. Tits too firm & perfect to be natural?
Her Age Probably 28/29. AW claims 26. Face is in good nick though.
Timings Not brilliant got pushed back 20 minutes, I would hazard someone got in front of me. This was a pain!

Plus 
Gorgeous body seeing it in Heels to H or doggy was breathtaking!
Her sexy attitude. Her attitude was you were there to enjoy fucking her and she gently made damn sure I did. Even coaxed extra round out of me!
But her approach was not over the top just sensual.
Dressed stylishly as requested.
OWO was excellent my spheres got gentle love too!
Tight vaginal sex
Between pops body to body massage which was a first but very sexy. Those pert boobs rubbing over my back - yummy
Premises As described good, though mirror too near the wall.
Did not rush me out made sure I had time for an extra pop

Neutral
FK happened a bit not really her thing.  No DFK
No prices advertised

Negative Timing as she did disappear once to “check what I had sent earlier” but really an excuse to text next client? Though she reappeared showing my text…
Suspect you have to book on the day

General Thoughts

She delivered as requested and it felt natural apart from her being the beauty and me the beast!
Allegedly she does not  work much and thus seems to really enjoy the work.
Lovely personality which I felt connected to ..

Will I be back – Oh yes


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. Personally i wouldn't pay £200 for such a basic service. Talking of which, she's logged in to AW today, has her number showing, but no prices  :unknown:

Online Mr Garmin

As far as I can tell she has never displayed any prices.

Why did you expect to pay £200, did she verbally quote that in advance?

Edit...I see that you've covered this in your report
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 10:37:19 pm by Mr Garmin »