Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham price increases.  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Brumish

Just had quick flick through AW and, it would seem, the vast majority of the profiles have increased their prices. Where you'd see poles advertise for £100 it's now £120. Even the fucking Romanians are at it!!

I can see the Czechs getting busy now.

Offline curry

Run up to Christmas mate everyone one needs the ££ and Euros

Frenchy4012

Just had quick flick through AW and, it would seem, the vast majority of the profiles have increased their prices. Where you'd see poles advertise for £100 it's now £120. Even the fucking Romanians are at it!!

I can see the Czechs getting busy now.

Your very lucky to have so much choice m8, in Shrewsbury we don't have much choice.

Offline Brumish

I think that message is also for me!! Right, back to Pam now.

Offline Brumish

Your very lucky to have so much choice m8, in Shrewsbury we don't have much choice.

Ah but what you lack in prossies, you gain in civvies.  :wacko:

I adore the Salop lasses.

Dodo

Can't say i've noticed any price increase. I am more amazed by how many really fit Poles and Czechs are plying their wares for £80ph.......i.e. Pola, Anne, those two in Tividale, Miss Rebecca!
I see them all as real VFM
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 08:50:13 pm by Dodo »

Offline onaleash

hey! who are the two in tividale?

Dodo

Coca Ola and her mate whose name I can't recall but it begins with a 'K' .......i'll see if I can be a bit more helpful when i've eat me tea  :rolleyes:

Dodo

Ona.......this is one of em

External Link/Members Only

And this is tother one.

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a long link that no doubt can be condensed............help please Stapler

Frenchy4012

Ah but what you lack in prossies, you gain in civvies.  :wacko:

I adore the Salop lasses.

Who are the Salop lasses you are on about ?

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline curry

Have you seen either Asp?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This place is in Tipton it’s the new Bath row make hay while the sun shines. It’s had a couple of reviews on here with various girls. The girls chop and change all the time they are a breakaway outfit from the Penn Road Wolves place.

I have seen these two and a small little petite pole. The best 80 you will spend by far. Service is good no it’s excellent.

But be wary it’s not the most discreet of places to be and the social do gooders are on the case (I am led to believe)

Offline onaleash

Awesome, think I may check them out !

Offline Stapler

Everyone in Tipton claims to be a relative of 'The Tipton Slasher' -  William Perry.
Are they watching I wonder?

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Have you seen either Asp?

...S....
Aint seen either but recent reports suggest you get a good punt for £80 with a nice looking girl which is certainly the case with the other three I mentioned and whom I have seen.
The point is, I see good value out there and I tend to be choosey .

virgil

Who are the Salop lasses you are on about ?

I think he means the local girls you see in the shops and clubs, not prossies.

Offline supercookie

Apologies for going slightly off thread...
Saw Alice (Babydoll69) couple times...fabulous both times (especially when we were both in the shower together !) Booked Kelly couple times too, but got messed about by the girl answering the phone. Both times she texted to cancel 15mins before, with a crap excuse about Kelly being ill. This was after I'd confirmed an hour earlier that I was on my way. I agree something is going on because quite a few of the front doors have had a kicking. I'm not venturing there again.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:28:44 am by supercookie »

Offline guymids-72

I've seen Babydoll and can confirm she gives a excellent service.

Hi billyjo

What was the area like? Safe for parking?

Offline supercookie

No problems with parking as its a quiet residential estate...but would advise not parking too close to the flats ! You'll recognise which flats the Poles are in cos there's loads of scaffolding outside. Also remember the front entrance door doesn't open, so you'll have walk around the back. That door will push open without having to ring the flat number.

Offline curry

All the doors have had a kicking and slowly they are all been replaced now. When the poles set up shop they were the only residents in the whole block. Now the block is slowly beginning to get occupied again.

My theory and it is only a theory, based on the scaffolding outside is that the block or some part of it caught fire at some point. The doors were kicked in by the fire brigade. As all the marks on the doors are similar and they are not the type of marks a crook would make. For a crook to kick in all those doors would take a long time. I strongly suspect that the block was fairly empty at the time. Also you can see behind the ones that have not been replaced black charcoal type of stuff on the first floor ones. They don’t call me Sherlock for nothing :lol:

I could find out why they are all kicked in but can’t be arsed.

Regrettably I have to side with a fellow poster above. This place has now become hit and miss as they have started messing you around. Also I think the madam who answers the phone is based elsewhere and answers lots of phones that’s why it can get difficult to keep up with all the girls all over the country. Guess they need a job allocation system   :D

Sergie is always on the premises here I am fairly sure of that one guy even saw him coming down with some rubbish as he was going up the stairs.

Offline supercookie

You can always tell when 'Sergie' is on duty...a  flash metallic blue sports car is parked outside...has to be his.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:27:19 pm by supercookie »