Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missfucksalot - Lincolnshire  (Read 3317 times)

1 review(s) for missfucksalot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ipunter

I wrote this in reply to someone asking about her, might as well make a review out of it as she is worth it!

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her twice, I made 5 bookings with her:

First one: Arranged, she said the night before she'd text me her details. Didn't hear from her and she missed the appointment. She messaged me later saying she couldn't get online.....

Second one: Rebooked for a few days later, cancelled as she is "still bleeding" - news to me

Third one: Confirmed, details sent night before on my request, I was on time (well 10 minutes early) called as requested, she said she was still getting ready and give her 10 minutes. 10 minutes passed called she gave me her house number, saw her she's amazing, perfect everything, boobs small but I like that, tiny pussy. Started by a lot of groping nearly ripped my clothes off, she took hers off and wow, no kickers and cute bra. Bit of deep owo and sex. Great... Fell in love. Positive feedback left on me and her.

Fourth one: Confirmed, but night before she asked if I could do the afternoon instead saying she had a doctors appointment, I of course agreed. Moved the booking to the afternoon.

Fifth one: Confirmed, called as requested, she said she was still getting ready and I should come to her door in 10 minutes, did so, again same beautiful girl answered, I questioned the doctors and she said she'd has a problem with her back... This time she wasn't really up for it... She gave 100% but it was like she needed to be else where, as soon as I came I was pretty much pushed out the door, funny thing is she forgot to take any money off me, that's why I assumed something was off... Me being me reminded her I should be paying and paid, after.... As she was rushing me out the door lol

She is amazing has excellent feedback, but seems to be a ball ache to book, no one else has commented on here about her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm not doubting the service or the quality or integrity of your review, but I'm surprised she's got so much feedback when all her free pictures show are some bloke's cock.

Offline Ipunter

Haha! Her private galley is very much the same.... 73 pictures and a cock in every one. I do think she should put some body shots up because it's amazing. She main skill is she can make any cock disappear, if she can't deep throat you, she gives you an hour free! I bet many have tried and all failed! It was like her mouth went on forever all the way with nothing in the way...

I do understand what you say, I think it was her communications with me that sold the meeting

Pogo

I've seen her once about 9 months ago and my experience was very good but she is a bit dear.

Offline billy_91

What do you mean by a bit dear?

Offline Ipunter

It's notts slang for expensive. That's a bit dear; that's expensive.

Offline billy_91

Oh right, I come from the mansfield area so im not used to the notts terms.

Offline monkeybucket

Oh right, I come from the mansfield area so im not used to the notts terms.

Really? fairly common round Mansfield i'd think...last time i used it it would have been in one of them posh pubs in town...Market Tavern i think. :lol:

Offline billy_91

Haha yes I know it on the market square near the swan.

Offline monkeybucket

Haha yes I know it on the market square near the swan.

rough as a dogs arse..

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I'm surprised to see this as a positive review rather than maybe a netural when the original poster commented on a previous thread about her that (in response to me saying I've been messed about by her a lot):

'What you said is pretty much what I was thinking when each excuse came in.  She redeemed herself somewhat in service the first time I saw her.  The second visit killed any chance of me ever returning to her again'

I think it's worth noting, in the spirit of the forum, that on the other thread about her there's 4 blokes (and counting) who all say they've been messed around by her - however good she is if you do get to see her, the unlikeness of this even actually occurring and need for a plan B should be factored in. But fair play to the original poster, he obviously has better luck than I if he actually got to see her. Sorry for the mini-rant but giving info is what this place is all about and this woman wound me up more than any other in the punting game has before or since!

Offline Ipunter

I'm surprised to see this as a positive review rather than maybe a netural when the original poster commented on a previous thread about her that (in response to me saying I've been messed about by her a lot):

'What you said is pretty much what I was thinking when each excuse came in.  She redeemed herself somewhat in service the first time I saw her.  The second visit killed any chance of me ever returning to her again'

I think it's worth noting, in the spirit of the forum, that on the other thread about her there's 4 blokes (and counting) who all say they've been messed around by her - however good she is if you do get to see her, the unlikeness of this even actually occurring and need for a plan B should be factored in. But fair play to the original poster, he obviously has better luck than I if he actually got to see her. Sorry for the mini-rant but giving info is what this place is all about and this woman wound me up more than any other in the punting game has before or since!

Very good point, neutral feedback would have been more realistic.  It's one of those on the line things, once you get to see her she is next to perfect.  I'd recommend everyone paying her a visit hence the positive feedback, but because I was the first to review her on here and it was one of my first reviews on this forum I may have given her a positive rating hastily.

vogelcrystal

Thanks for the lead.  A bit out of my easy-reach-region, but seems like we have similar taste!  One for the hot list, I think.

Offline Ipunter

If we have similar taste I best look at some of your reviews!  :hi:

Offline big-paul-86

i have seen her maybe 12 times and i have never had a problem :thumbsup:

Offline Taggart

i have seen her maybe 12 times and i have never had a problem :thumbsup:

And not one single review from you?  Por qué?
So did you 'see' her in Tesco?  :lol:

Offline big-paul-86

And not one single review from you?  Por qué?
So did you 'see' her in Tesco?  :lol:

haha no not in tesco, would get a few stares if i was fucking her doggy style over the freezers full of ben & jerrys