Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revenge Profile?  (Read 2272 times)

Tony Montana

Offline knightofthegarter

They certainly do look like facebook copies Lex. She is pretty but none of the photos seem to suggest that she herself is actually advertising on aw, as they are all fairly tame. Could well be that someone has grabbed whatever images they had access to. I have a funny feeling that I have seen some of her pics on aw before, so could be a private gallery scam. Or I may just think I've seen her pics before as she has a passing resemblance (though not as good looking) to Olympia Valance.

Offline socks

I google searched her profile and a few of her gallery photos and none were posted anywhere else, so probably ok. Is it wrong though to admit that a tiny bit of me hopes this is a fake profile because if she were my side of the country I'd want to be up her like a rat up a drainpipe!! I never get to Bristol!!

cockneybstrd

Private Gallery scam I think

As she was scottish girl moving to Luton the other day

There was a thread on the east region the other day (I thought socks might have seen it !)

Offline socks

Private Gallery scam I think

As she was scottish girl moving to Luton the other day

There was a thread on the east region the other day (I thought socks might have seen it !)
Ooer too many pretty ladies, I must be going dizzy with it all. Or something!! :wacko:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

She has a new positive feedback from someone who has seen other girls in Bristol.

So maybe real?

I did get a reply from her, but she was showing 13 ALIASES.

So you never know.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Tony Montana

Offline UltrasForLife

How does she have feedback when she hasnt even started working. Fake profile for sure.

Offline TerryTibbs

I just had a reply from her saying she is starting in Bristol next week?

So.........you never know!

Offline TerryTibbs

Who were the aliases?

It does not show the actual aliases, just how many.

Offline UltrasForLife

Still sounds like bollocks to me. I bet "she" also offered you her PG or something?  :thumbsdown: If someone verifies, I wouldn't mind seeing her 1 bit as she looks quite nice but for me the chances of the profile being real is less than 5%...

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I see she has another feedback.

So, fingers crossed.

Offline UltrasForLife

Offline TerryTibbs

ok.....

You were right!!!

"The search for the apprentice continues!"