Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do I have a right to be pissed off?  (Read 2165 times)

Offline house music dave

So the deal is a parlour offers a "gloryhole" style service, 10 mins = £30.
But because i'm in a wheelchair no WG wants to come to the downstairs room to see me, because they say it is not worth their time to have to open a door and put a fan heater on.

They would however be happy to see me for half an hour at £60 or an hour at £90  :rolleyes:

In terms of my own logistics it'd be a case of helping me pull my kecks down and back up again, not a massive inconvenience and yet more "effort" for them.

I completely understand if a girl doesn't want to see disabled guys, I am well aware of my position in the punting pecking order, thanks to UKP I even have an idea of how and why they might think like they do. But this latest refusal on their part is just pure laziness to my mind.

A WG can do what she likes and see who she likes, i get that, but where is the sense in refusing a long time customer and treating him like shit knowing full well that adultwork exists, (I know both provide slightly different "experiences" but it's still straight competition.)

Do I have a right to feel discriminated against? (not in a hard done by small violin way) just in a WTF way.

What do you guys think? Should Timmy get back in his box or is this a bit of shitty treatment?

HMD   

JV547845

Unless there's a nice anonymity for the WG provided by the glory hole or the downstairs room is fricking baltic normally I don't understand their reasoning and I'd be peeved.  Take your business elsewhere whenever you can.

Ravanelli

You have a right to be pissed off HMD. You have protected characteristics under the old Disability Discrimination Act, Now the Equality Act,  and you have clearly been discriminated against. You would have a good case if you went to see a Solicitor. I say that slightly tongue in cheek but if only you were seeking a more socially acceptable service… 

ruby-tuesday

It pisses me off so much that in this industry people can get away with discrimination - as seen here, also WGs refusing to see black/Asian clients, its just thinly disguised racism :angry: (not meaning to derail the topic, sorry!) You definitely have every right to be pissed off IMO! Such crappy customer service as well as discrimination. Suppose its one of the issues with a deregulated industry, people feel free to discriminate / treat customers like shit it fits their (in this case, lazy-arsed) agenda.. I'm surprised they weren't hideously embarrassed to say something like that  :thumbsdown: (Ps I really love your avatar HMD!)

Offline jackdaw

How do you get your cock through the hole in the wall while in a wheelchair?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You have every right to be pissed off.  If they are happy to take your money if you pay more and book longer then they should be happy to take your money for a shorter visit if they offer them.  You would still have been using the downstairs room so popping in to turn a bloody heater on is hardly an inconvenience
If they didn't have a downstairs room and stated that they cannot accommodate wheelchairs then it would be a little different as not all small venues can accommodate wheelchairs however they refused you solely because your being in a wheelchair meant a girl had to waste a whole few seconds turning a heater on but she would have been happy to do it if you paid more

I would not only have complained I would not go back again and would leave a negative review as well so others who happen to use a wheelchair or who have mobility difficulties are aware special offers are only for able bodied people due to the laziness of the staff.

You either offer services for disabled people or you don't however you cannot offer a special offer for everyone but those who are not able bodied as that is discrimination pure and simple. 

If I am out in a wheelchair and someone refused a special offer to me just because they saw me as too much effort I would be bloody furious and would have not only made one hell of a scene I would make sure everyone else was fully aware of how they acted towards me.  I would also contact the manager/owner and complain

yorkshire123

I wont pretend to feel what its like to be refused a service due to a disability as I'm not (unless been fat is a disability  :() but I could imagine I would be furious & yes you have every right to be pissed off Dave. Personally I would make sure that the said establishment would never ever see a penny of my money again.

JV547845

Out of pure self interest, as an able-bodied punter, I think a parlour or WG that treats disabled punters well will probably treat all their customers well and have a good attitude. 

So you're perfectly entitled to be pissed off Dave, but you're only missing out on a bargain, not stellar service.

Offline Clooney

Out of pure self interest, as an able-bodied punter, I think a parlour or WG that treats disabled punters well will probably treat all their customers well and have a good attitude. 

So you're perfectly entitled to be pissed off Dave, but you're only missing out on a bargain, not stellar service.

And if the service isn't great, then it is unlikely to be much of a bargain.

Stealthshagger

I would be pissed off too. have you considered a disability friendly thread, for the mod to sticky, so disability friendly wgs or parlours can be listed or reviews to them linked?

Offline Jimmyredcab

You have a right to be pissed off HMD. You have protected characteristics under the old Disability Discrimination Act, Now the Equality Act,  and you have clearly been discriminated against.

That would certainly make an interesting court case.     :hi:

ruby-tuesday

Can you sue an illegal business for being in breach of a (different) law?? Am curious..  :P

Definitely agree that ladies who can't be arsed to do a small thing that would improve the customer's experience (in that it would allow him to actually be a customer ha) are most unlikely to go very far towards ensuring customer satisfaction during the appt. The more I hear about brothels the grimmer they sound  :(

StPunt

i'm in the same boat as you dave, i think you have a right to be pissed off yes. If access was impossible then theres not much that can be done about that but i think the parlour drops themselves in it by saying they will do it but only if you pay more.

It is descrimination but all you can do about it is not use that parlour again.

Offline nervyfooker

as others said of course you should be pissed off,
if you are a regular at this parlour you would think it would
be good business sense for the management to try and dig out a girl
who wasn't so lazy.i would text them and let them know that they
could lose or have lost a customer.

Offline Daffodil

I wont pretend to feel what its like to be refused a service due to a disability as I'm not (unless been fat is a disability :() but I could imagine I would be furious & yes you have every right to be pissed off Dave. Personally I would make sure that the said establishment would never ever see a penny of my money again.

No, being fat isn't a disability. But being from Yorkshire probably gets you a blue badge  :music:

Offline Daffodil

Definitely have the right to be pissed off. From what you say it sounds like you're a regular of this establishment and they're treating you like shit through laziness. Take your money elsewhere  :hi: