Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen Amy-Thai?  (Read 2416 times)

Captain Caveman

I am thinking of visiting Amy-Thai in Leicester - has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130/hour inc. anal sounds GFM. She hasn't got much FB but does have the Tiffany Snow seal of approval.

Any feedback appreciated.

west8

Are you sure that's £130 an hour?

I thought the going rate in Leicester would be more like £1.30 / hr  :cool:

Offline Stickitin

Yeah I've seen her 2 or 3 times, but only on 30 min visits. She's decent enough and I would go back no problem. Didn't try anal though...

Captain Caveman

Yeah I've seen her 2 or 3 times, but only on 30 min visits. She's decent enough and I would go back no problem. Didn't try anal though...

Thanks, I'll let you know how I get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Taggart

Her profile interview is bllx. Says nearest railway station is Leicester Central, and given her location near the Highcross shopping centre, that is true.
Only problem is it closed in 1969.  :lol:

Captain Caveman

Her profile interview is bllx. Says nearest railway station is Leicester Central, and given her location near the Highcross shopping centre, that is true.
Only problem is it closed in 1969.  :lol:

Looks like I'll be driving then  :D

Offline Taggart

It would be a 20 min walk from the rail station on London Road

Offline leedsdude

Probably far too late to tell you but I had her recently AVOID at all costs I caught her going through my wallet when I went to get a shower and I have had several card fraud issues since then cant prove it was her but way to much of a coincidence.

Also on the services OWO was ok but nothing amazing and said she could do anal when I arranged it but made the typical excuse Thai whores do "your too big I cant take it" (flattering but total nonsense).

Total waste of time honestly

Captain Caveman

Probably far too late to tell you but I had her recently AVOID at all costs I caught her going through my wallet when I went to get a shower and I have had several card fraud issues since then cant prove it was her but way to much of a coincidence.

Also on the services OWO was ok but nothing amazing and said she could do anal when I arranged it but made the typical excuse Thai whores do "your too big I cant take it" (flattering but total nonsense).

Total waste of time honestly

I never got round to seeing her so not too late at all

Thanks for the warning mate

:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:39:00 pm by Captain Caveman »