Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_sky_angel - I am confuse about her price , Anyone meet her ?  (Read 3054 times)

london

External Link/Members Only

she looks genuine and nice body but :

in her profile has OUT-CALL only for £120 and has price for in-call for £150 , if she doesn't provide in-call then why has price and more than out-call  :wackogirl:

James999

Offline bestbefore

cockneybstrd

Its probably that she doesnt have an incall place. So when someone requests an incall she has to book a hotel.

Therefore she probably only does incalls when she has three or four blokes lined up.

london

James999

I did already  and no reply yet

Has she read the e mail?

And if so has it been deleted?

london

Good point is she does anal and consider all size  :dancegirl:

london

Has she read the e mail?

And if so has it been deleted?

Still she didn't read the email , as soon as she reply I will let you know here

James999

Still she didn't read the email , as soon as she reply I will let you know here

Odd that a GENUINE pro$$ie would log on and not read e mails, that's often a sign of a Private gallery scam  :thumbsdown:

london

She just reply , I think she reading UKP  :wackogirl:

Anyway

She charge £100 for outcall in hotel not to private house and she is thinking hotel will cost £50

I told her that is not right way to advertise and make everyone confuse

So 2 hours will 200 pluse hotel

cockneybstrd

Had you actually read her profile

As she says if you book a hotel its 100 sheets for the hour. So its not that confusing 

Perhaps the difficulty here is that English is not her mother tongue. And neither is it London's I assume.

london

Had you actually read her profile

As she says if you book a hotel its 100 sheets for the hour. So its not that confusing 

Perhaps the difficulty here is that English is not her mother tongue. And neither is it London's I assume.

You right but never seen this kind of price list

She recommended a  travelodge Hotel near her place which will cose £48 , so will cost 248 for 2 hours

Let's see if she has time today

If is happen will my will my record seen 10 girls inc one dual  :drinks: in one week

One kind if gift for to myself for some private reason  :dance:

cockneybstrd

So who are these other ten you have seen this week ??

london

I will list it later  :hi: with full long review  :drinks: my English is not perfect so will take time to write it

About this girl , she reply only can see me 4 to 6 which I am busy with watching Chelsea match

Ther rest of hours she is booked or busy with other staff

The travelodge in N20 barnet is only £42 and she is happy to come there

She sound real to me and will see her soon

cockneybstrd

About this girl , she reply only can see me 4 to 6 which I am busy with watching Chelsea match

Why do you want to watch those cunts !!!

Anyway look forward to your review

london

I met her yesterday and I have to say WOW , she is so cute, nice friendly polish girl and good point she is NO SIZE MATTER about anal , as she said you need to go slowly and after 5 min she took all  :drinks:

great DFK ,

one think I really like about those girls doing only out call , they not like Nicole in Euston which seen 10 to 12 client a day , out-call girls , they are more into this job and seem they enjoying themselves 

only bad point is she has little fat billy which was OK for me .

great tits , nice ass and she really has orgasm when I was fk her doggy. her BJ is amazing , nice ball licking and she is very clean , he pussy has big lips and shaved

cost £248 for 2 hours inc hotel

happy punting  :D

am I see her again , yes but no very early 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:50:21 am by london »

Offline ash_g

Has anyone else had the pleasure of meeting this girl? Would be interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks London for all your help so far.  :drinks:

Offline shooter

Has anyone else had the pleasure of meeting this girl? Would be interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks London for all your help so far.  :drinks:

I saw her last week and it was a great punt, sadly her profile has now disappeared  :dash: :dash: :dash:

ashtboy

I saw her last week and it was a great punt, sadly her profile has now disappeared  :dash: :dash: :dash:

she is back  :D :lol: :yahoo:

this is one of her picture in her old profile

london

she is back  :D :lol: :yahoo:

this is one of her picture in her old profile

Do you have more picture of her ?
She looks like her from new profile . She is little dump but is fk able and take big size in her ass  :lol:

ashtboy

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:57:08 pm by ashtboy »

Offline kanic

Did anyone been with Angelika3ways ?