Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minus 1 feedback on AdultWork  (Read 940 times)

Offline brazcannon

I seem to have attracted a minus 1 feedback on Aw from foreign girl who ignored my mail / booking  but then decided to leave a negative feedback when she text me 1/2 hour before the booking asking if I was still coming ?!?!
As far as I was aware it hadn't been confirmed so made other plans . Now I seem to be struggling to arrange other bookings ( all busy when I make a request etc) am I just being unlucky as it were or is this negative stuff working against me ?
Is the answer to just find wg's I can ring and avoid the whole AW mail and booking system or can I just make a new profile ?

Cheers all

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Clear your cookies and start a brand new profile :)

ruby-tuesday

Clear your cookies and start a brand new profile :)

+1

Ladies will definitely hear alarm bells with a -1 rating.. AW feedback is flawed but its often all we have to go on. A single neg amongst lots of positives is one thing but this will make it hard for you with most WGs I imagine. As Cat said, make sure your new profile isn't linked to your old one (AW will show it in red as an alias with negative feedback which will look even more dodgy) - or just call, loads of WGs are fine with that :)

Offline Metal Geek

I've seen girls with -1 ratings too and I don't understand why they don't just create a new profile - what do they have to lose? Of course it works in our favour so shouldn't really complain.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

You can dispute it - give your version of events.

I've still got a negative from years ago, from a WG that didn't turn up for an outcall, then tried to blame me.

Offline brazcannon

I was able to reply to the negative but wasnt sure how to dispute it ? The best part is the WG has gone now but am left with negative !!!
It seems whenever I try and make a booking even two weeks in advance they are " busy " or not working . Then I wondered if it was the minus one ringing alarm bells .

Closet freak

Make a booking over the phone then after the booking ask her if she will leave you feedback on aw if you make a ghost booking , do this a couple of times  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just ignore AW's system and ring her. If she hasn't got a number displayed, shag someone else. 

Punters don't need feedback as we are the customer.

ruby-tuesday

Just ignore AW's system and ring her. If she hasn't got a number displayed, shag someone else. 

Punters don't need feedback as we are the customer.

You do have a point, I have to say feedback about how great some guy is in bed or the size of his cock is irrelevant in a business transaction such as this. We are the ones who need to bring the goods (so to speak!) However it is important to know if a guy is dangerous - aggressive, bareback pusher etc.. Or a timewaster too, not quite as crucial but still bloody annoying if you have travelled or booked a room or even just spent hours getting ready. AW feedback is rubbish but if you are nervous about your personal safety or had a lot of timewasters, negative fb will put a girl off. Having said that, this thread illustrates how easy it is to get round the feedback system! TWs are just part of the business really, and dangerous punters are unlikely to try to book you with a profile showing that they are dangerous so yeah, even that is irrelevant in practice I guess  :unknown:

To be honest once a girl has got enough feedback on AW to show she isn't a complete fake or secretly a man or anything, phone is probably easiest. I'd just do that unless you like to chat via emails, just in case you forget about using different browsers and clearing cookies and AW links your old acct as an alias..
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:41:50 pm by ruby-tuesday »