Author Topic: EmBlondexx - Solihull  (Read 2677 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403150) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline lado96

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost £180 for 1 Hour

Location  A hotel in outskirts of Solihull

Girl

Emily is a stunning young blonde who truly exceeded my expectations. She didn't have any make-up on but had a nice lingerie on and I found her cute and chatty who's always smiling. I was captivated by her amazing body. She had a perfectly balanced hourglass figure, with small but firm breasts and a bubbly, well-rounded butt that was simply irresistible.

Service

As usual with most girls, she hid behind the door and gave me a light kiss and hug when I entered the room. After a brief chat I went for a quick clean up as I had already showered earlier.

Started with light kiss with occasional tongue contact but like other reviewers have said, she's does not really give dfk. Nevertheless her other skills made up for it. We proceeded with owo and despite being toothy sometimes her wet and sloppy BJ drove me wild. She worked her way down, occasionally deep-throating until she gagged, which added an extra level of intensity. What made it even better was the way she positioned herself next to a mirror, giving me a perfect view of her bubbly butt

Condom on and we proceeded with a variety of position including cowgirl, missionary, corkscrew , doggy, and prone bone. She was not only enthusiastic but also suggested a few positions she particularly enjoyed (corkscrew & cowgirl). When we tried them, it was clear she loved every moment, making the experience even more exhilarating.

Absolutely loved it when she began blushing, rubbing her clit with a look of pure pleasure on her face. I couldn't resist grabbing her neck, and she responded by biting my thumb whenever the intensity peaked, which was incredibly hot.

After a long, sweaty session, I finished by cumming on her chest and she made sure I emptied my balls and went for shower

Overall, I had an amazing GFE season with her. Apologies this review may sound fluffy but she's probably one with whom I had zero regrets and can't wait to see her again

Pros
Cute blonde girl
Amazing hourglass figure
Smooth skin
Not a clock watcher

Cons
Difficult to book due to her schedule




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Shplurgh

Thanks for the review - sounds great! Not really my usual type but onto the HL she goes!

Offline TBC4141

Is she a local lady? As in does she sound west Midlands?

Offline fenderswoop

Is she a local lady? As in does she sound west Midlands?

She is a midlander