Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: role.play.nicky  (Read 949 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Nice face, Body looks good as well - she seems familier but can't quite place it.

Anyone been there or TOFTT?

James999

40+ is a bt old to be wearing a school uniform  :thumbsdown:

Offline HS4000Kestral

profile says 34, the rest of the profile seems honest enough - no reason to doubt her age...

I don't think any WGs are in the age bracket to legitimately wear school uniform...

James999

profile says 34, the rest of the profile seems honest enough - no reason to doubt her age...

So she could be the first pro$$ie on AW with her genuine age? for a  pro$$ie, lying is in their DNA, and she clearly looks 40+  Whatever her age my point stands she looks stupid in a school uniform  :thumbsdown:

Offline HS4000Kestral

So she could be the first pro$$ie on AW with her genuine age? for a  pro$$ie, lying is in their DNA, and she clearly looks 40+  Whatever her age my point stands she looks stupid in a school uniform  :thumbsdown:

no she wouldn't be the first - I actually saw a profile the other day and the girl in question held her passport photo up in her verification photo which confirmed her age.. mind you she was about 26!

As for your point about stupid in a school uniform, most WGs do look stupid if that is not your thing - if they looked genuinely like school girls then you have a problem.

The whole point about dressing up, is that it's that - dressing up - it's not supposed to mean that you are actually a school girl , nurse or whatever....

valleypunter

She looks good to me.. One to add to the list?

Offline ampersand

Never mind about whether she should or shouldn't be dressing up as a schoolgirl, she doesn't appear to suck cock - no oral on her likes list!!