Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Eva  (Read 1431 times)

Simon S

External Link/Members Only

Had a session with Eva tonight.

Her place - whilst the flat was very clean and well kept, it is in a block of flats in a not so good council estate. Didn't feel threatened.

Eva - cracking body, but small breasts that sag, not firm at all. She did look very sexy in nice lingerie and black stockings. Facially about a 6. Friendly enough but limited English so conversation non-existent.

Service - very light FK, no tongue action. I had cleaned my teeth and sucked a mint pre-session. Nice OWO, sex in various positions, but wouldn't provide anal saying I was too big, never had a problem before. I gathered despite her reports, that she isn't too keen on it. Nice CIM finish, didn't stop sucking till I was spent.

Pros - inexpensive, sexy body other than the breasts, nice CIM
Cons - lack of DFK, anal promised but not delivered and a touch mechanical.

Conclusion : can't give her a negative, as she did look sexy, did a nice CIM and was good value, but it just felt like she was going through the motions. Good value which prevents it from being a negative.

I wouldn't return, but is worth it if you want a quickie.

Flunt

I have to agree with the neutral. I like Eva and have seen her a few times, okay facially, tits like a spaniel's ears but overall a good service for £80. I must have a smaller cock as she hasn't refused anal to me, no deep throat or swallow which were on her profile. Last time I saw her I asked about come twice which she had no problem with. I managed CIM early on, had a massage for a bit and the little fella was a bit unresponsive, I was chucked out after half an hour even though paid for the hour!

dilettante

Thanks for that, on HL but not sure she justifies a trip into the wilds of Castle Bromwich now (even by public transport)

Flunt

I have to agree with the neutral. I like Eva and have seen her a few times, okay facially, tits like a spaniel's ears but overall a good service for £80. I must have a smaller cock as she hasn't refused anal to me, no deep throat or swallow which were on her profile. Last time I saw her I asked about come twice which she had no problem with. I managed CIM early on, had a massage for a bit and the little fella was a bit unresponsive, I was chucked out after half an hour even though paid for the hour!

I have the uncanny knack of being proven wrong at the moment. Eva has gone from being a favourite to the blacklist. Same pretty face and pleasant greeting but now, she's maybe burnt herself out. From happily receiving oral, fingers and anal play, followed by a good shag and anal to....nothing. A bored, hurry up look as she bounces on top, nothing welcome near her pussy apart from a covered cock and no anal.