Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Babe  (Read 3315 times)

Hydrant

:yahoo:  :drinks:  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a rare totally free day today, wanted a memorable punt and did a lot of research in the run-up to it. So thanks to all the other guys who recommended this delightful little blonde from Hungary.

She's very well reviewed on here, enough to send me on a two-hours there-and-back Tube ride from South London to Hendon Central for an hour's incall at her place, which is only a minute from the station. The flat fee for an hour is only £70 but I gave her an extra £20 for anal. She was careful to leave this note on view and said it depended on my size – if she couldn't do it she would return the cash.

Her English is limited but OK for the basic stuff. She's petite and slender with lovely little tits that make a perfect mouthful, I discovered later.

Three girls work here and I saw one of them on the way in but did not see or hear any other guys at 12.30 on a Sunday lunchtime. It's not the most glamorous building and a bit tatty inside but the bed was large and comfortable.

Started with lots of DFK and fondling while standing up, graduating to the bed for more of the same but horizontal, which led on to a spot of face-sitting in which my tongue made the most of her pussy and my thumb explored her bum. She handed down some lube to help with this!

We switched to 69 and I soon had a finger in her fanny with my thumb up her bum and my tongue massaging her clit. Meanwhile, down at the other end, her hot wet mouth was hard at work. Occasional moments of total DT but mostly using her lips and tongue so expertly it felt like the angels were dancing on my knob-end.

After a lot of this I asked for anal but she declined, saying my cock was too thick, especially at the base. Strangely, after her expert ministrations, it was indeed thicker than I'd ever seen it before. Disappointing, but at least everything was clear from the start.

So she climbed on top for cowgirl instead, and we moved on to doggie then missionary. Quite often doggie is hard work for me with the tinier girls I tend to favour because I'm very tall. But she somehow got her pussy into exactly the right place and it felt like a dream. I do love a peachy little bum in my hands while I thrust like a maniac.

I was aiming to cum during the missionary, but Tanya detected that the condom was coming off inside her and when we switched to a new one I asked for spoons when we resumed. She clearly wasn't comfortable during this and it was the only moment when she was remotely negative. After a minute she said the condom was adrift again (it may have been, not sure) so we stopped. Strange how different women are – my GF goes wild for that spoons position and says she gets more feeling from it than any other way. She doesn't have to look at my sweaty mug either, which may be another bonus.

Anyway, back to Tanya. I asked for more oral and just lay back and let her work her magic. Takes me a long time to cum these days and I hardly ever manage it during oral but I had a feeling this would not be a problem today and so it turned out. Purists may dispute her technique, which involved making a ring with her tiny hands and applying her mouth to just the top half of my todger, but it felt unbelievably good.

Do you remember that scene in The Sopranos where Tony gets a blow-job from the new girl in his waste company office? Her head was pounding like a steam-hammer going up and down on him, and that's exactly how it ended up with Tanya. When I warned her I was cumming she just kept right on with this furious pace while I jizzed for England inside her mouth. She went away and discreetly spat it into a tissue, but then came back and gave me a slobbery kiss, which I found very erotic.

I wasn't keeping track of time but I was blissfully shagged out and had a feeling I wouldn't recover in time for second helpings. There followed a comic episode when I thought she asked me if I wanted a moustache. I have one already, and a beard, so I pointed at it, laughing. She didn't get it, and just took it as a cue for more DFK. After a bit of chat in which she started stroking my body and I expressed appreciation, she said: "Sure you don't want a moustache?"

Ah! She means massage. Doh! Yes I did want one, and the last 10 minutes were spent with her rubbing oil all over me and using her very soothing hands. It was me who asked what the time was, and we'd gone five minutes over the hour so brought things to a happy conclusion.

When I was dressed she handed back the £20 note. Being a bit fluffy after such a lovely hour, I of course said: "No, that's for you."

I can imagine this happens all the time, but she seemed genuinely surprised and asked why. "Because you're so good – you deserve more," I said.

Another bout of DFK and I was out of the door a very happy chappy.

By the way, I thought she would know about her popularity on this site and mentioned it. She didn't know what I was talking about so I told her the web address and explained. She seemed pleased, though I'm not sure if she'll check it out. She also told me she works at another place in New Southgate and stays in London a month at a time then goes back to Budapest for two-week breaks.

As others have said, she's a lovely girl who looks great, adores sex and really wants you to have a good time. At her low prices that's little short of miraculous.

:yahoo:  :drinks:  :yahoo:

password02

Hi Thanks for the review - Any chance she tols you when she works in New Southgate? As this would suit me better

Thanks

west8

"Because you're so good – you deserve more," I said.

That was honestly one of the best reviews I have read on here. Perfect balance between being descriptive and informative.

Your parting comment was one we have all felt on occasion and from all I have read, was particularly apt for this girl. She sounds absolutely lovely.

Thanks.

Online Markus

She sounds incredible and even though she may deserve more, I have a feeling she will start to charge more if a few more punters offer her £20 tips.

Hydrant

Sorry, didn't ask further about New Southgate, password02. That's further off my beaten track. But I'm fairly sure she answered the phone herself (on three separate calls before and after I set off) so you could probably ring and ask her. Thanks for the kind words west8.

password02

Sorry, didn't ask further about New Southgate, password02. That's further off my beaten track. But I'm fairly sure she answered the phone herself (on three separate calls before and after I set off) so you could probably ring and ask her. Thanks for the kind words west8.

Already asked and been told she is no longer doing any meets in New Southgate only in Hendon -

Serious competition now with Hot Katalina who is at £80  - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe will have to try the new pretender in Hendon and see what the fuss is all about!!

west8

Just tried to book Tanya as her page says she is available until 1am. No reply on her phone though :(

Shame as a quick taxi to shitty Hendon would have been just that on a Sunday night - quick.

Guess it might be better to try and meet both Tanya and Katalina on the same day for a compare and contrast exercise, password-style :)

Offline SamLP

Nice review Hydrant. She can be addictive which is why I try to space out the periods in which I see her. She was all over me like a rash when I saw her yesterday. The DT was a new addition she didn't do before. Amazingly she is busy but always provides a good service and has a tight pussy. She is fresh and dresses up nicely. Don't waste your time with a massage. Just DFK her until time is up.

johnnyboy61

I'd noticed her profile recently on AW and on the strength of some fantastic reviews on here phoned and got an appointment 40 mins later. As others have commented she looks just like her profile and is very friendly, but soft some reason I felt that we just didn't click. Not sure why, she has a fantastic figure with a grabable handful of arse and cute tits with responsive nipples. Was put off a little with the hair extensions and slightly discoloured teeth. English was pretty good and overall was a positive experience, but I wouldn't return, can't really put my finger on why, which is why I decided not to post a new review but add to this one. I can see just why she is so popular and wouldn't want to put others off making their own minds up over her; certainly worth the visit.

Offline punk

I'd noticed her profile recently on AW and on the strength of some fantastic reviews on here phoned and got an appointment 40 mins later. As others have commented she looks just like her profile and is very friendly, but soft some reason I felt that we just didn't click. Not sure why, she has a fantastic figure with a grabable handful of arse and cute tits with responsive nipples. Was put off a little with the hair extensions and slightly discoloured teeth. English was pretty good and overall was a positive experience, but I wouldn't return, can't really put my finger on why, which is why I decided not to post a new review but add to this one. I can see just why she is so popular and wouldn't want to put others off making their own minds up over her; certainly worth the visit.

i think that always happens, its a certain that a percent of punters will not click with a wg.

password02

i think that always happens, its a certain that a percent of punters will not click with a wg.

Perhaps expectations too high after reading all the positive reviews?

Offline punk

Perhaps expectations too high after reading all the positive reviews?

could be.

Offline davidgood

Hydrant or Punk,

Do you think anal with Tanya is a reality or just on her likes to attract punters?

Regards,

davidggod

Offline punk

Hydrant or Punk,

Do you think anal with Tanya is a reality or just on her likes to attract punters?

Regards,

davidggod

i personally think its a reality but i think you will need a below average dick, for that to happen.

Offline SamLP

She is slim and her pussy is tight. She may do anal, never tried as I'm a vanilla guy.

west8

i personally think its a reality but i think you will need a below average dick, for that to happen.

See, there's one fantastic reason to have a small cock!  :drinks:

Hydrant

It's hard to say. I'm an unremarkable six inches but it does get quite fat, which is what counts. And her back end felt super-tight with just my thumb in there.