Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nutcase cassie from bristol - Cassie88dirtynfun  (Read 12323 times)

2 review(s) for Cassie88dirtynfun (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darknhung

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

The most terrifying experience of my life bar none !   Felt like a punt called and arranged.   Parked.  Met on foot outside flats. She Started suggesting that I would not be interested and that I was wasting time.   She may be the person in the pics and it's hard to tell.  Lost most of her teeth which is an instant no no for me.   Was not what I expwcted visually at all.   Said that I had changed mind.  She ran to a window. Yelled at pimp, I get in car reverse And drive away.   Look in the mirror and she is holding onto the car boot ! Stopped car.   Prised her from boot and drove away.   Very lucky she wasn't injured.   Absolute nutcase.  Will never be tempted to punt again now.   No way.   

Worried that the police may get involved now too.   Horrible situation to put myself in.   Never again. 

JV547845

Weird review but you haven't done anyhting wrong.  If the police do get involved make a noise complaint with the council against them.

yorkshire123

She sounds like a total smack head, thanks for the warning.

Just curious did your meet happen before or after this warning?

AVOID External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Made an appointment last week, she met me down the road from her flat and then when we got there she pretended that she'd lost her keys and had to climb through the window. Let me in, took money then disappeared, leaving me alone in a flat that was probably not hers....
Total Scam!!!
Unfortunately she has removed the feedback facility on Adultworks!!!
AVOID!!!!

Offline darknhung

Noise complaint ?   I can't believe she would risk her life like that.   The look in her eyes when I looked in the mirror was pure evil.   Horrible.  The pimp stood in the middle of the road and I had to mount the pavement and not sure if I jumped a light.  All while she was still hanging on.   It was ridiculously scary.   I'm sure I had to stop the car twice to prise her off.   It went on for about 5 mins.   Scared the hell out of me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hmmmm  :rolleyes:

I can't work out which one of you is the craziest. Why pay real money to fuck someone like that, especially when waving a bag of crisps in her face would of done the trick.

Offline darknhung

Missed that.   Hindsight eh.   My head is still fried after the experience only about 90mins ago.   

Offline darknhung

She doesn't look like a snack head in her pics.   I was fooled.

yorkshire123

She doesn't look like a snack head in her pics.   I was fooled.

Personally I would say she looks every bit one in this picture.
(not been critical of you by the way  :hi:)

Hidden Image/Members Only

jjpsweet

Defo a heroin addict. She looks near dead

Offline backofthenet

What an absolutely horrendous experience. Have a beer, put your feet up, and give it a few days and you'll feel like punting again, albeit with markedly more paranoia than you had before. It goes to show how much of a spectrum punting experiences are - I had a gorgeous Polish girl round for an outcall earlier - was greeted with a big snog, and the whole experience felt like a quickie with my girlfriend. Then I read this.

Why was she trying to put you OFF the punt when she met you? Did money change hands at any point? Equally, why was she so keen after you'd left not to let you go? Was she hoping her pimp would rugby tackle you and grab your wallet? Just bizarre.

Offline backofthenet

Also, I think a negative is quite harsh. Doesn't sound worse than a neutral.

:scare:

Offline darknhung

Thanks for the last post.   Yes her pimp would have beaten me up and stolen my money.   She wanted to extort me. 

Offline darknhung

No money changed hands.   She expected money when I changed my mind. 

Offline darknhung

She put me off the punt simply because she has had it happen many times before.   If u think her pics are rough.  Imagine what I saw hanging off my boot !
M

Offline socks

Forgive my cynicism but that's a pretty extreme tale, with some inconsistencies in your posts. You've been a member for over three and a half years without posting anything then suddenly you pop up with 7 posts in a single day??? My experience on here would suggest there's somewhat more to this than meets the eye...

Offline darknhung

I'm a very rare punter and had no reason to post till today.  I haven't made anything up.  Exactly how it happened

Offline socks

So this all happened in broad daylight, lasted five minutes and involved someone hanging on to the boot of your car, swerving around a pimp, stopping and getting out of your car twice to pull this woman off your car (I'd have thought at least one of these would have provided the pimp with a chance to "interact" with you) and jumping a red light? That sort of thing doesn't go unnoticed. Has it made the papers, social media etc?

Offline darknhung

That's what worries me.   Yes broad daylight.   The pimp was on foot and didn't run as fast as my car.  So when I stopped to get her off he wasn't there

yorkshire123

Don't mind me I'm just waiting for said trollop to turn up to defend her dignity

Offline socks

Fuck that - if I had a mad woman hanging on to the boot of my car with a pimp nearby, there's no way I'd have stopped, even less got out and tried to wrestle her off. She or he could have had a gun, knife anything to properly fuck you up. You must have attracted quite a crowd surely?!

Offline socks

Don't mind me I'm just waiting for said trollop to turn up to defend her dignity

ooh popcorn, can I have some?

Offline darknhung

No crowd.   I was moving in the car remember.   And yes I was scared for my life.   You're right it could have been much worse.  Totally put me off this kind of thing. 

Offline darknhung

If u didn't stop you would have eventually seriously injured or killed her.  I had to stop.  She was mad

Offline hunnieme

What I don't understand is how you could look at her pics and NOT think she was a smack head.

Offline socks

If u didn't stop you would have eventually seriously injured or killed her.  I had to stop.  She was mad
Well I think I'd have tried some stop start moves to try to shake her off first

Offline darknhung

Tried that and wasn't gonna happen.  I'm sure she's done it before.   Total looney tune.   Crazy

Offline socks

No crowd.   I was moving in the car remember.   And yes I was scared for my life.   You're right it could have been much worse.  Totally put me off this kind of thing.
But when you stopped to pull her off (there's a role reversal) surely there were witnesses, even if just in other cars? It's the sort of thing that gets people calling the police and no doubt they'll have taken your number plate down and passed that on too. Hindsight is an easy thing but with its benefit and given that they will almost certainly come calling soon, would you have just driven to the nearest cop shop, or slowly enough around for her to be safe until some police spotted and stopped you?

Offline darknhung

When I shook her off the car the last time there was a
Cpl with a pram and I atopped.  Got out the car with them in sight.  They were worried.  I prised her off the car and drove off.  She wasn't injured when I left.   

Offline darknhung

Do you really think the police would get involved ?   How do I prevent someone from willingly holding onto my car and take such a fatal risk ??

Offline darknhung

Good idea about the cop shop and or driving slowly till the police turned up.   I just wanted to get out of the situation.  It was ridiculous

Offline darknhung

You're making me think I should now go to the police.   

Offline socks

Do you really think the police would get involved ?   How do I prevent someone from willingly holding onto my car and take such a fatal risk ??
Reckon so - if they saw it happening they'd have been on you like flies on shit I'm sure. And if one of the many people who must have seen it reported it, then it's a simple case of matching you to your car's plate and them popping round for a quick word. They'd be negligent not to. Only you can know for sure but if it was me I'd probably be reporting the incident myself and pre-empting a very embarrassing knock on my door.

Offline socks

You're making me think I should now go to the police.
Both came to that wondering at the same time!

Offline darknhung

So I call the police. What do I say ?   

Offline socks

If it were me I'd just lay the truth out there - as you've described it you've done nothing wrong/illegal at all. But that's the gamble, if no one has reported it then raising it might create a situation that would otherwise just go away. I'd get your story a little straighter than how you laid it out here though if you do decide to go.

Offline darknhung

The eyewitnesses will say I was driving with her on the boot and that I stopped and pulled her off.  What would I have seemed to do wrong.   It's surreal

cockneybstrd

Just rock up at your local cop shop once you explain the situation I am sure they will fit you up with a few crimes that have been outstanding for a while and help with the stats

Hogan

Go the police to say what? You didn't do anything? What a muppet. Move on.

Offline darknhung

She didn't try and get back onto the car the final time because there were witnesses.  That's what I beleove. She will have told them I stole her money or something like that.

Offline darknhung

Thanks Hogan. I would have gone to them if I knew she was badly hurt.   Thank god for me and her she was ok.  N

Offline socks

She didn't try and get back onto the car the final time because there were witnesses.  That's what I beleove. She will have told them I stole her money or something like that.
Why didn't she try to get into the car, or just stop you from driving off?

StPunt

tell them while driving through bristol freddy kruegar appeared from no where and tried getting in your car.

Offline darknhung

I locked the car but she did have a chance at one stage.   Thank God that didn't happen.   Then it would have been ugly

Offline socks

Does this happen in Grand theft auto too?

Offline darknhung

Offline backofthenet

if someone had recorded your numberplate and reported you the fuzz would have been in touch by now. I can't see that any crime has been committed here, either by you, or Glenn Close. Get a good night's sleep, and move on.

Offline socks

The other thing that concerns me is that writing about it so soon after might antagonise the pair of them. If you'd left it a few weeks then with a bit of luck they might not have been able to link you to it, if you're right about this scenario not being an uncommon occurrence for them. But now if they are the grudge holding type they'll know who's done the write up. It's a sticky situation and every punter's worst nightmare.

Offline darknhung

Hope so.   Nice of u to say backofthenet.   
The claim against me would be unclear.  Wasn't a hit and run cos she was on the back of the car.  And why she wanted me to stop and hang off the car was for money.  So I "stole" her money and that's why she was after me ?    Like I said.  Lesson learnt.    Dark and dangerous world out there.   

Offline darknhung

If they were the grudge holding type I would have been threatened as they have my number

Offline socks

If they were the grudge holding type I would have been threatened as they have my number
That's a fair point. Why the fuck would anyone risk such a scene as they caused, not to mention grave personal injury, when they could have just tried to trace you via phone - too many punters don't use punting phones and you'd think scammers would know this.