Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big, sexy plus-sized models...  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Clooney

Hi all.

Some if you may think this is a slightly odd request, but I was reading an interview with a size plus model in one of the Sundays this weekend. She was a size 18 and seriously smoking hot sexy.

She was not by any means a BBW. She had big curves, a big heart shaped arse and big pillowy boobs. She was awesome looking!

Now, I have never been one to discriminate on the basis of size. I have fucked tiny girls and I've gone up to I think about size 16. As long as the girl is sexy, pretty and nice I easily overlook dress size, so I'm no stranger to the ladies who are slightly on the big size.

Bottom line is that I seriously want to fuck a girl like this. My must haves are...

1. Genuinely beautiful face.
2. Curvy, not blubbery. That is NOT sexy!
3. Nice girl. Good personality.
4. Size 16 or even 18 as long a they have curves, not excessive flab.
5. Preferably under 30, but not a deal breaker
6. Services - hot GFE, French kissing, CIM and anal would be great but not a deal breaker. There is something amazingly sensual about easing into a curvy woman's arse and slowly, sensually fucking her.
7. A girl who has pride in her shape and loves her own body

What I AM NOT AFTER!!!!

1. BBWs
2. Beached whales
3. Fat slobs

Anywhere in London Would do. I go for 2 hour sessions, and will pay around the £250 mark maybe £300 for the two hours.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Clooney.

Offline Clooney

I've thought about her a lot in the past, but I think her reviews on here are mixed are they not? Can you confirm that she's good?

Also, size 14? Is she doing the prossie trick of knocking a size off?

Cheers.

C.

west8

She was a size 18 and seriously smoking hot sexy.

Oxymoron?

'Size 18 and hot' is a bit like saying 'aged 85 and stunning'.

Offline Clooney

Not really.

Different strokes for different folks.

This girl was searingly hot. If you don't like other people's tastes, don't belittle, just stay off the thread.

True Casanova

I have same tastes like you, I love curves, big boobs and don´t mind a little chubby ladies :) The logic reason why we like them is because there was not a lof of food some thousands years ago and fat girl meant healthy girl, she had enough food to store it (in herself)
and she didn´t suddenly die when there was no food at all and that means we were sexually attracted to her, because she would raise healthy children and thats why we are here now :) I don´t understand the hate towards them or men attracted to BBW. Also almost all men like big tits. I believe a woman with big tits could provide more milk for her children to continue population, but some experts deny it, they say that size doesn´t affect how much milk if produced.

Here are my recommendations from my HL (I haven´t seen any of them yet)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mia, Vanessa and Mara have mostly positive reviews on this site, I don´t know about others, there are not many chubby lovers :)

Offline peewee

I saw her sometime ago and found her very genuine.

Curvy. Not a BBW by any stretch of the imagination.

A great kisser and yes she really does enjoy anal.

Offline Clooney

I saw her sometime ago and found her very genuine.

Curvy. Not a BBW by any stretch of the imagination.

A great kisser and yes she really does enjoy anal.

Thanks Peewee.

I think I might be making contact with the lady before too long.

cockneybstrd

Incall only Clooney or can you do Outcalls

As the few I would suggest are Outcall only in the main

Offline Clooney

Incall, but could maybe do a dayroom it exceptional.

Offline StevenS

May I suggest Charlotte dean.

External Link/Members Only

Out of London a bit but on central line toward the end east bound. Seen her once and she's very good
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:02:07 pm by StevenS »

Offline Clooney

Cheers Steve, but she's a but older than I'm looking for, no CIM and certainly no anal!

Doesn't match the brief afraid.

Offline sumofallparts

This is a thread for HP to chime in on I think?

Offline bestbefore

I have seen Busty English Mia and can recommend her.

Offline Sedlmayer

I've thought about her a lot in the past, but I think her reviews on here are mixed are they not? Can you confirm that she's good?

Cheers.

C.

I have seen her several times in the past, though not for a year or so. She's very good, and I think enjoys what she does, and is certainly up for anal. I'm not an expert on female dress sizes, but I would say genuinely size 14 and definitely not a shapeless blob. She's at the pricy end though....

Offline Sedlmayer

I have seen Busty English Mia and can recommend her.

Is she still active?

Offline Sedlmayer

Oxymoron?

'Size 18 and hot' is a bit like saying 'aged 85 and stunning'.

Firstly, look up the word oxymoron. The term refers to a two word phrase where the two words appear to contradict each other, such as "sweet sorrow" or "military intelligence", not two words which do not necessarily contradict each other, such as "size 18" and "hot", linked by the word "and".  :hi:

Secondly, coming onto a thread which asks for information about large girls (from an OP that obviously fancies them) just to say, "I don't find large girls attractive" is just wasting everyone's time. Like the morons who insist upon posting on threads asking for info re W/S to say "Personally watersports does nothing for me..."  :dash:

west8

Firstly, look up the word oxymoron. The term refers to a two word phrase where the two words appear to contradict each other, such as "sweet sorrow" or "military intelligence", not two words which do not necessarily contradict each other, such as "size 18" and "hot", linked by the word "and".  :hi:

Secondly, coming onto a thread which asks for information about large girls (from an OP that obviously fancies them) just to say, "I don't find large girls attractive" is just wasting everyone's time. Like the morons who insist upon posting on threads asking for info re W/S to say "Personally watersports does nothing for me..."  :dash:

Look up the word 'context'. In the above context, '(size) 18 / hot' and '(age) 85 / stunning' DO contradict each other. Duh ...

Secondly, coming onto a thread which  asks for information about large girls (from an OP that obviously fancies them) just to say, "Firstly, look up the word oxymoron." is just wasting everyone's time. Like the morons who insist upon posting on threads asking for info re W/S to say "Personally watersports does nothing for me..."  :dash:

:cool:

Offline bestbefore

Is she still active?

I'm not sure. Only saw her once but she is the wrong side of town for me so doubt I would see her again.

Offline SamLP

Clooney, you've described bustymara. She is linked in one of the posts above.

Offline Clooney

Big tits betti

Sorry mate, each to their own, but she's the exact opposite of everything I've asked for. Too old, not firm enough, not all that much of a looker.

Great for some and fair play to them, just not for me.

Thanks anyway. I appreciate you making a recommendation at least.

Offline Clooney

Sorry mate, each to their own, but she's the exact opposite of everything I've asked for. Too old, not firm enough, not all that much of a looker.

Great for some and fair play to them, just not for me.

Thanks anyway. I appreciate you making a recommendation at least.

Jesus Christ, she's a belter!!!!!

Have you seen her and can vouch for her service? Off to do a search now.

Also, if you have, what's the nearest tube or train station to her?

Cheers.

Clooney.

Offline Clooney

I have same tastes like you, I love curves, big boobs and don´t mind a little chubby ladies :) The logic reason why we like them is because there was not a lof of food some thousands years ago and fat girl meant healthy girl, she had enough food to store it (in herself)
and she didn´t suddenly die when there was no food at all and that means we were sexually attracted to her, because she would raise healthy children and thats why we are here now :) I don´t understand the hate towards them or men attracted to BBW. Also almost all men like big tits. I believe a woman with big tits could provide more milk for her children to continue population, but some experts deny it, they say that size doesn´t affect how much milk if produced.

Here are my recommendations from my HL (I haven´t seen any of them yet)

Mia, Vanessa and Mara have mostly positive reviews on this site, I don´t know about others, there are not many chubby lovers :)

Cheers. I have a couple of them hot listed, but god knows how I didn't spot Mara! She's smoking hot.

Unfortunately Lana seems to be base in Sunderland now. Pity she looks lovely!

Offline SamLP

Lana is in Hendon (I haven't seen her but she pops up in my searches) but many of these girls change their location to Sunderland when they go away on holiday. Don't know why, is Sunderland a punting desert?

Mara is what I would say the girl you've described in your opening post, although her pics show her to be thinner than she is.

Offline Clooney

External Link/Members Only has bareback listed in likes  :scare:

Yep! Ffffffffffffffffuck that!

(or rather, don't!)

Offline davidgood

Clooney,

This girl will meet a number of you requirements;-

I have not seen her on a 1 to 1 but have partied with her many times, including last week at Rebecca Ryder's party. To me she is pleasantly plump with firm smooth flesh and a lovely face.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Clooney

Clooney,

This girl will meet a number of you requirements;-

I have not seen her on a 1 to 1 but have partied with her many times, including last week at Rebecca Ryder's party. To me she is pleasantly plump with firm smooth flesh and a lovely face.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks. Lovely looking, but no CIM unfortunately

ChrisQ

Cheers.

C.
I would say that Charlotte is a 14. She's a lovely girl and a dream to be with.

Offline Sedlmayer

Look up the word 'context'. In the above context, '(size) 18 / hot' and '(age) 85 / stunning' DO contradict each other. Duh ...

You're really not getting this are you? The whole point is that, to the OP and others who have posted here, in this precise context the words "size 18" and "hot" are not contradictory.
You don't fancy big girls but others do.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have no experience of this girl, but she looks on the face of it as if she might be what the larger girl fanciers amongst us might be tempted to try. Anybody seen her?

"anal would be great but not a deal breaker" - doesn't look like she takes it up that big bum though
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:25:05 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Clooney

Hi Sedimeyer.

What girl are you referring to? Did you forget to post a link?

Cheers.

C.

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi Sedimeyer.

What girl are you referring to? Did you forget to post a link?

Cheers.

C.

Strange - I did attach a link, but it seems to have fallen off somehow. Sorry bout that!

I would stress that I haven't seen her myself.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:02:45 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Sedlmayer

This girl has had a good review here recently and looks as if she might be worth a look at -

External Link/Members Only

Again, I haven't seen her

Offline SamLP

I had Katie on my HL when I was going through the "thicker girl" phase but never managed to see her due to the travelling distance. She's had some good reviews on here.

Offline bestbefore

Is she still active?

Just noticed that Busty English Mia is back on AW as available today. Very curvy girl with great attitude and great tits!

Offline davidgood

Strange - I did attach a link, but it seems to have fallen off somehow. Sorry bout that!

I would stress that I haven't seen her myself.
I have met Darcy once, at a party earlier this year.

My recollection is that she quite big and busty, but tall so she looks OK.

However I am not sure she would provide the services Clooney is looking for.

Regards,

davidgood