Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Angie from soho walk ups  (Read 2130 times)

Offline yaa tere

Is Angie still working, mean Angie the swiss girl, used to see her in greens court, but was not there lately, any one have info about her? still working, or not, if still need a rota please

Offline ralhar

I havent seen her for months and months but saw her at greens court on a thursday in the spring some time... maybe april or march... she looked great actually... was a bit quiet though... getting sick of it i think... she told me at the time thursdays and fridays... but like I say this was months and months ago... havent seen her lately... i dont know why she never set herself up like paris...

Offline joe diddley

Thursdays and Fridays at 2 Greens Court currently, according to the wiki, but it may be out of date. I saw her a few months ago. Similar experience to ralhar's. If you like Angie you might like Roxy at 8 Greek Street (Sundays and Mondays, I think).

Offline yaa tere

I am not a regular to soho, but she was fun, please keep me posted

Offline akauya

I havent seen her for months and months but saw her at greens court on a thursday in the spring some time... maybe april or march... she looked great actually... was a bit quiet though... getting sick of it i think... she told me at the time thursdays and fridays... but like I say this was months and months ago... havent seen her lately... i dont know why she never set herself up like paris...

Just like you I saw her months ago and had a similar experience. She looked like she's reaching burn out. Not surprising she's been working in Soho for years and years; she needs a break.

Offline ralhar

Of all the girls to be left hanging around in soho i'm surprised its Angie...

Can anyone remember yoko?

she used to work the same rota as angie, sandy and ritzy but disappeared off the scene around 2005 or 2006...

Offline 76shen

I saw her on Friday 12 September. I read somewhere that she was going to stop working and marry her boy friend. I will go and have a look see if still around, I would like to see her again.

Offline el-fei

Very strange I always have a great time with her. With lots of extras that normal soho girls don't offer. How long do you book for? She's still the best for me in town.

Offline ralhar

I saw her on Friday 12 September. I read somewhere that she was going to stop working and marry her boy friend. I will go and have a look see if still around, I would like to see her again.

yeah now you mention it i think i do remember either her telling me last year or a rumor that was going to happen...

so maybe she has gone off to get married... i know she was at college doing beauty or hairdressing or something...

raylondoner

Been similar rumours for years which she has always dismissed when I've asked

Offline ralhar